KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » NJO Luke vs. Count Dooku, Tulak Hord, & Exar Kun

NJO Luke vs. Count Dooku, Tulak Hord, & Exar Kun
Started by: Se7in

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kam Solusar

Your all mad. Back in the days of darth_windu, and Janus this fight would have been sorted in 2 posts. NJO is strong, yes. BUT 3 SITH LORDS. SHEESH! he would lose within the first exchange.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Kam Solusar a Private Message Find more posts by Kam Solusar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Please use good grammar when you insult anyone.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:13 PM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Umm... where was his grammer bad? It wasn't top of the line, but it was above avg. for an internet message board.

Last edited by darthsith19 on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:20 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Darth Windu FTW. That guy was cool.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hereatlast

I'm thinking Luke is good, but not that good. Luke just can't handle it. Too many lightsabers coming from too many directions by too many Masters.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:35 AM
Click here to Send hereatlast a Private Message Find more posts by hereatlast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
Your all mad. Back in the days of darth_windu, and Janus this fight would have been sorted in 2 posts. NJO is strong, yes. BUT 3 SITH LORDS. SHEESH! he would lose within the first exchange.

Alas, those days are behind us. The new 'elite' around here (while lacking Janus's vast intellect, I will admit) try a much more objective form of debating.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:44 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gideon
Alas, those days are behind us. The new 'elite' around here (while lacking Janus's vast intellect, I will admit) try a much more objective form of debating.
Who are the elites here?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 05:49 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gosh Escape, I'm blushing. Really, thank you for the constant compliments.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 05:55 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: NJO Luke vs. Count Dooku, Tulak Hord, & Exar Kun

Originally posted by Se7in
NJO Luke is at the same skill he was when he faced Overlord Shimrra. Stated by Jaina Solo as moving so fast it seemed he was using 25 lightsabers, and this coming from a Force-User, not by your average witness.

Count Dooku is in his prime, ROTS, as we've seen him.

Tulak Hord is in his prime, whatever given time period that is.

Exar Kun is at the same skill level he was when he killed Vodo and the entire Senate. He is wielding his double-bladed lightsaber.

This fight is saber only, however, combatants can use the force to enhance their abilities and replenish their stamina, but not heal themselves. The only other allowed Force ability is Force Jump, no push, pull, lightning, choke, etc.

This fight takes place in the middle of the Tatooine Desert, Luke starts in the middle, with all three combatants surrounding him in the form of a triangle.

Luke can win. If he dodges out of the way of their hits and they hit each other then Luke has a real good chance at surviving and winning.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 06:45 AM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Sexy
was that sarcasm?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:06 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Sexy

I'm aware that certain people have made the claim -- especially on other forums -- that you're some sort of fanboy. In all honesty, you're a very objective person from what I've seen.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unfortunately, the biased self proclaimed debating Gods don't see it that way. Thanks for the compliment btw, you and Advent are the most objective and logical debaters Ive seen on any forums.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 04:54 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

Couple of months ago(maybe more), i got an impression that you are a Exar Xun fanboy Sexy, like in the thread Exar Xun runs the gauntlet, but you seem to have improved.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Originally posted by Gideon
I'm aware that certain people have made the claim -- especially on other forums -- that you're some sort of fanboy. In all honesty, you're a very objective person from what I've seen.

Darth Sexy is a fanboy...of himself. And the only one at that. stick out tongue

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Advent

This is true. I'm your fanboy... wink

no expression

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 10:09 PM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Advent

Psh, you wish you could handle all of Darth Sexy Advent. Join the fan club.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:03 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can i be considered a decent debator?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:45 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Decent and objective, yea. But you don't have much of a fanclub.. I on the other hand, do.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:48 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fan club as in fanboyism?

If so Legend has a super inflated "fanclub" of kotor characters, makes me wonder if revan was canonically female, would that sexually arouse him seeing that he is super bias about all kotor characters.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:16 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, fanclub as in everybody likes me, wants to be me, and wants to be WITH me.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:25 AM