KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » dvd question

dvd question
Started by: spidey-dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue dvd question

why do the dvds come out 1st in UK than america and we are the ones that make them ? since we make them we should get them 1st unless they decide to make there own movies for once then thats different. for example spiderman 3 is already out in uk. we get it at the end of october

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 04:55 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mostly American films come out on DVD first in America before the UK, sometimes we get a film out before you.

Spiderman 3 isn't out here yet anyway, we get it on the 15th of October, so not far away from your release date... be patient.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 04:35 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Mostly American films come out on DVD first in America before the UK, sometimes we get a film out before you.

Spiderman 3 isn't out here yet anyway, we get it on the 15th of October, so not far away from your release date... be patient.
i looked on ebay and already people from uk are already having them for sale so that means its out there. unless they downloaded them and selling them but you can get in trouble for that these days on there.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 04:50 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

maybe they had either a bootlegged copy or they were getting ready to sell the dvd when it comes out

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:20 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm from the UK, and it's not out yet. Every shop online that I order off and every shop I have been in offline doesn't have it until the 15th.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:32 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or it's already out on dvd in places like Hong Kong, so they have it out before us even.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:05 PM
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm from the UK, and it's not out yet. Every shop online that I order off and every shop I have been in offline doesn't have it until the 15th.
we get it on the 30th. why us later and its made here in america. should come out here 1st before anywhere else

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 01:21 AM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Australia got it at the beginning of September, so that's a bigger whyyyyyy.

A lot of countries have got the dvd release before America lol.

Get a multi region player, solves all your problems smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 09:12 PM
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Australia got it at the beginning of September, so that's a bigger whyyyyyy.

A lot of countries have got the dvd release before America lol.

Get a multi region player, solves all your problems smile
i tried unlocking my player to paly on regions but didnt work. i found some code on the internet to put in and didnt help out at all

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 12:57 AM