KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Weird Epilogue

The Weird Epilogue
Started by: Unicor777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Warning The Weird Epilogue

The 19 year after….

Ok we all know hat happens, but….
In the JK’s website/famous witch wizard section /currently speaks of Dumbledore! Yep, Albus Percival Wulfric Bryan Dumbledore…. born 1881 died 1996. Does it ring a bell yet??? Then I continue:
- If Dumbledore died in 1996
- Then the battle of Hogwarts happened in 1997, when Voldermort was killed,
- Then 19 year after would be 2016

Why would she give us an epilogue that is to come in 9 years????
Strange and weird. Don’t you think?

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:26 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

yes very

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 09:33 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

I was hoping it to be 7 years...well...not hoping but..

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 09:41 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

What bell is supposed to be ringing?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 02:42 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Interesting.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 02:52 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

I didn't really find anything to be weird or strange about the epilouge.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 02:56 AM
ensatsu-ken is currently offline Click here to Send ensatsu-ken a Private Message Find more posts by ensatsu-ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

it took you this long to figure out what years the books took place in. you could easly firgured it out in CoS when nearly headless nick had his 500th death party when he died in 1492 and its been 2 months since its been out

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 04:44 AM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Some people these days. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 04:54 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Perhaps she plans something in 2016 . so far everything that JK said or did had a reason (thats the bell)

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 07:54 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

Maybe... I wonder if it's another HP book... I never even botherd to think of the years...

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 09:39 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Or maybe it's just because 19 years is how long it would take for their children to grow up and mature enough to be able to go to Hogwarts, which is the scene she wanted to portray. "Everybody's going back to Hogwarts," it's all completed in a circle, but for God's sake, give the couples some time to enjoy life on their own before they start breeding...

After all, Ginny had Quidditch with the Holyhead Harpies and Ron was running the joke shop with George and Hermione and Harry both were working for the Ministry of Magic.

I don't think that anything special is going to happen in 2016. It's just that 19 years was the convenient amount of time for everyone to grow up and have their babies grow up. no expression

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:12 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

this could be the reason yeap. But being with JK novels for such a long time, at least I'm, what was Alastor saying: Constant vigilance...

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 07:43 AM
jasonowens4200

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Or maybe it's just because 19 years is how long it would take for their children to grow up and mature enough to be able to go to Hogwarts, which is the scene she wanted to portray. "Everybody's going back to Hogwarts," it's all completed in a circle, but for God's sake, give the couples some time to enjoy life on their own before they start breeding...

After all, Ginny had Quidditch with the Holyhead Harpies and Ron was running the joke shop with George and Hermione and Harry both were working for the Ministry of Magic.

I don't think that anything special is going to happen in 2016. It's just that 19 years was the convenient amount of time for everyone to grow up and have their babies grow up. no expression

thats the exact reason jk gave for the 19 years she didnt want to promote teenage pregnacy

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 04:13 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Yep, that could be the reason very well. But on the other side she didn't had to do it in 19 years, she could have done it in less years. Harry didn't had to have 3 kids, 2 would have done the job about king cross, so the epilogue could have been in 16 years for example.

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Last edited by Unicor777 on Sep 27th, 2007 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 05:00 PM
LEWZMP

the eplog suked

Who left the pancakes in the desert?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 08:56 PM
LEWZMP is currently offline Click here to Send LEWZMP a Private Message Find more posts by LEWZMP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Unicor777
Yep, that could be the reason very well. But on the other side she didn't had to do it in 19 years, she could have done it in less years. Harry didn't had to have 3 kids, 2 would have done the job about king cross, so the epilogue could have been in 16 years for example.
And if she did it in any less years, you'd still be saying that she plans to release something that year.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 10:03 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

hehehe
Pathetic isn't it. At least I became so addicted to JK's work so even the smallest, tiniest possibility that she might share with us more of her Hogwarts World and the Ministry of Magic opens prospects for another magical journey. But even if it happens (the odds are very small) that journey is prune to end.

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 10:36 AM
Blue_Hefner

Re: The Weird Epilogue

Originally posted by Unicor777
Why would she give us an epilogue that is to come in 9 years????
Strange and weird. Don’t you think?

Maybe she wanted us to see Harry's kids.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 04:33 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Ding dong.
I hope she's not planning to release the encyclopedia in 2016, I don't want to have to wait that long!
Meh, I don't think there's any significance in the year 2016, to be honest. I like to think so but I think it's unlikely.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 06:15 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mystery

Because? She had to put something in the LAST book. To let everyone know that the series is over and Voldemort is gone.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:34 AM
mystery is currently offline Click here to Send mystery a Private Message Find more posts by mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote