KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Megatron in Transformers sequal?

Megatron in Transformers sequal?
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Megatron in Transformers sequal?

I know we all saw him die in the transformers film but is there anyway he might be bought back some how and appear in the transformers sequal? I liked him in transformers and I think it would be a shame to not have him in the sequal, he is a key character in transformers

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 11:20 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

I'd like to say his Spark didn't die and he simply transfers into another object/something and comes back.

But most probably I'm dreaming. Hope he'll be back though.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:24 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I hope thats how its played out.
And maybe he could get a new, 'remotely-megatron-like' non-xmas tree type body.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:04 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

A common fanon theory is that the Allspark will revive him somehow.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:29 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

There is absolutely no real reason why Megatron won't be back for the sequel.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 11:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Oh and....Frank Welker must voice him!!!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 08:14 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orbius

He might come back as Galvatron. (If you don't know Galvatron, I shame you.)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:04 AM
Orbius is currently offline Click here to Send Orbius a Private Message Find more posts by Orbius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Course I know Galvatron dude...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 04:46 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Galvatron already? Jesus, y'all move fast. How exactly do you imagine that would occur? Interested in any theories, and if you could come up with something even remotely comprehensible, I would love to publicly apologize.
And, I imagine that you would accept only Leonard Nimoy as Galvatron, yes?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 06:20 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone else notice that the guy who does Megatron's voice tends to always play a Human hating character?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 07:28 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badsymbiote
Galvatron already? Jesus, y'all move fast. How exactly do you imagine that would occur? Interested in any theories, and if you could come up with something even remotely comprehensible, I would love to publicly apologize.

Nimoy WAS galvatron. Welker couldn't top Nemoys stint i'm afraid.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:24 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Let's hope the future writers of TF don't take too many notes from the old 80's film and go down the same path.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:18 PM
Orbius

Actually I have been thinking on it. If the All-Spark can completely repair other Transformers, then why not itself if it can find a big enough energy source? Only thing is, I don't know where the Autobots could find a source massive enough to recreate it. But if it somehow is created again, and comes in contact with the body of Megatron, it could probably shape-shift him into a new form. (Like the Matrix did to Hot Rod.)

Sound good or completely off the mark??

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:20 PM
Orbius is currently offline Click here to Send Orbius a Private Message Find more posts by Orbius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Bay'll just do whatever he wants and if the currently displayed attention to mythology-detail is anything to go by, Galvatron could have a totally different origin and Bay's standardised one dimensional "evil monster"(non)persona. sad

Best thing they could do here, would be to sack the writers and get in Simon Furman.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Oct 23rd, 2007 at 03:13 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:10 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

At this point, any writer from any TF comic series will do.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 11:30 PM
badsymbiote
AMERICA EATS ITS YOUNG

Originally posted by Orbius
Actually I have been thinking on it. If the All-Spark can completely repair other Transformers, then why not itself if it can find a big enough energy source? Only thing is, I don't know where the Autobots could find a source massive enough to recreate it. But if it somehow is created again, and comes in contact with the body of Megatron, it could probably shape-shift him into a new form. (Like the Matrix did to Hot Rod.)

Sound good or completely off the mark??

Hmm...maybe viable.
But they would probably do something stupid like have the all-spark reactivate from within Megatron via the coincidental close proximity of some bio-luminescent fish or the energy released by an underwater earthquake or the shifting or grinding of tectonic plates.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 04:53 AM
badsymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send badsymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by badsymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Hmm...maybe viable.
But they would probably do something stupid like have the all-spark reactivate from within Megatron via the coincidental close proximity of some bio-luminescent fish or the energy released by an underwater earthquake or the shifting or grinding of tectonic plates.

Or Global Warming, which according to Al Gore, must now be capitalized...

global warming, take that!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:50 AM
Orbius

So Megatron is the cause for global warming!

And huh, that's Hugo Weaving? I knew the face from the Matrix, but never a name. I now have nightmares of Megatron in a suit.

"Everything must have a Purpose, Mr. Prime.".....Awesome.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 04:57 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Orbius
So Megatron is the cause for global warming!

And huh, that's Hugo Weaving? I knew the face from the Matrix, but never a name. I now have nightmares of Megatron in a suit.

"Everything must have a Purpose, Mr. Prime.".....Awesome.

Nah , that was Hitler.

Megs in a suit ? Hmmm I can see Prime being taken to court over loss of the Allspark.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 10:58 AM
Orbius

Hah, I meant as an Agent.

"But something unforseen happened Mr. Prime, you killed me. I was no longer part of the System."

Nevermind, I better stop before someone gets the bright idea of a Transformers/Matrix crossover

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:17 PM