KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E02 - Lizards

S02E02 - Lizards
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
Not that I remember, and I just read the graphic novels not too long ago.

yes, there was

it was the GN after the last episode

it's "the death of Hana Gilterman" part 2

it's not know for sure he is alright, but Niki says to Micah that he "is going to be fine", the doctors are taking care of him

.. but anything could happen

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 09:50 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I made a mistake here.

Originally posted by S_D_J

as for Micah, he would [SPOILER - highlight to read]: be sent to live with his grandma and his cousin Monica, a young new hero, in New Orleans.
Monica is "an avenging angel intent on bringing justice to the corruption-plagued Big Easy."

this happens in episode 4, not episode 2

five clips from next episode

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/827/827560/vids_1.html

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: wow, Isaac painted Kaito's death eek!....

not only that, he painted the death of all remaining 8's... eek!

god I love this show

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 11:14 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by S_D_J
yes, there was

it was the GN after the last episode

it's "the death of Hana Gilterman" part 2

it's not know for sure he is alright, but Niki says to Micah that he "is going to be fine", the doctors are taking care of him

.. but anything could happen
Ummm...just because Niki said that D.L. will be fine doesn't mean that's what will happen. He was shot. And he lost a lot of blood. He could easily die.

And "Lizards" premiers tonight. big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 11:02 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I think we'll know tonight big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 12:22 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Well altogether I thought this episode was a bit lower par than the previous. It had more "Oh Man!" moments than "4 Months Later" did, but I think as an entire episode, 4 months takes it.

I felt that once again there was alot of Claire in it, but whenever Noah shows up makes the scene much better. I felt that the other characters need to be talked about more.

There was alot more Maya y Alejandro, and I thought it was cool to see her power in action. It was sure creepy.

But the best moment of the episode IMO was when Angela Petrelli was being interrogated, and when she was subsequently attacked. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" was great, and I was legitimately scared during the attack scene.

I'm getting suspicions that Wes is sort of a bad guy. and kind of a weird stalker. But more with that later.

I was SO looking forward to seeing Kensei's power. To me, it was a letdown. I'm getting annoyed of the repeated powers. Flight with Wes and now healing again? I mean, can they really not think of other powers?

I thought that the Haitian/HRG reunited scene was great as well.

Peter's scenes were of course great as well.

But where's the SY MAN?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:24 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

West isn't a stalker, at least not in the criminal sense. He was attracted to Clarie ever since she showed up at school, and there's a reason for that, of course.

I was a little disgruntled about repeating powers too, but then I rationalized that it's no different than two different people having blue eyes, genetically speaking. I don't really have a problem, but I was surprised that Takezo could heal. I'm still operating under the assumption that they won't double up, so apparently I need to stop that stick out tongue

I think we're going to be following these four storylines for a few more episodes, and then they'll add more and intertwine them as necessary. I'm liking the more focused approach this season: watching old episodes, you realize how pell-mell it used to be.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:47 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Strangelove
West isn't a stalker, at least not in the criminal sense.

Well...it seems that way. He was floating outside of her bedroom window. She never told him where she lived right? He was watching her in her bedroom. And he showed up outside of her living room window.

Coincidence?

Bad guy?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:52 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Quincy
Well...it seems that way. He was floating outside of her bedroom window. She never told him where she lived right? He was watching her in her bedroom. And he showed up outside of her living room window.

Coincidence?

Bad guy?
Not bad guy...teenager.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:52 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Hmm.

I dont remember stalking a girl outside of her house. wink

Maybe I'm just being negative. But I dont think so.

I just dislike west. or wes. whatever

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:54 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Captain REX
Not quite...but hey, Sylar! That's far more interesting than Louisiana girl.

Not sure what her importance will be, of course. Sylar mentioned something about something not being real in one of the season two trailers.

Kensei the Limey. Hah. Any theories on his power?

Kensei possesses the power of spontaneous regeneration similar to Claire's abilties.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm.

I did, last year. I followed a Girl I liked around the entire School without her knowing no expression

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:03 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hmm.

Maybe I'm just being negative. But I dont think so.

I just dislike west. or wes. whatever

Haven't you heard the song Voyeur by Blink 182 thats why he was stalking her

but seriously... good episode, and i love how they make it where you cannot wait till the next one...

the whole "Whats in the box!?" thing is weird cause i watch prison break, and they had the SAME exact thing.. i thought it was funny.. WHATS IN THE BOX!?!!??! RAWR

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:04 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Personally, as great as the opening episode of the season was, I liked this one much better.

Peter's scenes were fantastic, especially when he destroyed those two guys in the bar. Electromagnetivity, telekinesis, regeneration, and enhanced strength, all in one go! Peter is the man.

The Haitian wiping Mohinder was an intriguing scene. One moment we're in Haiti, the next we're in the States again. I think the mind-wipe, due to the reunion towards the end, suggests that it was planned.

Hiro's scenes of ass-kickery was amazing. He didn't even move...well, at least that's how it appeared to them. He even suggested the name of the battle, as he's probably heard of it through the stories and wanted to make sure it stayed the same.

This episode had a lot of WTF?! moments, as in "Okay, thaaat was creepy..." It mostly involved the attack on Angela and Maya y Alejandro's freakout.

Another thing I thought neat; Ando did not know Matt, as Hiro had teleported him to Japan, and Matt did not know Nathan from last season's finale, but from an earlier episode, as he was down and dying. Just thought that it was neat that not all the characters from last season know each other.

Good to see Claire taking such interest in her power, rather than just going "Neat! I can't get hurt!"

Is anyone else disappointed that other languages besides Japanese don't get subtitled as Japanese does? I thought it was a neat distinguishing thing for Heroes, but then those not-too-pretty yellow subtitles...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I just noticed that the original plot synopsis I got from TV.com was the farthest thing from what was in the episode.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:11 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, actually, that's completely inaccurate, though Kensei's power does get revealed.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

The thing that caught that made me think "Thats how the "boogeyman" will die" was when the "healer" told Maya that her "sickness" could kill the devil himself(something along those lines). The virus that keeps infecting the "supers" remind of the Legacy Virus from the X-men. Well 80% of the powers remind me of the X-men.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 07:42 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I was so relieved to see Maya's power although I don't know what it actually is, however. What is her brother's power? I keep hearing that he has one, too.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:44 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Ordained
I was so relieved to see Maya's power although I don't know what it actually is, however. What is her brother's power? I keep hearing that he has one, too.

no expression Did you not see her brother absorb the blackness from her? no expression

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:54 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

No. How did he do it?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:55 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Ordained
No. How did he do it?

He was just there with her and the stuff started flowing into his eyes, sort of. He is able to handle the blackness without being affected. He's the Ying to her Yang.

WONDER TWIN POWERS, ACTIVATE!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:58 PM