KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Candice Wilmer

Candice Wilmer
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Basically.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 12:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

she can do anything...

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:04 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I don't think so. That is called projection. If she wanted to bring someone from a different location, she couldn't do that. I think that her ability is to manipulate the 5 senses.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:07 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You dont think so about what?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 07:56 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think Ordained misinterpreted what was said.

She can create the illusion of someone being somewhere else other than where they are.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 11:48 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I was saying that I don't think that she can do anything.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:25 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea.. i mean she can do anything.. but its not like its gunna be real... you know?

hence the illusions

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:56 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Oh. You mean that she can make it look like she can do anything. I get it now

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:17 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea haha.. actually! she can make others think she can do anything either.. who knows!

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:04 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Umm...yeah...anyways.......time for something that makes sense.....

I recognized the girl who played Candice this season from somewhere else but I still haven't been able to place her.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:06 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

and why doesnt that make sense?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:14 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by InnerRise
I recognized the girl who played Candice this season from somewhere else but I still haven't been able to place her.

Focus. smile

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:23 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

congrats on recognizing someone then...

and by the way, i dont have to focus on what you say.. im talking about her character and power.. and you say it doesnt make sense.. why dont you focus? smile

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:26 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, you don't. But focus you must nonetheless on the subject matter at hand. Try it out. I'm sure you'll find it productive.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:28 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Wow, did not think of you to be this much of an idiot..

Both actresses that played her were pretty hot... shes dead.. end of story

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:36 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Wow, did not think of you to be this much of an idiot..

Both actresses that played her were pretty hot... shes dead.. end of story
Yeah.....the one resulting to unnecessary member bashing is calling the other an idiot.

That's KMC for ya.

Anyway children...let's grow up now.

Anyways, based on the future episode last season, Sylar does indeed get Candice's ability.....

I wonder how that worked being that at the time he killed candice he didn't have his abilities, which I'd think would include the ability to take other's abilities.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Last edited by InnerRise on Nov 20th, 2007 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 09:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

No need to chastise people for not much of anything, IR. And Mairuzu, no need to bash...

The future timeline from last season does not seem to exist any more. In the Post-Explosion Future of 2012, the world was quite populated, if decreasing due to mass executions of special persons. But in the Viral Future of 2008, it seems like there wouldn't be many people left on Earth by 2012...if any.

The stopping of the Bomb erased the future we saw in Five Years Gone and it was replaced with a new one.

Still, I find it highly likely that, despite being powerless for awhile, Sylar most likely obtained Candice's power. My guess is that his power allowed him to figure out how to steal powers, but since he's does it possibly ten times before Candice, he knew what to do.

Last edited by REXXXX on Nov 21st, 2007 at 05:06 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 05:02 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

yo dude. i bet that apocolyptic future where sylar was presedent can still happen. remember the future has many diff timlines that one can still become a reality. who knows. they still think he's dead. they thought he was dead in the future also. we never know. he will probly either capture claire or work with kensei thereby gainin his powers back. thats my theory

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:10 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Seeing as Peter has visited the future this season and it is already vastly different from the future of last season, I don't think the whole 'Sylar being President' plot will be pursued. Not to mention how hard it would be to get back on that: Nathan is no longer set up to be President, the Bomb is no longer threatening New York, etc.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:22 AM
stickman618

time travel in heroes is tricky

if you go forward in time,you can go back to the present and change the future

but, if you go back in time, then it's already happened

then there's that time paradox with Charlie (she got a japanese book which Hiro actually gave her, but she didn't recognize him)

and also...

let's just go back to talking about Candice

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 11:47 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote