KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Nihilus vs. Darth Malak

Darth Nihilus vs. Darth Malak
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Violent2Kinky

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:14 PM
Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thiru
@EDIT

stubborn is because V2k and allankles mentioned the technique in such a way that it sounded like the normal force sever technique.

How? When I've mentioned quite specifically here and in the other thread ,that he severs the connection between a person's life and the force? You either have comprehension issues or you're incredibly irrational, seeing as how you conceeded the point the minute the same argument came from Advent.

I think it's both but the latter is more prominent.

Lastly, the Falanasi technique - as you interpret it - is irrational in the SW universe. You can't disconnect yourself from the force and then reconnect yourself at will. Where would you derive the power necessary to reconnect yourself, if you are disconnected from the force (and therefore powerless)?

If you lose your sensitivity to te force, you'd need another force sensitive to restore your sensitivity. I'd offered you a chance to explain this popular intrpretation of the Falanasi technique, but you've yet to formulate an explanation.

As far Sidious and Luke being vulnerable to Nihilus, that's a fair assesment. I didn't say Nihilus would defeat them, but he certainly has a good chance of beating them. Anyone who has the force running through them is vulnerable to Nihilus.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 02:35 AM
Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Allankles
How? When I've mentioned quite specifically here and in the other thread ,that he severs the connection between a person's life and the force? You either have comprehension issues or you're incredibly irrational, seeing as how you conceeded the point the minute the same argument came from Advent.
You could have made it clearer by saying breaking a bond between life and the force, again i did not know of this technique and thought it was the other variant.

I think it's both but the latter is more prominent.

Lastly, the Falanasi technique - as you interpret it - is irrational in the SW universe. You can't disconnect yourself from the force and then reconnect yourself at will. Where would you derive the power necessary to reconnect yourself, if you are disconnected from the force (and therefore powerless)?

If you lose your sensitivity to te force, you'd need another force sensitive to restore your sensitivity. I'd offered you a chance to explain this popular intrpretation of the Falanasi technique, but you've yet to formulate an explanation.

As far Sidious and Luke being vulnerable to Nihilus, that's a fair assesment. I didn't say Nihilus would defeat them, but he certainly has a good chance of beating them. Anyone who has the force running through them is vulnerable to Nihilus.
Except for the fact that luke has connected himself back to the force alone, and remember the same thing happening to sidious in dark empire? He reconnects himself to the force moments after this death as a spirit after getting his powers and force sensitivity disabled

And what? A good chance? Both would annihilalte him with ease. Sidious knows the same technique he does seeing that he has been stated to master every aspect of the force

Last edited by BoratBorat on Nov 8th, 2007 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 02:41 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

You could have made it clearer by saying breaking a bond between life and the force, again i did not know of this technique and thought it was the other variant.

You say 'breaking' I say 'severing': there's no difference between the statement you conceded to, and what I'd been saying the entire time. You're incredibly irrational, you continued to remain adamant despite the evidence that was glaring in front of you. As I said, a rational debater would never have mentioned 'credibility" that's a word guys like Saxy throw around when they've been schooled in the debate as well as in the insults.

You didn't base your stance on any kind of logic, just blatant denial, you've been found out. Next time I'll start by saying "Advent said", to get you to consider the logic of an argument, it seems you fold every time she argues against you.

Except for the fact that luke has connected himself back to the force alone, and remember the same thing happening to sidious in dark empire? He reconnects himself to the force moments after this death as a spirit after getting his powers and force sensitivity disabled.

Then explain how that's even possible in the context of the SW universe? Given that being disconnected form the force, would mean you couldn't manipulate the force to any degree? Unless of course, the Falanasi technique doesn't actually disconnect someone from the force.

As for Sidious in DE he never lost his connection to the force in the first place, and his sensitivity was still intact seeing as how he was able to be connected to the force.

You don't seem to understand the enormity of the question I'm asking. How it is possible to connect one self to the force after being disconnected without the aid of another force sensitive?

You do realize what being disconnected means? It means he person would not be able to feel the force, and would not be able to manipulate it. So far the version of the Falanasi technique you're referencing is a hoax.

Sidious knows the same technique he does seeing that he has been stated to master every aspect of the force

Sidious never uses the same technique, this has already been determined, upon further analysis. Sidious technique never severed the connection between a person's life and the force and then feed on the death the breach caused, he simply drained the force energy of the inhabitants gradually.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Sidious never uses the same technique, this has already been determined, upon further analysis. Sidious technique never severed the connection between a person's life and the force and then feed on the death the breach caused, he simply drained the force energy of the inhabitants gradually.

Sidious drained energy (it hasn't been established if it was just pure Force energy) from the citizens of Byss to sustain his failing health. There is no indication that, if he wanted to, he couldn't have ****ed the whole planet in one fell swoop. I will grant you that, based on abilities, Nihilus does stand a chance -- a plausible one -- of defeating Darth Sidious or Luke Skywalker. Yet that doesn't mean that he's stronger than either of them. Both of them outclass him in every other skill and technique and knowledge, and Sidious especially has a similar feat that can render Nihilus nonexistent as well.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:07 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

You say 'breaking' I say 'severing': there's no difference between the statement you conceded to, and what I'd been saying the entire time. You're incredibly irrational, you continued to remain adamant despite the evidence that was glaring in front of you. As I said, a rational debater would never have mentioned 'credibility" that's a word guys like Saxy throw around when they've been schooled in the debate as well as in the insults.
I'll hint to you something, she made the statement far clearer than you could ever had, She elaborated and made it easier to comprehend, I already said time and again, i confused what you said with the normal force sever which blocks your ability with the force, If it would make you any happier, ill apologise, im sorry i misread it and misunderstood it. Now, will that do?

You didn't base your stance on any kind of logic, just blatant denial, you've been found out. Next time I'll start by saying "Advent said", to get you to consider the logic of an argument, it seems you fold every time she argues against you.
Lol, firstly she holds far more credibility than you, she reasons logically far greater than you and along with the fact that she is some one i respect and take seriously as opposed to you whom no body wants to take seriously seeing your unbelievable nihilus fanboyism making some of the most far fetched claims

Then explain how that's even possible in the context of the SW universe? Given that being disconnected form the force, would mean you couldn't manipulate the force to any degree? Unless of course, the Falanasi technique doesn't actually disconnect someone from the force.

As for Sidious in DE he never lost his connection to the force in the first place, and his sensitivity was still intact seeing as how he was able to be connected to the force.
More blatant denial, You yourself already pointed out being completely cut off the force would kill you(which i have accepted), what happened to sidious is what had happened to the exile and ulic, his control to his powers and force sensitivity were cut off and yet after his death, who was there to reconnect him? I doubt its an easy feat for a dark side adept to do hence sidious is most likely the one to do it himself

Ill give you the quote (s)

: Enveloped in light cut off from his great rage, The emperor finds himself unable to control the great rage he has unleashed.

That was after luke and leia severed his connection
[i]Originally posted by Allankles

You don't seem to understand the enormity of the question I'm asking. How it is possible to connect one self to the force after being disconnected without the aid of another force sensitive?
Wasnt this already explained?

You do realize what being disconnected means? It means he person would not be able to feel the force, and would not be able to manipulate it. So far the version of the Falanasi technique you're referencing is a hoax.
And so far iv gaven you the quote that sidious was disconnected, so far you fail

And what you fail to realise is its canonically stated he knew this technique in the dark empire source book, which part of mastering every aspect of the force Dont you get?

Oh and as to saying advent is right, maybe i reconmend you to read a few quotes they have posted a while back

Originally posted by Advent
So when Luke and his other students remove themselves from the Force, what happens then? Luke > Nihilus, and the Exile isn't the only person who can beat him.

Originally posted by Borbarad
Dude. This is stupid.
Luke can practically walk up to Nihilus being invisible and unsenseable through the force and cut the guy into pieces before Nihilus even knows what's going on.
Aside of this Nihilus attack doesn't work instantly (he stunned the Exile and his / her comrades before trying it on the Exile and had some time before using it - or something similar - on Kreia). So Luke could smite him with emerald lightning or cut him into pieces anyways.

Luke after the Black Fleet Crisis (Fallanassi ability - rendering himself invisible and unsenseable using the force for an infinite amount of time and without needing further concentration) is simply invincible when he wants to. That just doesn't happen because you won't have any plot left that involves Luke and some opponents.

Originally posted by Lightsnake
Drain wouldn't work when Luke just creates a loop with the force, hides himself completely or disconnects himself...which is-sorry- instantaneous...and Luke's fast enough to have Nihilus in pieces before he can blink.

