KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Concerts you are Attending..(or have attended recently)

Concerts you are Attending..(or have attended recently)
Started by: Pezmerga

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well I was trying to go see Dropkick Murphy's later this month, but I can't now.. Damn scheduling conflicts..
So that makes the last concert I saw...
Rage Against the Machine. At Coachella.
Freaking awesome.
Hopefully I'll get to another Tool show later this month, if they ever decide to put tickets on sale.
Maybe MSI, if they come near me, I haven't gone to any shows in quite a while, and I really want to.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:55 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mywi
healed ninja.

recent: Waking Vision
upcoming: Hiromi Uehara

You've got so many machines, Richard. Go on, give us a snare rush!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:19 AM
Mywi is currently offline Click here to Send Mywi a Private Message Find more posts by Mywi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Saw: Gov't Mule, Interpol, Susan Tedeschi

Possibly seeing: High on Fire

Wish/want to see: Van Halen, AC/DC, Hendrix, SRV, Led Zeppelin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:17 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pezmerga
Black Knight

good luck with SRV =)

You might get your chance to see Led Zeppelin though.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:22 AM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Naglfar and Dark Funeral on the 21st.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:53 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

i'm seeing tool on november 16th. i spent all last week trying to win tickets over the radio. when that fell through (and really, what are the chances of actually winning on of those things?) my boyfriend surprised me with tickets the day they went on sale.

i'm so excited! eek!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 01:39 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Most likely seeing Protest the Hero/Fall of Troy in a week

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:54 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Saw Skinnyman last night, very short performance but so intense, even managed to get up on stage with him at one point, and me and my friend spoke to him after the show. Good stuff.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 01:29 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pezmerga
Just saw Arcade Fire with LCD Soundsystem opening for them in Louisville , KY(not Lexington like I said earlier lol I always confuse the two). It was a great show!

AHHHH that was such a great show

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 03:27 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yvonnekarate
Frank Sinatra fan

Just saw Thomas Dybdahl in Oslo.

Regards, Yvonne

- Reader, I married him (Jane Eyre)
The happiness now, will be part of the pain then.
Teaching is an act of love.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 03:45 PM
yvonnekarate is currently offline Click here to Send yvonnekarate a Private Message Find more posts by yvonnekarate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

dane cook if you count it,hopefully going anyways

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:26 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, we only count musicians here.

Not clowns.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:49 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

going to see van halen in two weeks. smokin'

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 11:54 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

You old ****.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 12:06 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by Schecter
going to see van halen in two weeks. smokin'

And it's finally going to be Van Halen, and not Van Haggar! I'd love to see them, but their probably a bit too pricy for me. Plus I don't want to see this "Wolfgang" kid either.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 12:39 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

im actually quite a fan of van hagar.
wolfgang is going a great job from what i can see on youtube.
sure i wish michael anthony was still in the band, but i also would like to see a tour with both roth and hagar. of course neither wish will come true. in fact, its not the fact that hes not in the band that ticks me off, but the way in which they just outright dumped him and seem to want to erase him from their hisory. the fact that they call it a reunion tour is pretty insulting to him imho.

he still plays shows occasionally with sammy hagar so i would love to check that out if they ever come to the ny metro area.

and yeah, pricey tickets. i got floor seats for $150 a piece. nosebleeds will still run you up like at least $60 if im not mistaken.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 01:01 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

Haggar and Roth eras were both pretty good imo.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 01:27 AM
Nellinator is currently offline Click here to Send Nellinator a Private Message Find more posts by Nellinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pezmerga
Black Knight

Originally posted by Pezmerga
Just saw Arcade Fire with LCD Soundsystem opening for them in Louisville , KY(not Lexington like I said earlier lol I always confuse the two). It was a great show!

Next up....Porcupine Tree in Nashville , TN. Then Rush again in Mannheim , Germany!

....Hell I might even see Arcade fire again this friday in Columbus, OH!

Oh yeah I did see Arcade fire a second time as well. Great show once again.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 01:56 AM
Pezmerga is currently offline Click here to Send Pezmerga a Private Message Find more posts by Pezmerga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

eek! This Sunday is Del Tha Funkee Homosapien!!!

And in November, GWAR! eek!

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 12:54 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if Roth is as nimble as he once was, haha.

It's funny, he seemed so sincere that this wasn't just a bunch of old farts touring, it was a genuine reunion that would lead to more albums.

You just know that in two or three years they'll have crumbled. I hope not, though, at least if they can make good music.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 01:32 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote