KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Alucard vs. Pyron

Alucard vs. Pyron
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alucard vs. Pyron

It had to be done.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 01:12 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Re: Alucard vs. Pyron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
It had to be done.

Well, from the way you always talk about Pyron, he should easily be able to take down Alucard, even from the current Hellsing manga, I would suspect stick out tongue .

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 01:16 AM
ensatsu-ken is currently offline Click here to Send ensatsu-ken a Private Message Find more posts by ensatsu-ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

hed eat the ****in planet. i dont know who the **** alucard but i know he'd lose. if hes human pyron swallows the entire planet. game OVER

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:58 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Dude, you don't have to *****ing curse every other post, it gets distracting, any PyronFTW

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 03:27 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Originally posted by chickenlover98
hed eat the ****in planet. i dont know who the **** alucard but i know he'd lose. if hes human pyron swallows the entire planet. game OVER

Alucard is a Vampire just so you know. However, from what I have heard about Pyron, Alucard would probably be crushed by him, easily stick out tongue . However, just to clear things up, that doesn't mean Alucard is a pushover, or weak, or anything like that. Alucard, from the Hellsing manga, could EASILY destroy any character from Naruto and Bleach (but with Bleach, its provided that he can actually see and touch shinigami, which I'm sure that he can). He is nearly immortal, and the only thing that can possibly kill him, is stabbing him directly through the heart (which isn't nearly as easy as it sounds). Some of his powers include turning into a giant black dog, and swallowing or completely devouring any enemy in his path, as well as summoning an army of the undead (all of which are people who has killed before, through the centuries of his life, since he is literally hundreds of years old cool ).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:13 PM
ensatsu-ken is currently offline Click here to Send ensatsu-ken a Private Message Find more posts by ensatsu-ken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ensatsu-ken
Alucard is a Vampire just so you know. However, from what I have heard about Pyron, Alucard would probably be crushed by him, easily stick out tongue . However, just to clear things up, that doesn't mean Alucard is a pushover, or weak, or anything like that. Alucard, from the Hellsing manga, could EASILY destroy any character from Naruto and Bleach (but with Bleach, its provided that he can actually see and touch shinigami, which I'm sure that he can). He is nearly immortal, and the only thing that can possibly kill him, is stabbing him directly through the heart (which isn't nearly as easy as it sounds). Some of his powers include turning into a giant black dog, and swallowing or completely devouring any enemy in his path, as well as summoning an army of the undead (all of which are people who has killed before, through the centuries of his life, since he is literally hundreds of years old cool ).
Kenny from could cut him to shreds(he chopped a building in half) and would not be hurt by a single attack of his. Pyron toys with Alucard, and at the start of the fight accidently kills him while toying with him. He is thatn damn powerful.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:49 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Kenny from could cut him to shreds(he chopped a building in half) and would not be hurt by a single attack of his. Pyron toys with Alucard, and at the start of the fight accidently kills him while toying with him. He is thatn damn powerful.

If you read my full post, I already said that Pyron would easily be able to crush Alucard from what I've heard of him. I was just saying that Alucard is no pushover as an anime character (in that he would crush so many other anime characters that people think are strong). My basic point is that I didn't want anyone thinking that Alucard is weak, just because he would get his ass handed to him by some nearly unbeatable guy. I was only stating the stuff Alucard could do, for people who didn't know about him, so that they would not wrongly judge him in another match-up that he might be put in. I never once said that he could beat Pyron, or any other character from whichever anime which that dude comes from, lol laughing .

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 12:43 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you read my full post, I already said that Pyron would easily be able to crush Alucard from what I've heard of him. I was just saying that Alucard is no pushover as an anime character (in that he would crush so many other anime characters that people think are strong). My basic point is that I didn't want anyone thinking that Alucard is weak, just because he would get his ass handed to him by some nearly unbeatable guy. I was only stating the stuff Alucard could do, for people who didn't know about him, so that they would not wrongly judge him in another match-up that he might be put in. I never once said that he could beat Pyron, or any other character from whichever anime which that dude comes from, lol laughing .
Never said that, and Pyron originates from a videogame, Darkstalkers, but was the villain in a OVA series based on DS so he is eligible for threads here. Alucard is overrated at times tho, he is good, but not Herald good.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:41 AM
leonheartmm

alucard is nowhere NEAR shinigami or naruto shinobi level. ive read the entire manga till chapter 9 and i challenge anyone to produce anyt feat other than regeneration form non mystical attacks to compare that of naruto and bleachers. hes wayyyyyyyyyyy overrated.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:09 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Originally posted by leonheartmm
alucard is nowhere NEAR shinigami or naruto shinobi level. ive read the entire manga till chapter 9 and i challenge anyone to produce anyt feat other than regeneration form non mystical attacks to compare that of naruto and bleachers. hes wayyyyyyyyyyy overrated.

Ha, what makes you think that 9 chapters is enough to judge Alucard? I hope that you meant 9 volumes. What puts him above the level of Bleach and Naruto characters, you ask? Well, why don't you read my above post in this thread, to see for yourself. And just for the record, if anything, Bleach and Naruto characters are HIGHLY OVERRATED in terms of strength, speed, and overall power. I hardly ever see people overrating Alucard, except if their only talking about him from the Hellsing TV series, in which he's much weaker than he is in the manga. He can do FAR MORE than simply just regenerate himself. He possesses the abilties of telepathy, intangibility, and much, much, more. Also for the record, I am up to date with Naruto, Bleach, and Hellsing. And the fact that I have gone to countless threads on other forums, in which people seem to argue that Bleach and Naruto characters could easily crush any DBZ character, pretty much proves that the characters from those 2 series are far more overrated than any character from Hellsing, which isn't nearly as popular as either of those 2 shows.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 07:26 PM
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Never said that, and Pyron originates from a videogame, Darkstalkers, but was the villain in a OVA series based on DS so he is eligible for threads here. Alucard is overrated at times tho, he is good, but not Herald good.

I never said that he was that good, or the greatest. However, he is only overrated by fans of the TV series. I have never seen him being overrated from people who have read the manga. And just because I say that he can take down any Naruto and/or Bleach character, based on the current feats that they have shown us, doesn't mean that I am overrating him, because if anything, the Naruto and Bleach characters are EXTREMELY overrated in terms of their current capabilities.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 07:28 PM
leonheartmm

actually no1 in their right mind wud say that naruto or bleachverse cud even challenge dbz. but that is nowhere NEAR as overrated as alucard is. people have him at above herald level. and infact he is MUCH stronger in the anime than the manga. besides he only has telepathy limited to the vampires he created. intangibility is temporary. and his other powerset is jardly worth braggingabout. if you look at actual feats hes done nuthing to put him in the same line as bleachers or naruto characters. and he fares horribly against any1 with above average mystic abilities.

alucard is a strong contender for the most overrated manga character of all time.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 01:56 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

and yes i meant volume 9. and bleachers might be comparitively overrated but still, they outdo alucard. same with naruto.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 01:58 PM
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually no1 in their right mind wud say that naruto or bleachverse cud even challenge dbz. but that is nowhere NEAR as overrated as alucard is. people have him at above herald level. and infact he is MUCH stronger in the anime than the manga. besides he only has telepathy limited to the vampires he created. intangibility is temporary. and his other powerset is jardly worth braggingabout. if you look at actual feats hes done nuthing to put him in the same line as bleachers or naruto characters. and he fares horribly against any1 with above average mystic abilities.

alucard is a strong contender for the most overrated manga character of all time.

You are completely wrong. First of all, anyone in there right mind could see that he is FAR STRONGER in the manga than in the anime. Second of all, Alucard is highly the most overrated anime character of all time, that title would have to either go to Sasuke from Naruto, or Inu-Yasha.

You are actually just overrated the Naruto and Bleach characters. First off, there is nothing so remarkable about anything the Naruto characters are capable of, that puts them above Alucard. And you obviously have not been paying attention to the Hellsing manga when you read it, since you have only credited Alucard for regenerating. What about his ability to summon an army of the undead (or thousands of familiars, if you would prefer that I put it that way)? Or his hypnosis which he used on weaker minded humans? Or his transformation into his human form (when he as armor and a sword)? Or his guns, which no mere human is able to weild, as stated by Walter? Or the fact that is brilliant at mentally toying with his opponents, and totally breaking them down (such as he does with Luke and Alhambra)?

You seriously think that the Naruto and Bleach characters aren't that overrated? Its true that nobody in there right minds would say that they could take on DBZ characters, but both series have a lot of otakus/fanboys/fangirls who are hardly within their right minds. And that is one reason why both shows are seriuosly overrated as a whole (neither of them irs really remarkable in any way; and I do happen to be up to date with the manga of both series, in case you were wondering).

Bleach and Naruto are for more overrated as shows than Hellsing is. And there characters are completely overestimated, except for a few who have yet to show the true extent of their abilities. In fact, there was just a person arguing that Ichigo could easily take down Yusuke at the end of YYH, without a sweat, as well as any other YYH character for that matter. You don't call that highly overrating a character? No one that I have talked to, has ever compared Alucard to being as strong as a DBZ character, or YYH character, or a character from either of those of the 2 vs. threads on this forum, which feature Alucard in it.

I think what's really going on here, is that you either don't like Hellsing as a series, or just don't like Alucard as a character, or both; and you are just saying that he's overrated based on that. If you are going to leave out all of his feats, and say that he can't do much, then I guess it would be fair if someone said that Naruto characters can't do much besides using chakra. Or Bleach characters can't do much besides using spirit energy, and swinging swords around wildly. According to your reasoning, that would be OK, but I have to seriously disagree with that, if that is the case.

If you don't like Alucard as a character, its your opinion, and I can respect your opinion, so I have absolutely no problem with that. What I do have a problem with however, is for you to just say that he's completely overrated, and then say that he's weak and not capable of much, simply because you don't like him, when that is completely untrue. Tell me some things that the Bleach and Naruto characters are capable of, that would allow them to totally obliterate Alucard so easily. Because as far as I can see, you are overrating them, more than how much you feel that Alucard is overrated. To be honest, if anything, you are seriuosly underestimating Alucard. And Hellsing as a series, is hardly that popular compared to other far more popular anime. And I doubt that a character can be more popular, and have more fans, then the actual series itself does.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:55 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

or Inu-Yasha. [/B]
yes

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:39 PM
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

I don't really meant to be going off-topic here, but why exactly did you quote that one specific part of my post confused ?

Last edited by ensatsu-ken on Sep 27th, 2007 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:02 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't really meant to be going off-topic here, but why exactly did you quote that one specific part of my post confused ?
Cause Inuyasha is overrated to the point of being ridiculous. The entire cast is weak in comparison with most of the action anime world.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:27 AM
ensatsu-ken
Ultimate Vampire

Cause Inuyasha is overrated to the point of being ridiculous. The entire cast is weak in comparison with most of the action anime world.

Yeah, I agree with you completely on that wink . I wouldn't have so much against that series if it were not for all the rediculous hype that it gets. I mean, its one of my least favorite anime even without the hype (and that's not to say that I have a problem with anyone liking it, its just that I really tried to get into it, and after 80 episodes I just couldn't take it anymore, and gave up on it entirely; obviously its just not my cup of tea). Still, even with my limited knowledge of the series, I can tell how much some of the fans overrate the characters in terms of speed and strength, sometimes (like whenever they compare IY characters to DBZ characters for instance stick out tongue ). It really gets quite annoying sometimes.

Once again, sorry for going off-topic stick out tongue .

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:51 AM
leonheartmm

i like the hellsing manga more than naruto or bleach manga. its overall more entertaining. although its lacking in the story/character development department. still loads of fun. the anime, is overdone n i dont like it so much. i like the character of alucard a LOT.

that isnt it.

the feats you stated dont give us an extent of his power. 4 tails/gaara/urochimaru/diedara/hokages/itachi have done far more impressive things than alucard. his familiras and unfairly weak.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 04:01 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why can't this thread just die?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 09:02 PM