Sorry, but the overrated black hole loses on every account

Originally posted by Gideon
Who knows? Luke - by New Jedi Order - may possess the ability to cut people off from the Force himself. He did it with the help of Leia and Anakin Solo against Palpatine.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:09 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

EDIT

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:15 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sidious drained energy (it hasn't been established if it was just pure Force energy) from the citizens of Byss to sustain his failing health. There is no indication that, if he wanted to, he couldn't have ****ed the whole planet in one fell swoop. I will grant you that, based on abilities, Nihilus does stand a chance -- a plausible one -- of defeating Darth Sidious or Luke Skywalker.
Firstly how would nihilus even have the slightest chance if either of those 2 force users can instantly defend against this attack? Besides wheres the evidence to even indicate nihilus technique works instantly? He had to stun the exile before draining despite the fact that she allowed him to feed on her.

And i dont see why sidious, a superior force user can do planet wide drain when his inferior opponent which in this case nihilus can, because allankles is going to use his flawed logic of because guy a does feat X while B and C dont, it means A >>>>>>> b and c

He clearly indicated that in the other thread, and because sidious has never doen anything planet wide he is going to repeat the same thing

"Oh nihilus drained an entire planet, that shows unbelievable power and because the fact that luke and sidious never demonstrated power on such a high level, theres no indication those 2 are stronger than he is"

Yet that doesn't mean that he's stronger than either of them. Both of them outclass him in every other skill and technique and knowledge, and Sidious especially has a similar feat that can render Nihilus nonexistent as well.
Agree

Originally posted by Advent

Luke and his students have demonstrated the ability to remove themselves from the Force. So, how exactly is Nihilus going to drain something that basically isn't there?

^ another thing advent said allankles, i guess your wrong again

Last edited by BoratBorat on Nov 8th, 2007 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 04:19 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firstly how would nihilus even have the slightest chance if either of those 2 force users can instantly defend against this attack? Besides wheres the evidence to even indicate nihilus technique works instantly? He had to stun the exile before draining despite the fact that she allowed him to feed on her.

And i dont see why sidious, a superior force user can do planet wide drain when his inferior opponent which in this case nihilus can, because allankles is going to use his flawed logic of because guy a does feat X while B and C dont, it means A >>>>>>> b and c

He clearly indicated that in the other thread, and because sidious has never doen anything planet wide he is going to repeat the same thing

"Oh nihilus drained an entire planet, that shows unbelievable power and because the fact that luke and sidious never demonstrated power on such a high level, theres no indication those 2 are stronger than he is"

Agree
1. I'm pretty sure that the mini comic Unseen, Unheard shows that, and it was instant when used on Exile.

What Sidious did was a little different than what Nihilus does.

It does show great power.

2. Of course Luke and Sidious are stronger than Nihilus.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

I'll hint to you something, she made the statement far clearer than you could ever had, She elaborated and made it easier to comprehend, I already said time and again, i confused what you said with the normal force sever which blocks your ability with the force, If it would make you any happier, ill apologise, im sorry i misread it and misunderstood it. Now, will that do?

No it won't do, I said the EXACT same thing (barring a synonym or two), and you continued your denial despite the apparent logic in my argument. It doesn't matter what you say here, the evidence is in this thread. You didn't misunderstand anything, you based your acceptance of a logical explanation on your irrational dependance on "credibility".

Lol, firstly she holds far more credibility than you, she reasons logically far greater than you and along with the fact that she is some one i respect and take seriously as opposed to you whom no body wants to take seriously seeing your unbelievable nihilus fanboyism making some of the most far fetched claims

What the hell does credibility have to do with the argument at hand? I don't care to earn your respect what I care about is that you acknowledge an argument on the merit of its logic, not based on your ridiculous and irrelevant dependance on "credibility". And who's nobody? Are you and Saxy everybody? No one but you and Saxy share this opinion, and I must admit you also happen to be among the weaker debaters I've had arguments with.

I don't think you're the right person to measure my capacity for reason. As I've demonstrated right now you seem to have this irrational dependence on "credibility", whille willfully ignoring logic and reason. Next time I have an argument with you I'll start by stating "Advent said" since you have this embarrassingly irrational notion that "credibility" supersedes rational arguments.

More blatant denial, You yourself already pointed out being completely cut off the force would kill you(which i have accepted), what happened to sidious is what had happened to the exile and ulic, his control to his powers and force sensitivity were cut off and yet after his death, who was there to reconnect him? I doubt its an easy feat for a dark side adept to do hence sidious is most likely the one to do it himself

Ill give you the quote (s)

: Enveloped in light cut off from his great rage, The emperor finds himself unable to control the great rage he has unleashed

That was after luke and leia severed his connection
Wasnt this already explained?
And so far iv gaven you the quote that sidious was disconnected, so far you fail.

Ulic and the Emperor were blinded to the force, their connection was still intact. And with the Emperor he inherited another body, so how would he have been affected, by the effects of the wall of light?

The Falanasi technique as you interpret it suggests either a loss of force sensitivity (meaning the person no longer feels the force and would need aid to feel the force again), or they are completely diconnected form the force meaning they'd be dead.

The Exile was an anomaly and though she appeared to have disconnected herself from the force, she was still partially connected as she demonstrates in Kotor 2 with her force bond (the same for Nihilus). Importantly, she reconnected with HELP from Kreia.

Two it should be noted that the Exile becomes a wound in the force and her connection never fully heals. These Falanasi practioners you mention never become wounds in the force, and that would mean that all the technique does is hide the practioners force sensitivity.

And what you fail to realise is its canonically stated he knew this technique in the dark empire source book, which part of mastering every aspect of the force Dont you get?

Oh and as to saying advent is right, maybe i reconmend you to read a few quotes they have posted a while back

Whether or not he knew the technique is irrelevant. It's a technique that many Sith would have KNOWN about, however to delve into it, as Nihilus did is something most Sith would have avoided.

"It is an empty road to the dark side", Kreia states "and leaves behind nothing to conquer".

Last edited by Allankles on Nov 9th, 2007 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 11:57 PM
Agent White
No title since 2009-07-25

Lightsaber duel: Malak (he's a good duelist, Nihilus isn't anything special in this respect)

Force duel: Nihilus by far

All-out: Nihilus by a fair amount, but not by far

"I'm not crazy! Don't call me crazy! I'm just not user-friendly!"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 12:11 AM
Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it won't do, I said the EXACT same thing (barring a synonym or two), and you continued your denial despite the apparent logic in my argument. It doesn't matter what you say here, the evidence is in this thread. You didn't misunderstand anything, you based your acceptance of a logical explanation on your irrational dependance on "credibility".

What the hell does credibility have to do with the argument at hand? I don't care to earn your respect what I care about is that you acknowledge an argument on the merit of its logic, not based on your ridiculous and irrelevant dependance on "credibility". And who's nobody? Are you and Saxy everybody? No one but you and Saxy share this opinion, and I must admit you also happen to be among the weaker debaters I've had arguments with.
This has been settled via PM so ill drop it

I don't think you're the right person to measure my capacity for reason. As I've demonstrated right now you seem to have this irrational dependence on "credibility", whille willfully ignoring logic and reason. Next time I have an argument with you I'll start by stating "Advent said" since you have this embarrassingly irrational notion that "credibility" supersedes rational arguments.
She did say luke can remove himself from the force though, but i think she meant mask his sensitivity

Ulic and the Emperor were blinded to the force, their connection was still intact. And with the Emperor he inherited another body, so how would he have been affected, by the effects of the wall of light?
Possibly

The Falanasi technique as you interpret it suggests either a loss of force sensitivity (meaning the person no longer feels the force and would need aid to feel the force again), or they are completely diconnected form the force meaning they'd be dead.
I'm willing to think it masks your force sensitivity where it appears like you removed yourself from the force, I have also mentioned this in the Pm's

The Exile was an anomaly and though she appeared to have disconnected herself from the force, she was still partially connected as she demonstrates in Kotor 2 with her force bond (the same for Nihilus). Importantly, she reconnected with HELP from Kreia.
May i ask, how did she end up in that state? Its been ages since iv played K2 and i wouldn't want to use wookie as a source seeing that some of it may not be 100% true. I know she has been blinded to the force but how was did she appear to be "disconnected" from the force?

Two it should be noted that the Exile becomes a wound in the force and her connection never fully heals. These Falanasi practioners you mention never become wounds in the force, and that would mean that all the technique does is hide the practioners force sensitivity.
I agreed to that, look up a few posts

Whether or not he knew the technique is irrelevant. It's a technique that many Sith would have KNOWN about, however to delve into it, as Nihilus did is something most Sith would have avoided.

"It is an empty road to the dark side", Kreia states "and leaves behind nothing to conquer".
Its irrelevant so i'll drop it

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:32 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. I'm pretty sure that the mini comic Unseen, Unheard shows that, and it was instant when used on Exile.

It shows the technique (s) but it doesnt show it being instant, Besides for a technique powerful enough to break your bond it is going to take at the least, seconds.

He stunned the exile and even as she allowed him to drain her, he still waited a few moments before attempting to feed

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:18 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

This has been settled via PM so ill drop it
She did say luke can remove himself from the force though, but i think she meant mask his sensitivity

If you check the time, I wrote this before writing the PM.

Possibly
I'm willing to think it masks your force sensitivity where it appears like you removed yourself from the force, I have also mentioned this in the Pm's

Wrote before reading your PM.

May i ask, how did she end up in that state? Its been ages since iv played K2 and i wouldn't want to use wookie as a source seeing that some of it may not be 100% true. I know she has been blinded to the force but how was did she appear to be "disconnected" from the force?

Well as you know Revan set up Malachor 5 as a staging ground to wipe out all the Republic soldiers, and Jedi that were not loyal to him (the Exile being among them). The Exile's capacity to form force bonds with ease, meant she was strongly connected to the Republic soldiers and (especially) the Jedi under her command.

The death of her soldiers and the Jedi caused her a great deal of pain because of this connection and she "cut" her own connection to the force in fear that she may fall to the dark side or die. Her guilt at having been the one that killed a large number of her own men, might also have contributed to her pain.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 07:09 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

It shows the technique (s) but it doesnt show it being instant, Besides for a technique powerful enough to break your bond it is going to take at the least, seconds.

He stunned the exile and even as she allowed him to drain her, he still waited a few moments before attempting to feed
Okay. If a thug breaks his victims leg with a crowbar, and then waits a few seconds to shoot her in the head, does it take a few seconds for him to shoot her in the head? I think not.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 08:01 PM
Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay. If a thug breaks his victims leg with a crowbar, and then waits a few seconds to shoot her in the head, does it take a few seconds for him to shoot her in the head? I think not.
But the problem is your metaphor has no relevance to his technique seeing that he waited several moments before he attempted to feed on her even after she allowed him to feed on her. And for a technique to be powerful enough to break your bond to the force, its going to at the least, take seconds and thus nihilus was preparing to strike the moment the exile allowed him to do so

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 01:22 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

But the problem is your metaphor has no relevance to his technique seeing that he waited several moments before he attempted to feed on her even after she allowed him to feed on her. And for a technique to be powerful enough to break your bond to the force, its going to at the least, take seconds and thus nihilus was preparing to strike the moment the exile allowed him to do so
I see what you are saying, but I still find it iffy. Also, she didn't really ALLOW him...she was stunned, at his mercy, he could have lobbed off her head with a saber. Tho him trying to feed on her did work greatly in her team's advantage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:53 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see what you are saying, but I still find it iffy. Also, she didn't really ALLOW him...she was stunned, at his mercy, he could have lobbed off her head with a saber. Tho him trying to feed on her did work greatly in her team's advantage.
She allowed him to to feed on her, its in the dialogue canonically. Yes while nihilus could have easily slaughtered the team save for visas, he needed to feed in order to survive.

But what i don't get is if he feeds on the death he causes, why didn't he just chop her and kill her with his lightsaber? Im pretty sure her death would still feed him despite the fact he uses a different means of killing his victims. Because the exile too unknowingly fed on the death she caused when she killed her victims as stated by the jedi masters of kreia (Unable to remember who).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 09:48 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

She allowed him to to feed on her, its in the dialogue canonically. Yes while nihilus could have easily slaughtered the team save for visas, he needed to feed in order to survive.

But what i don't get is if he feeds on the death he causes, why didn't he just chop her and kill her with his lightsaber? Im pretty sure her death would still feed him despite the fact he uses a different means of killing his victims. Because the exile too unknowingly fed on the death she caused when she killed her victims as stated by the jedi masters of kreia (Unable to remember who).
1. It did? I can't remember that part. Oh yeah, if he killed Visas, he would have greatly weakened himself(not killed tho, as shown by when you get her to sacrifice herself, and he is just stunned, not dead).

2. Hmmm...not sure, it could be because when they died, they were still connected to the Force, and were beyond his reach for feeding, but you make up a good point. As for Exile, I'm not sure, it is implied she does Nihilus' technique subconciously, as shown when you are evil and kill the Jedi Masters. She just kinda...DOES the technique, as unlike Nihilus, she lacks control of it's power.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:44 PM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. It did? I can't remember that part. Oh yeah, if he killed Visas, he would have greatly weakened himself(not killed tho, as shown by when you get her to sacrifice herself, and he is just stunned, not dead).

2. Hmmm...not sure, it could be because when they died, they were still connected to the Force, and were beyond his reach for feeding, but you make up a good point. As for Exile, I'm not sure, it is implied she does Nihilus' technique subconciously, as shown when you are evil and kill the Jedi Masters. She just kinda...DOES the technique, as unlike Nihilus, she lacks control of it's power.
Yea i know that, i was referring to the exile and mandalore.

About still being connected to the force well the exile's victims are all still intouch with the force when she fed on their death so this could be ambiguous

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 05:22 AM