KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Candice Wilmer

Candice Wilmer
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dave_97
Lasers.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)
eek!

Look at those legs

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:01 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Missy Peregrin

... I mean Candice

that outfit went she first show up in the show

(i'm salivating way too much)

Hey hey hey! Reaper is hilarious. I just hope she returns to Heroes as well. sad

I completly agree. I'd love to see her back in the show at least once, but she'd still grace the TV screen on Reaper

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 07:30 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

*speaks to Entity*

Look at those pictures, does that look like an anorexic woman?
Umm sorry but to me yes.

Oh well to each hisown I guess. I just know me and pretty much all my friends that watch the show think she is. Sorry!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 11:30 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

how can you say she's anorexic

I mean, look at those legs!!!

They're not skinny at all, if anything they're built and all around nice and...

there I go, I'm drooling all over again

there's a difference between skinny and fit, and Missy is definitely in good shape

..but like you say, to each it's own...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 06:56 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by S_D_J
how can you say she's anorexic

I mean, look at those legs!!!

They're not skinny at all, if anything they're built and all around nice and...

there I go, I'm drooling all over again

there's a difference between skinny and fit, and Missy is definitely in good shape

..but like you say, to each it's own...

Entity is on crack.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 09:58 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Seriously, you must not know very many anorexic women. stick out tongue

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 11:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Lasers.

she's a 9 in my book.

And her power... ....hot.

If she's not in season 2, im going to be angry, shes a great actress.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 04:18 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm sure she may make one appearance, but the point of her character as Mr. Linderman's toy is rather over...

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm sure she may make one appearance, but the point of her character as Mr. Linderman's toy is rather over...

I think maybe she could be convinced to join the good guys, this is all just pure hope and speculation from a horny fan though. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:23 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Lasers.

I think maybe she could be convinced to join the good guys, this is all just pure hope and speculation from a horny fan though. stick out tongue
Agreed.

And even if she doesnt, who says she cant be evil on her own?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 07:03 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Entity
Umm sorry but to me yes.

Oh well to each hisown I guess. I just know me and pretty much all my friends that watch the show think she is. Sorry!

What kind of cows do you hang out with dude? lol

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:56 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Entity is on crack.

laughing

Originally posted by AstroFan
What kind of cows do you hang out with dude? lol

*Literally LOL*

Originally posted by kodak
Agreed.

And even if she doesnt, who says she cant be evil on her own?

I agree.

even though her purpose on the show (last season arc) might be over, her ability, and her involvement is not. she could show up and take some one else's body (shape or wahtever) and pose as them, thus, making dead people come back to the show. Even if Missy doesn't return (the sadness sad ), her character can easily continue in the show, they just have to recast her..... though I hope that's not the case and we'll see her around this season

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 06:41 PM
LanceWindu

Anyone else think that Candice will be back soon?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: As seen in the preview for Kindred, Sylar is in an illusion (or dream) with a woman. It could be Candice with a new disguise.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:45 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

If she really is a fat chick.. why didnt she appear as one when she got knocked out by nikki

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:06 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Mairuzu
If she really is a fat chick.. why didnt she appear as one when she got knocked out by nikki

She wasn't fully knocked out, thus she was able to concentrate on keeping appearance.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:15 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

She wasn't fully knocked out, thus she was able to concentrate on keeping appearance.

She looked pretty KO'd.

I think this point was raised back in the old Heroes thread.

Anyway I hope she comes back on the show. She's probably the hottest actress on the show, I dunno maybe tied with Claire. And (as a secondary point) she was pretty powerful.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:22 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

her power its indeed powerful.... I mean she can make anyone believe whatever she wants... (well, maybe not the haitian)... problem is she herself its not that powerful, and she can easily be knock out...

the point about her being knock out, and still retained the illusion on herself... I dunno, I get's the explanation it's that she was able to keep the illusion because she was still somewhat conscious, or her Candice appearance became and subconscious action....
a better explanation it's that instead of paying another actress to play KO and appear for like 4 seconds, they decided to let Missy drop to the floor and let it go... big grin

although the Betty GN came out after the show ended... she still admitted to Micah to be fat.. so it's not something that came out of the blue.

And I can think of no other explanation that Candice its the one creating the illusion that Sylar it's in an island... who else could... I just hope, I still do, that we get to see Missy one more time....

... and if she's with Sylar... does that mean he kills her?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 01:38 AM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

According to IMDB she will be in the next episode.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 01:52 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I just looked into it, and...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: she is going to be in Kindred, and it is her creating the illusion for Sylar. Sylar ends up killing her in this episode.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 02:12 AM
S_D_J
Bane

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I knew it (about her being back in the show)... it was pretty probable that she'll be back.... and that she will be re-casted in order for her to be back

... but, one of my worst fears has realized... no more Missy Peregrin for Heroes...

I feel your Pain Tattoo

but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it was very likely that Sylar would end up getting her power. he did so in the Dark Future.

does this mean she was the one that pulled Sylar under the sewer?... she's was the only one (that we know of) that was also at Kirby Plaza...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 02:36 AM