KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Liu Kang

Liu Kang
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Gender: Male
Location: Everything you know is wrong.

Can you imagine Jason Scott Lee as Liu Kang? That was Paul Anderson's first choice for the role, before it was passed on to Robin Shou.

Given the fact that the role is inspired by Bruce Lee and Jason Scott himself portrayed the godfather of ass-kicking, it would have been fitting. But Robin Shou gets mad props for doing the role justice.

Speaking of which...

Liu Kang vs the Fighting Monk (Hakim Alston)



Liu Kang vs Subzero the Elder (Francois Petit)



Liu Kang vs Reptile (Keith Cooke, who also plays the younger Subzero in MK: Annialhation)



Liu Kang vs Shang Tsung (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa)


__________________

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Apr 3rd, 2011 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 02:21 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
optic_blast!!!
Restricted

Gender:
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Can you imagine Jason Scott Lee as Liu Kang? That was Paul Anderson's first choice for the role, before it was passed on to Robin Shou.

Given the fact that the role is inspired by Bruce Lee and Jason Scott himself portrayed the godfather of ass-kicking, it would have been fitting. But Robin Shou gets mad props for doing the role justice.

Speaking of which...

Liu Kang vs the Fighting Monk (Hakim Alston)



Liu Kang vs Subzero the Elder (Francois Petit)



Liu Kang vs Reptile (Keith Cooke, who also plays the younger Subzero in MK: Annialhation)



Liu Kang vs Shang Tsung (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa)



last fight with shang wasnt a flawless victory he got hit no expression

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 12:06 PM
optic_blast!!! is currently offline Click here to Send optic_blast!!! a Private Message Find more posts by optic_blast!!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Gender: Male
Location: Everything you know is wrong.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by optic_blast!!!
last fight with shang wasnt a flawless victory he got hit no expression


Liu was being sarcastic when he said that. Then again, Goro's victory against Art Lean wasn't a flawless one as well. The only 2 flawless victories in the movie was the one-sided matched with Shang against Chan (Liu's Brother), and Johnny vs Goro.


__________________

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Apr 3rd, 2011 at 03:26 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 03:21 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
optic_blast!!!
Restricted

Gender:
Location:

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Liu was being sarcastic when he said that. Then again, Goro's victory against Art Lean wasn't a flawless one as well. The only 2 flawless victories in the movie was the one-sided matched with Shang against Chan (Liu's Brother), and Johnny vs Goro.


johny hurt his fist with that punch , and his sunglasses were broken thats not flawless no expression

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2011 07:29 PM
optic_blast!!! is currently offline Click here to Send optic_blast!!! a Private Message Find more posts by optic_blast!!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 11:30 AM.
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Liu Kang

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.