KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mass Effect

Mass Effect
Started by: Bardiel13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Twilight Princess was roughly 40 hours, especially if you tried to get all the heart containers, bugs, poes, and other things.

I heared that Mass Effect is that long without any fetching quests that have no point to the overall story.

I love it though because I had a great time with KOTOR and I love games on where you have to talk to people and find out whats happening.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:42 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Twilight Princess wasn't too long for me. Playing through at a regular pace I finished it in 3 days, got most of the heart containers and side quests done too. But Mass Effect is meant to be something like 50 hour story and 30 hours of side quests. So that should be interesting. Also, aparently no-one who's been testing it has done everything yet, so I can't wait. I wanna visit every planet, save the universe, and get the girl...though I haven't decided which one yet, gonna have to see their personalities stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 07:14 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardiel13
Elite Cannon Fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
and get the girl...though I haven't decided which one yet, gonna have to see their personalities stick out tongue

There's only 3 you can get. The human chick, if you're a dude. The alien chick, if you're a dude or a chick. And the human dude, if you're a chick. Interspecies lesbianism looks promising... laughing

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:41 PM
Bardiel13 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardiel13 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardiel13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Smasandian
Twilight Princess was roughly 40 hours, especially if you tried to get all the heart containers, bugs, poes, and other things.

I heared that Mass Effect is that long without any fetching quests that have no point to the overall story.

I love it though because I had a great time with KOTOR and I love games on where you have to talk to people and find out whats happening.

Thats doubly good for me, I loved doing the sidequests in KoToR. SO this game should be way longer than 40 for me.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:45 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Just saw an interesting vid: http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/...id_2123425.html

Like how it is more usually to change weapons, instead of using one for a very loong time.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 04:15 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

I can't believe this is coming out on the same day as assasin's creed and army of two LoL, talk about london buses.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 10:17 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Originally posted by Bardiel13
There's only 3 you can get. The human chick, if you're a dude. The alien chick, if you're a dude or a chick. And the human dude, if you're a chick. Interspecies lesbianism looks promising... laughing

Yeah, but I can't decide between how human woman, or alluring alien chick. stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:10 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Originally posted by Maestro
I can't believe this is coming out on the same day as assasin's creed and army of two LoL, talk about london buses.

Um...
Mass Effect - 23rd of November
Assassin's Creed 9th of November.
Army of Two 30th of November

And these are all UK/Scandinavia dates.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:07 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

This is one of two games, that are xbox exclusives (the other is Fable 2), that i wish were on PS3. Surely the game of the year,

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:47 PM
Count Makashi is currently offline Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Mass Effect gone gold.

You know these past few months of playing Bioshock and Halo 3. A good RPG might be what I need.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:29 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Game Informer reviewed this game and gave it a 9.75, heave praise. Can't wait for this game.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Yeah, but that comes from that magazine usually found at Gamestop. They could be evil too..we cant' trust them.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:36 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Nah, they're a solid magazine. They're sold at gamestop but their reviews are fair.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:43 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

But what did they review? The end product isn't finished yet...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:59 PM
BackFire

Yes, it is. They reviewed the final game. Most games are pretty much completed 2 months or so before release. Then they just go back and find whatever minor bugs there may be and then it hits gold status.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 09:10 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Hmm, ok, didn't know that. The way games keep getting delayed every now and then it seems like they use all the time they got to work on it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 09:13 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by BackFire
Game Informer reviewed this game and gave it a 9.75, heave praise. Can't wait for this game.

Same score as Halo, but Halo got game of the month, damn. roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 10:23 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Buying a 360 just for this game, cant wait.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 11:10 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Cant wait.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 03:12 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can wait. Still have to finish Bioshock and Half Life 2 and Episode 1 and 2.

Phew.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 03:40 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote