KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Concerts you are Attending..(or have attended recently)

Concerts you are Attending..(or have attended recently)
Started by: Pezmerga

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Type O Negative with 3 pre-bands (Empyrean Asunder, The Revenants, Lordi) from late friday 26th to early morning of 27th.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 08:51 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just got home from TBM, pretty awesome show.

Very fun. Stuck around after, hung out with the band, brilliant people.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 12:32 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Went to the Brighton City Festival last thursday, saw Soulwax, DJ Format, Mampi Swift, Kidz in the Hall, Professor Green, Mitchell Brothers and Example. Amazing night/morning.

Me and two friends managed to sneak into the VIP section in the club where all the hip-hop acts were playing and we hung out with all of the guys above, plus Mike Skinner (aka The Streets). Example chatted to us for like 15 minutes and Naledge (MC from Kidz in the Hall) seemed to be genuinely impressed when I asked him if he knew if The Procussions would be touring the UK soon. It's cool to be down. I'll post the pics soon as they get uploaded.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:02 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deathblow
Me and two friends managed to sneak into the VIP section in the club where all the hip-hop acts were playing and we hung out with all of the guys above, plus Mike Skinner (aka The Streets). Example chatted to us for like 15 minutes and Naledge (MC from Kidz in the Hall) seemed to be genuinely impressed when I asked him if he knew if The Procussions would be touring the UK soon. It's cool to be down. I'll post the pics soon as they get uploaded.

With Example:
(please log in to view the image)

With Naledge (MC from Kidz in the Hall):

With Mike Skinner (aka The Streets):

With Professor Green:

With Teddy from the Mitchell Brothers:

Last edited by Deathblow on Nov 1st, 2007 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2007 08:50 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

back from van halen. first half was great (though the idiot techs ruined the sound. everything was topped out to the point of noise, but the band was dead on.) halfway through i got to see the first big eddie meltdown of the 07 tour. what a privilege. dragged his monitor from the drumkit, across the stage, and flung it at the tech. after that everything was kinda 'by the book'. i must say though, david lee roth kicked ass. really managed to hold the show together. alex was excellent. his solo was great. wolfie is doing a great job, though noticably shaken by dad's hissy fit. he just kinda stayed on his side of the stage and stuck to his mic after that.

on the other hand though, i was feeling his anguish because the sound guys really did **** up monumentally. some shitcannings tonight, for sure.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 07:08 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

on the 27th im going to see chiodos, the devil wears prada, scary kids scaring kids, and emery in boston

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 07:29 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Mel1974~
30 Seconds To Mars fan!

I'm seeing Bon Jovi.... again, in June Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 09:43 PM
~Mel1974~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Mel1974~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Mel1974~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Saw GWAR just the other day.

They had two opening bands, I don't recall the first's name, but it was a local band from Burlington I believe, and they were pretty alright. I enjoyed them.

Then Horse the Band played, and I loved 'em.

Then GWAR. Isn't GWAR always amazing? I just wish they participated with the audience a little more, other than just spraying us with jizz, blood, shit, and pus. I got home, and I was covered with blue, red, yellow, and green dye. Took forever to wash out, that's the only bad thing about the concert. But I can deal with it.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 09:57 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Will be seeing Interpol on the 20th.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 07:45 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Refused
Iconoclast

I saw the one and only Madlib live yesterday along with PB Wolf, Guilty Simpson, Percee P, and J Rocc. J Dilla's little brother was there too, he took the part of J Dilla on some of the Jaylib tracks. Pretty cool show overall.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 08:33 PM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Newton Faulkner on next week...should b fun

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 08:34 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Saw Tori Amos last night...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 02:37 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Originally posted by Slay
Will be seeing Interpol on the 20th.

i saw them a month ago or so

Old Post Nov 11th, 2007 03:39 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Saw Tori Amos last night...

omg. she's so gorgeous. her muzzik poetry.happy

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 05:57 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I saw Regina Spektor last night she was so cute I wanted to make out with her

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 11:17 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Might see Wu Tang next month or so

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 07:01 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

I plan on going to a John Butler Trio concert on the 7th of december and then Avenged Sevenfold is coming back to Seattle next month. Last time i saw then it was amazing so i'm definitly going to go again.

I will live Forever

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 07:47 PM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Fall of Troy, Clutch, Coheed and Cambria

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 07:41 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

I saw The Beach Boys (or what's left of them) recently. They managed to do a fantastic show! It touched Mike Love!

I just ordered tickets for Dream Theater and I have tickets for Ozzy when they come down next year.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 10:37 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kumar
I plan on going to a John Butler Trio concert on the 7th of december

you seen him before?...if not you wont be disappointed...saw him a few months ago...amazing gig...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 11:34 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote