KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel vs. Thanos

Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel vs. Thanos
Started by: Kurash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

laughing laughing laughing

Thanos 10/10

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 11:58 AM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by horrorwolf
laughing laughing laughing

Thanos 10/10
thumb up

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

most of this fight would depend on if captain marvel can keep thanos busy while hal kicks ass

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:30 AM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kurash
most of this fight would depend on if captain marvel can keep thanos busy while hal kicks ass
thanos has taken on a crazed thor with the power gem and withstood these blows and smiled after it.

thanos takes everything the have and crushes them.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 03:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos willpower is also >>>>>hals.

lol...No.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:37 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel would make a great team, most definately destroying all kinds of baddies along the way.

However Thanos is tough, really tough. They would put up a good fight, but in the end Thanos would win.

Now I'm going to commit suicide with pop rocks and a soda.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:00 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by panthergod
lol...No.
his willpower is definitely greater than hals.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lord Shaper
Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel would make a great team, most definately destroying all kinds of baddies along the way.

However Thanos is tough, really tough. They would put up a good fight, but in the end Thanos would win.

Now I'm going to commit suicide with pop rocks and a soda.
pop rocks is good stuff. i dont each much candy anymore and miss it. cotton candy as well. i used to love sugar.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:26 AM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

his willpower is definitely greater than hals.

"definately'?

Sorry, wrong again.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 05:38 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

"definately'?

Sorry, wrong again.
tell me why u feel hals will is stronger than thanos's. i mean thanos will has no rival in marvel. im curious as to why u think this way.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:06 AM
Kurash
High Warlord

thanos has taken on a crazed thor with the power gem and withstood these blows and smiled after it.

thanos takes everything the have and crushes them.

captain marvel also took several shots from a hostless spectre before he was amped up and didnt go down

hes a tough guy

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 04:57 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

captain marvel also took several shots from a hostless spectre before he was amped up and didnt go down

hes a tough guy
spectre saw him as no threat. he wasnt until he got the amp. then spectre got his ass beat.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:36 PM
Kurash
High Warlord

spectre saw him as no threat. he wasnt until he got the amp. then spectre got his ass beat.

to bad spectre won the fight

regardless just because spectre said "youre no threat" doesnt mean he wasnt trying, he was beating the sh*t out of him

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:05 PM
moonknight11

tell me why u feel hals will is stronger than thanos's. i mean thanos will has no rival in marvel. im curious as to why u think this way.

I thought Doom's was Greater. Anyway Thanos 98/100.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 10:17 PM
moonknight11 is currently offline Click here to Send moonknight11 a Private Message Find more posts by moonknight11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos has plenety of rivals for will in marvel. between, Captain America, Doom and others.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 01:12 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos has plenety of rivals for will in marvel. between, Captain America, Doom and others.
thanos will was so strong god needed him to fix the universe. thats a pretty tall feat. some might call it the tallest.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:42 AM
quanchi112
Disney

to bad spectre won the fight

regardless just because spectre said "youre no threat" doesnt mean he wasnt trying, he was beating the sh*t out of him
spectre toyed with hi but when he got the amp spectre got lucky as enchantress blew it for him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:43 AM
Kurash
High Warlord

spectre toyed with hi but when he got the amp spectre got lucky as enchantress blew it for him.

so do you think that thanos could do more damage than the hostless spectre could have while he was "toying" with captain marvel becuase I disagree

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:54 AM
quanchi112
Disney

so do you think that thanos could do more damage than the hostless spectre could have while he was "toying" with captain marvel becuase I disagree
no but thanos would put him down and not attempt to toy with him like that dummy spectre.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 03:26 AM
Kurash
High Warlord

no but thanos would put him down and not attempt to toy with him like that dummy spectre.

the point is that he could stand toe to toe with Thanos for a bit

in the meantime Hal whips out the damage

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 04:51 AM