KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E02 - Lizards

S02E02 - Lizards
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

That's kinda cool. So what does the blackness do? Cause blood vessels to burst or something?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:09 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained
That's kinda cool. So what does the blackness do? Cause blood vessels to burst or something?

no expression Do you even watch the show?

The blackness is what streams from their eyes, that's not blood. It's a disease comparable to the Black Plague.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:54 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Yes I watch the show. I just don't understand certain things. Forgive me for asking questions

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:07 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

This was a cool episode. I loved Peter fighting in the bar using the different ability's was really cool. And Claire's regenerating toe was awesome.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 08:45 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I have the rewindable cable box, so I watched the "Peter kicking ass" scene about three times before I went on with the show. I laughed at how much he handed their asses to them...

I'm unsure about Maya's power. I just know that it's creepy as hell.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I agree on both parts.

Peter did some serious ass kicking (while looking like a real OG) and Maya's power is creepy.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:15 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

i thought it was a lil gay at the end when the guy showed him the box and peter did nothing. he has telekinesis for christs sake and he remembers how to use it. he shoulda just grabbed it. maya's power is wierd as shit. creepy

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:08 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That's what I thought as well, but I thought, "Eh, it's Peter. He could grab it with telekinesis, but I don't see him as the type to show off unless he's pissed or in dire need."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

thats not showing off its getting his life back! he doesnt remember anything. although i do agree with your theory that it was probably the haitian.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:05 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I didn't really like this episode, I wanted to know more about what Molly was dreaming about in the previous episode.
And who killed Hiro's father.

Can't wait for the next one though, it looks really interesting after watching a preview for it.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 10:13 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Ordained
Maya's power is creepy. [/B]

Yet Alexandro appears to be the "anti-virus?" I also recall a healer woman mentioning something regarding the devil and that this "taint" of Maya's could destroy him; add in what "legacy virus" and 2nd season villains connatations you will.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 10:57 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by The Pict
I didn't really like this episode, I wanted to know more about what Molly was dreaming about in the previous episode.
And who killed Hiro's father.

Can't wait for the next one though, it looks really interesting after watching a preview for it.
you will find it out! Its hard to cram everything into one... they want you to keep watching lol

personally, if it were up to me.. id have a whole episode dedicated to peter

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:06 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

About the X-Men reference: There is a lot of Marvel-related powers, characters and story-lines in Heroes - in fact, did you see in Season 1 where Stan Lee made an appearance as a bus-driver? I was like "Oh my God!" Stan Lee is a legend...

It also makes kinda sense to have Marvel influence Heroes, since there are a lot of similarities between Marvel's mutants and Heroes' evolutionary powers - much more than DC's overpowered superheroes.

As far as I can figure out:

Mr Bennet is Nick Fury
Claire and Nicki combined are Wolverine
Sylar is the Parasite
etc...

Maybe it's just me, but I see a lot of similarities between Heroes and Marvel.

As for Peter not grabbing the box - that's typically Peter. He could have grabbed in any one of a hundred ways, and should have, since they kept him tied up in a chair and beat the living daylights out of him - but Peter tends to react, rather than act. He rarely takes the initiative - especially when it comes to using his powers on normal people.

That's the one thing I would change - I would change Peter in a bad-ass like he was in the Dark Future! But then it would be difficult to find somebody to match him - just like in DC Comics! Ha ha...

I just can't wait to find out about the new bad guy - when he attacked Mrs Petrelli, I kept on thinking 'Will-o-the-Wisp' - a bad guy they had in Marvel a long time ago.

I couldn't figure out if he was intangible or just invisible - the scene suggested to me that he had more than just invisibility - otherwise how did he take out the power of the building and then restore it?

But it is possible - he could have been in the interrogation room, waiting for them to leave, and then he could have left when the window got broken...

Anyone else care to speculate?

I can't wait to see Episode 3!

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:57 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Peter being a bad-ass was only good for Five Years Gone; by that point, he was an embittered terrorist fighting against The Man, not an empathic, friendly guy who just happens to have the ultimate power. I wouldn't like Peter to be the Dark Future Peter all the time, just as Hiro said that Dark Future Hiro "scared [him]."

Whoever attacked Angela Petrelli likes to slash and scratch. They likely have some sort of teleportation power, I'd think. Because the villain vanished after shoving Kaito off the building, and he left the room without a trace when they smashed in to save Angela Petrelli.

However, that doesn't explain the lights.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:27 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Captain REX
Peter being a bad-ass was only good for Five Years Gone; by that point, he was an embittered terrorist fighting against The Man, not an empathic, friendly guy who just happens to have the ultimate power. I wouldn't like Peter to be the Dark Future Peter all the time, just as Hiro said that Dark Future Hiro "scared [him]."

Whoever attacked Angela Petrelli likes to slash and scratch. They likely have some sort of teleportation power, I'd think. Because the villain vanished after shoving Kaito off the building, and he left the room without a trace when they smashed in to save Angela Petrelli.

It seems to me the attacker was both invisible and incorporeal

sort of a ghost...
... kinda like Freddy Krugger

but i thinking it's more like a psychic power (maybe telekinesis), somekind of powerful mental projection... it might be possible the attackers was in her head, and maybe she ended up scratching herself

just a thought...

and what about Angela at some point was intimate with Kaito.... I laughed when she said that... but it might be true...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:34 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Captain REX

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Maybe he's a Shadow-Being?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:22 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Or a ninja.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 08:48 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

or jesus perhaps.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:24 AM