KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Concerts you are Attending..(or have attended recently)

Concerts you are Attending..(or have attended recently)
Started by: Pezmerga

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Probably gonna buy tickets for The National soon, they're one of my favorite bands.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post May 6th, 2010 10:51 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I saw Sublime in NYC on Sunday

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 6th, 2010 04:55 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Just saw Frightened Rabbit last night; really great show. All of the band members were very energetic, they played their best songs - it was sweet. Small venue too, I was about 6 feet away from them.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post May 17th, 2010 07:45 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Incoming....Panic Cell/Clutch & GWAR x2 & Deicide x2

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:17 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

This Sunday, I'm going to see Weezer

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 01:32 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Sonisphere - Although I only saw two bands as I had a AAA pass and tried to meet as many of my heroes as possible.

Next up:

Opeth
Evanescence

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 07:12 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AverageSavage

Just bought tickets to Battles, Melvins and the Rhymesayers European Tour! big grin

Thanks Starlock

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 07:13 PM
AverageSavage is currently offline Click here to Send AverageSavage a Private Message Find more posts by AverageSavage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Last night I just saw Poison and Motley Crue for the first time. Tommy Lee was great as he played the drums while rotating upside down.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2011 08:52 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Opeth...tomorrow big grin

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2011 06:24 PM
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just saw Chickenfoot a few days ago.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2011 11:21 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Going to see GWAR with DevilDriver, Cancer Bats, and Legacy of Disorder. Wish Ghoul was on the tour. That would make a great show an even better show.

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2012 12:43 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Might see Neutral Milk Hotel in January in Tallahassee.

Saw Agalloch in August in New Orleans.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 03:49 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Saw Alice Cooper........

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 01:30 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

and Slash

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 01:32 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Holy shit the GWAR concert was ****ing insane! So much blood and "cum". Was awesome to watch them kill jesus and spray me with his blood. Here's one of the videos I shot from the night. Not the best because dehydration kicked in the beginning of the song and I had to run to a trashcan to dry heave then get some water but it was all worth it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP4usfT2ho0

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 05:38 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

You kept filming, that's all that matters. thumb up

I'd like to see Soundgarden since they're on the road again. I hope they put dates up for the southeast US..

Old Post Nov 27th, 2012 03:15 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

It was an amazing show. Would love to do it all over again.

Not much of a Soundgarden fan but maybe they'll play some shows down there. Never know.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 12:05 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

The other 3 videos I shot from Sunday night:

The beheading of Obama + "Wharghoul": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ln...p;feature=g-upl

"Hail, Genocide!/War is all we Know!": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeNRGVCNqKs

"Womb With a View": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnsg...;feature=relmfu

Old Post Nov 28th, 2012 12:11 AM
Deathblow
-

Been trying to keep my live music experiences nice and varied this year (for once), and it's paid off. Last three shows I've seen (and all have been really good):

Gnarwolves, in Oxford, UK:

Jeru the Damaja, in Brighton, UK:

Floxytek, in London, UK:

... I know what you're thinking, but wait until you've caught this guy live. I'm far from being the biggest fan of French hard techno, but he was beyond ill.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2012 02:37 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jim Colyer
Restricted

Account Restricted

I plan on seeing Shania Twain at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2012 08:50 PM
Jim Colyer is currently offline Click here to Send Jim Colyer a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Colyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote