KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Cody Travers

Cody Travers
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
thanks for the headsup Sonic. i'll do all that when i will eventually upload my site...sometime next month since i am busy with exams.

You're welcome Sado22, anytime. Cody might be busting in somemore heads by now seeing that he was so looking forward to fighting again and that his knees felt better than they ever did. I feel that he might have gained some new abilities and moves from the glo affect too. wink

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:23 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Cody is Gangsta.
Dude went from hero, to convict, to adrenaline junky, to a GLOW beast/Addict. Cody is a perfect example of the fact that not all VG heroes/protagonist stick to the straight and narrow and live happily ever after.
And he can can shank the shit outta you and kick dirt in your eyes.

A lil known fact, ya know Cody is one of the few that says curse words in SFA 3. He says "shit" and "damn".

If you got SFAA, you should realy check out the voice collection. Rolento curses too.

I got hella respect for the tragic fighter that is Cody.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:02 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
Cody is Gangsta.
Dude went from hero, to convict, to adrenaline junky, to a GLOW beast/Addict. Cody is a perfect example of the fact that not all VG heroes/protagonist stick to the straight and narrow and live happily ever after.

A lil known fact, ya know Cody is one of the few that says curse words in SFA 3. He says "shit" and "damn".

If you got SFAA, you should realy check out the voice collection. Rolento curses too.

Oh yeah man!!! Cody is most definitely gangsta. I mean, he's addicted to fighting and he'll fight anyone, he got arrested multiple times, he broke out of jail multiple times, he loves using knives, he fights dirty, he took a super drug, knocked a crime boss out the window, an escape convict, beats the crap out of you if you piss him off, and he doesn't mind fighting in handcuffs and can take them off whenever he wants. Now how gangsta is that. cool cool

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:34 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
The Ultimate Warrior

Originally posted by Em Dot Bison
Cody is Gangsta.

Guile, Cammy, Cody, and Rolento all use the word 'Shit' for their missed grab animation.

The Supreme Master Of The Fist!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 10:41 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Guile, Cammy, Cody, and Rolento all use the word 'Shit' for their missed grab animation.
Mostly only the American guys curse then?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:41 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I wonder how many times Cody got arrested? I'm not sure if Edi.E is still trying to catch him or not.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 04:51 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Here's another pic of Cody going one on one with Ryu with the other Street Fighters behind them: cool cool

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 07:17 PM
Bro SMASH

I saw that pic a long time ago in a magazine. That's a pretty cool pic, even though it's missing Guy. But at least it shows Cody.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 05:09 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Yeah, Guy should've been in the pic too, but I do agree with you that it's a really cool pic still though. Also, I think around SFA3 that Cody could match up to Ryu at that time(I think since they were younger at the time). Surely, Cody has gotten alot stronger after the events of the first Final Fight.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 04:07 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Here's Cody pulling off his combos in SFA3: cool cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hCSdWtv23w

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:39 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

He's back! My namesake is back!

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 04:58 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, at least i have SOME reason to play SF4 now. Cody pwns.
although too bad...i was hoping they get rid of his toothpaste outfit. still, there's always alternate outfit!
Cody! Cody! Cody! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:50 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

I'm gonna be shankin' the shit outta catz. SFIV is the shit for sure.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 12:39 AM
goldjoker

Originally posted by Snafu the Great

He looks like EMINEM

with handcuffs

it would be nice if eminem, have to be cody in a sf or ff movie

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 01:16 AM
goldjoker is currently offline Click here to Send goldjoker a Private Message Find more posts by goldjoker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

He kinda does...actually.

Ryu is one of Cody's rivals in SSFIV.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 5th, 2010 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:14 AM
goldjoker

Originally posted by No End N Site
He kinda does...actually.

Ryu is one of Cody's rivals in SSFIV.

CODY WINS.. is more skilled, more experienced

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 03:59 AM
goldjoker is currently offline Click here to Send goldjoker a Private Message Find more posts by goldjoker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Cody's intro.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 09:03 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud This muthafuka just break outta jail whenever he feel like it.

Don't get more badass than that.

Old Post May 17th, 2010 05:19 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

What is even more hilarious is that the police don't even try and stop'im. They just like, "Phuck it". Dude has some funny phuckin' lines in SSFIV, too.

-Anakaris-

Old Post May 17th, 2010 05:25 PM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

^That, and he has one of the few particularly good english voices (with, incidentally, a really terrible JP voice). Supposedley he's voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch (Nero, Ichigo Kurosaki, Vash the Stampede, Lelouch), who happens to be one of my favorites.

Anyway, upon purchasing SSFIV a few weeks ago, Cody became one of my two favorite newcomers within the first couple of hours. As of now, I have about four characters that I play religiously (Fei Long, Ryu, Cody, and Dudley), and I'm giving most of the rest of the cast

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 03:03 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote