KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Candice Wilmer

Candice Wilmer
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Candice Wilmer

Candice has the power of illusion. She is able to alter how people perceive reality around her. She can use this to "become" other people or even things and affect how they see the world.

Love her or hate her...Candice Wilmer is a hottie, as long as she uses her powers, that is. Okay, I know I don't make the best points for having a Candice thread, but you can't argue about her looks. stick out tongue
(please log in to view the image)

However, if you take away her Illusionists powers, you get this:

So what do you think of Betty, aka Candice? Was she truly bad, or was she simply mislead by an evil world that she wanted to exact revenge on?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 02:11 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Don't care! She's a b*tch, and honestly I think her Candice or whatever regular look isn't attractive at all. But then again I'm not into anorexic looking women with ugly faces. erm

Hottest women on Heroes have been Simone and Claire. Oh and Parkman's wife was pretty hot too but she's a whore. If not for his kid I'd say dump her for the hotter FBI partner. wink

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Sep 21st, 2007 at 03:21 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 03:19 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Don't care! She's a b*tch, and honestly I think her Candice or whatever regular look isn't attractive at all. But then again I'm not into anorexic looking women with ugly faces. erm

Hottest women on Heroes have been Simone and Claire. Oh and Parkman's wife was pretty hot too but she's a whore. If not for his kid I'd say dump her for the hotter FBI partner. wink

[sarcasm]Yeah...she's so anorexic. [/sarcasm] She's athletic, if you knew anything about the actress you would know that.

This is completely subjective anyways, so I'm just going to disregard your "ugly face" comment. I happen to think she's quite the looker without being a fake try hard (the actress, not Candice...who is fake. wink)

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 04:31 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

shes very hot, and her power is awesome

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 04:57 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I don't like the Betty idea, personally. I would like it if she told people that her "normal" look wasn't normal, that she was actually an obese teenager with an acne problem, to draw people away from the truth, because at the end of the day it is her normal look. Does that make sense?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:03 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I don't like the Betty idea, personally. I would like it if she told people that her "normal" look wasn't normal, that she was actually an obese teenager with an acne problem, to draw people away from the truth, because at the end of the day it is her normal look. Does that make sense?

Makes sense...but why would she want people thinking she were an obese teen if she weren't?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:04 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Tattoo
Makes sense...but why would she want people thinking she were an obese teen if she weren't?
Alternate agenda....I envision another power at play, and she's working for them or something.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:46 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Alternate agenda....I envision another power at play, and she's working for them or something.

She can work for me......only if she stays in Candice mode and not Betty.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:58 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

She can work for me......only if she stays in Candice mode and not Betty.
The Betty thing, to me, just seems so cliche.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:29 AM
Dave_97
Party Dave

she was hot in some episodes... and she was farily evil, And on top of that, She worked with Malcolm McDowell, Whats hotter then that?

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 08:27 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by kodak
she was hot in some episodes... and she was farily evil, And on top of that, She worked with Malcolm McDowell, Whats hotter then that?

I need to find a picture of Candice when she was wearing that plaid skirt she had on the first time she met Mrs. Bennet.

It's hard to believe he was in A Clockwork Orange, looks nothing like he used to.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:14 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

I need to find a picture of Candice when she was wearing that plaid skirt she had on the first time she met Mrs. Bennet.

It's hard to believe he was in A Clockwork Orange, looks nothing like he used to.
laughingfind it, and post it.

It was a nice outfit on her.

A Clockwork Orange, was made a long time ago, Very long ago, when i first saw it i couldnt believe it was him till about half way into the movie.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:26 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by kodak
laughingfind it, and post it.

It was a nice outfit on her.

A Clockwork Orange, was made a long time ago, Very long ago, when i first saw it i couldnt believe it was him till about half way into the movie.

I'll see what I can do.

I was negative 13 years old when it came out. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:29 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea! and the skirt!? DROOLIOS

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:30 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Mairuzu
yea! and the skirt!? DROOLIOS

Last edited by LanceWindu on Sep 21st, 2007 at 07:04 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 07:01 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You sir... have just made my day Happy Dance

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 07:28 PM
LanceWindu

*speaks to Entity*

Look at those pictures, does that look like an anorexic woman? No.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 07:30 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Hell no!

Ive liked her since she was on Smallville a long time ago. Sucks that she went to do that shitty new CW show.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 07:33 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by AstroFan
Hell no!

Ive liked her since she was on Smallville a long time ago. Sucks that she went to do that shitty new CW show.

Hey hey hey! Reaper is hilarious. I just hope she returns to Heroes as well. sad

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 07:46 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Candice was interesting, but I didn't like the Betty idea. Seemed to...unpleasant. I could understand if maybe she lost weight or something, but...eh.

However, the power to manipulate light and create illusions is awesome.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 09:57 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote