KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mass Effect

Mass Effect
Started by: Bardiel13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Keep laughing Nactuos. You ************.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 05:03 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Ha,ha, ha...

"The wait is over."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 05:31 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Nactous, you will stop that behavior, thank you.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 05:35 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hes the one cursing me out....

"The wait is over."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 05:53 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

You're baiting him, for which you have no excuse. I'm not going to tolerate it.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 05:56 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm baiting him, but hes the one begging me to keep laughing? confused

"The wait is over."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 05:59 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Nactous
I'm baiting him, but hes the one begging me to keep laughing? confused

I'm really not sure where you're confused here. You were told to stop doing something. As I just said earlier tonight in the other thread, if you are told to stop doing something, you stop. You do not continue, and you do not argue with the mod.

Consider this an official warning.

You knock it off as well. Ignore and report him instead of responding.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Dec 8th, 2008 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 06:02 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Peach

You knock it off as well. Ignore and report him instead of responding.

Thats all I wanted, thank you.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 06:06 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, get out if you're gonna be disgusting.
Get out if your going to be a troll.

Oh and ignored.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 07:01 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by DigiMark007
cosign below:

It's not that wiki's bad, it's just that people can and have been misled about this stuff before. Various closed threads in this forum that make "announcements" based off of wiki articles are testament to this, as Peach could easily attest. Pop culture wiki sites (movies, news, video games, tv, etc.) are the most susceptible to suspect information.

Generally a corroborating source is advisable.

True, but when it comes to a quick refrence like... If you want to know the name of the Main Character of Gears of war... or the basic story of Deus Ex... then Wikipedia can be useful.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 10:53 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

When the heck will Mass Effect 2 come out? It's almost 2009 and there's little info about it. All I know about it is that it'll be on the 360 and they tell you to save your files. That's not good enough. Give me a release date so I can save up my money for it.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 11:34 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

When the heck will Mass Effect 2 come out? It's almost 2009 and there's little info about it. All I know about it is that it'll be on the 360 and they tell you to save your files. That's not good enough. Give me a release date so I can save up my money for it.
I'm guessing 2010

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 03:50 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Mass Effect is one of the most addicting games I have ever played lol.

You even get to have buttsekz.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 04:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

2010?! Bullcrap! Bioware said 2009 but I want to know the month and day for it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 06:05 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

2010?! Bullcrap! Bioware said 2009 but I want to know the month and day for it.
I personally think its in the works but they are keeping the game under the radar for now.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 06:54 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

EA is annoying. They told gamers that ME2 will be released early next year. My save files will be collecting dust again this year.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:16 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

There focusing on Dragon Age.

Mass Effect 2 is definitely being developed right now but the way Bioware works is that they promote one game at a time.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:45 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, 2010 it is.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 03:52 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope early 2010, at leaast it aint as bad as FFXIII which i had been waiting since 2006 for a release date.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 06:12 AM
John Murdoch

Gotta bring this one back from the Necropolis, because I finally just started playing it due to a Playstation Store sale that gave me a great deal on the Mass Effect Trilogy.

My oh my...I had heard this was one of the best games of the last generation, and boy does it deliver. Bioware created two masterpieces between this and Dragon Age: Origins.

This is like playing through an extended Star Trek multi-part episode in essence. My Shepard is a Vanguard with the Shock Trooper specialization.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 11:19 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote