KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Mega Man

Mega Man
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The Yellow Devil, good stuff.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 01:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Depends on what Megaman we are talking about. I doubt Rock can defeat Samus but X would win.
Rock kills any Nintendo character in one move.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 02:23 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 02:31 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

How many RM did Mega Man defeat? Was it just all the ones that Dr.Wily made because Mega Man and Bass one time had to team up with each other?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 04:53 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well the first MM had 6/8 if you take the remake into account, were all made by Dr. Light, MM 2-3 were Dr. Wily's. MM 4 RM's were made by Dr. Cossack, MM5 were again made by Dr. Wily, MM6 were made by different countries since it was a battle tournament, MM7/8 are Wilys own.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 04:57 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Yeah, so it was like all-around with all three of the scientists. Here's an artwork pic of Mega Man and Sonic: cool cool

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 10:37 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Megaman looks so awkward.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 10:39 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Just to make sure, is Mega Man kind of balanced in both power and speed or does he have more advantage in one of them than the other?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 08:08 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well he can dash, but many robot masters are stronger, and faster, the only reason he wins is because he is tactical, and uses other RM weapons, were as the RM use just their weapons.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 08:10 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Yeah, so that makes him far more superior to the Robot Masters except for ones lik Protoman and Bass because they can use other weapons too like MegaMan can.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 01:02 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Protoman in megaman powered up owns everyone.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 12:40 PM
Impediment
Relentless

The best MM boss, IMO, is Crash Man from MM2, which, by the way, is the single greatest Mega Man game ever,

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 12:25 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I say Powered up is the single best MM game, then it's MM 2, MM3, MM, MM 7.

they are the best Megaman games, best RM of all time, well it is between.

Elecman
Gutsman
Cutman
Fireman
Metalman
Heatman
Quickman
Crashman
Needleman
Magnetman
Sparkman
Snakeman
Shademan
Freezeman

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 12:36 PM
Impediment
Relentless

Metal Man's stage had great music, if you ask me.

"We are not children of celestial f*ckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who
wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin'
new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the f*ckin' limit've our potential, believe me."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 01:43 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Oh you bet MM 1, 2, 3, 7, have great no fantastic music, to there games.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 01:47 PM
ESB -1138
Piano Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Rock kills any Nintendo character in one move.

Rock? No...Samus is more then a match for Rock. X on the other hand.

as much as I love to psychically explore the cosmos and think of myself as a baby hippopotamus

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 04:34 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Protoman, you need something else to beat him.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 04:52 PM
Impediment
Relentless

Rock owns Bass & Treble, as well as X and Protoman.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 05:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Protoman owns rock.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 06:32 PM
Impediment
Relentless

Nah-uh.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 03:45 AM