KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Candice Wilmer

Candice Wilmer
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I finally remembered where I had seen the actress who was playing Candice during this recent season.

She was the girl on "The Young and The Restless" who worked in that bar (Crimson Lights?) with Kevin Fisher. They liked each other and the next thing you know she just up and left. (The show didn't have anything left for her character so they got rid of her)

Glad that chip is off of my shoulder.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 05:55 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
twistedreject

I really really liked Candice, she was a fresh face with a fresh power on the show.....I also love the concept of an overweight, un-confident person, gaining powers that can help her change her looks, be what she wants to be.

the Missy Peregrym version was sexy, flirty and tough! also she was a bad ass chick that was mis-understood...

I didn't like the red-head version, she had a completely different personality which is not good as she was only supposed to change her face not her personality.

Anyway, I really really hope she isn't dead, her power is amazing, there are many ways in which she could come back: big grin

She could have made an illusion to fool Sylar, because the company isn't stupid enough to send one of their most useful and powerful agents in the hands of a power stealing maniac!

And a recent graphic novel has shown agents going to Candice's dead body in the shack and she looks like the Missy Peregrym version, not the overweight goth.

http://heroeswiki.com/images/7/77/Deadcandice.jpg

Last edited by twistedreject on Aug 1st, 2008 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 01:06 AM
twistedreject is currently offline Click here to Send twistedreject a Private Message Find more posts by twistedreject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote