KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » hey, just a cute lil fact

hey, just a cute lil fact
Started by: goddess_susu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jasonowens4200

that i doubt she was born in 98. that it may just mean she was born in may but i doubt that she is 10 or 11

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:50 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

o.o Like I said. Probably mixed the numbers around.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:52 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Well it doesn't let you sign up if you put your age as under 13. So she could've lied.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 11:23 PM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

You peopel are tons harsher than on the POTC forums!!

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 09:53 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by potcfan2003
Your point?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 02:02 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasonowens4200

laughing

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 06:18 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

that was a mistake
sorry
it was 1989 lol
wow, thats sad that i got my birthday wrong
hahahahhah

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 07:41 PM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goddess_susu
half elf half witch

wow
I've been gone for a long time
and when I come back people are bitting my head off
lol

Is there a dragon nearby? because I'm on FIRE!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 07:43 PM
goddess_susu is currently offline Click here to Send goddess_susu a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_susu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

I meant, that on the POTC forum we don't report people who are underage with out proof.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 08:54 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

We didn't report her.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:22 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I meant, that on the POTC forum we don't report people who are underage with out proof.

The POTC forum is full of little girls with nothing better to do than write fanfiction and make half-assed Sparrabeth sigs.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:36 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

well, someone said the ywere reporting her... I'm just old enough to be on this...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2007 09:51 PM
Agent White
No title since 2009-07-25

Hey, if you think these Harry Potter forum people are harsh, check out the Star Wars forums, especially the literature and expanded universe one. You POTC people wouldn't stand two seconds.

Originally posted by Barker
The POTC forum is full of little girls with nothing better to do than write fanfiction and make half-assed Sparrabeth sigs.

Well said. That's what I've been thinking for a long time. Over at SW, we're all pretty much hard-liners. You say something, you gotta have proof, you need to believe in what you say, it needs to be true, verifiable, correct, and above all, FULLY CANON. It's amazing the difference between the slip-fall-help-back-up attitude of POTC and the slip-fall-get-trampled-shot-and-stabbed attitude of SW. The POTC forum needs to shape up and act like a proper forum. All they do now is discuss Sparrabeth and Willabeth or whatever other ____beth combinations they make up.

"I'm not crazy! Don't call me crazy! I'm just not user-friendly!"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 09:53 PM
Agent White is currently offline Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RememberS&S

If you took the time to read the facts and research behind all the ____beths then it would make much more sense. Just because you have some sort of hatred towards something doesn't mean you can personally attack it, a lot of the arguements made on the POTC forum are reasonable if not entirely possible (except perhaps the far fetched ones).

Everyone has a right to their opinion, no matter how stupid it may seem to you. The fact that you attacked the POTC forum and the whatever-bethers based on mere speculation speaks levels on your immaturity.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 08:33 PM
RememberS&S is currently offline Click here to Send RememberS&S a Private Message Find more posts by RememberS&S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent White
No title since 2009-07-25

Originally posted by RememberS&S
If you took the time to read the facts and research behind all the ____beths then it would make much more sense. Just because you have some sort of hatred towards something doesn't mean you can personally attack it, a lot of the arguements made on the POTC forum are reasonable if not entirely possible (except perhaps the far fetched ones).

I know there is research behind the ____beths, but all the POTC forum ever does is talk about them! Its all ____beths and fanfictions.

Originally posted by RememberS&S
Everyone has a right to their opinion, no matter how stupid it may seem to you. The fact that you attacked the POTC forum and the whatever-bethers based on mere speculation speaks levels on your immaturity.

I never said I had only ever speculated about the whatever-bethers. If you'll recall, I was talking about how all they ever do is talk about them!!! Oh, and attacking a forum doesn't make one immature. Finally, in fact you were speculating that I had only merely speculated about the POTC forum. By your logic, who's immature now? And now, to make sure I don't start a flame war, I will now return to the Star Wars forums where biting criticism is appreciated.

"I'm not crazy! Don't call me crazy! I'm just not user-friendly!"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 12:11 AM
Agent White is currently offline Click here to Send Agent White a Private Message Find more posts by Agent White Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

There are plenty of other topics than relationships, like character and scene analysis. I don't know, maybe I should just stick with POTC.

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 04:03 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by goddess_susu
guess what I found out today???
the ending date of the war, and basicly the end of our Harry Potter is supposed to be May 1998
thats when I was born
yay

You just pwned yourself.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 07:47 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

cause half the POTC forums is underage girls

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 03:00 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote