KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)

Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)
Started by: archangel01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fardin Vassisk
I'll be anything with guns.

Everyone has guns, go to wikipedia check the stuff out. You'll probably need a full story of Halo history to understand what's going on.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 08:56 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:03 PM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Thanx. I played a bit of Halo 2 on multi. It was just some dumb green suited guy against hoards of aliens and pretty close-up bad graphics. Area 51 beat it.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:56 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

You just lost all your points with me.

Area 51 was a piece of shit game that might have been worth something if they had taken time with it.

Halo on the other hand was only named the biggest thing in gamer history. It has a better story, better graphics and hell of a lot better weapons system.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:59 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Red Spartan
You just lost all your points with me.

Area 51 was a piece of shit game that might have been worth something if they had taken time with it.

Halo on the other hand was only named the biggest thing in gamer history. It has a better story, better graphics and hell of a lot better weapons system.

what he said

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:05 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by Menetnashté
what he said

Sniper shotgun combo

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:06 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually loved Area 51 sad

The only problem was that you were somehow able to duel wield shotguns, and you could kill someone in one hit with them from halfway across the room.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:09 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I actually loved Area 51 sad

The only problem was that you were somehow able to duel wield shotguns, and you could kill someone in one hit with them from halfway across the room.

Halo is far more balanced.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:12 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ok guys you do know I am joking right!
And another thing: Halo was the biggest selling FPS of our time. I couldnt compare it to Area 51 because it was a really SHIT game which had some small effects that impressed at first but then became very bland as the level design gets bleaker and more static and less inspireing as the story progresses. Halo is da' bomb. i just rate GoldenEye 007 on the N64 highest and timeSplitters 2 & FP second highest in my books because i played them more on my N64 and Ps2. The game; Black was a piece of pre-set destructable crap that only got platnum because it was sold on the E3 trailer and the hype that led up tio its release. Best level is in a forest. In general; Halo is superior but I dont own an X-Box so sorry if i insulted anyone. Like the short rundown?

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:12 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Sorry to freak out on you but my cousin worked hard to help make halo.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:15 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by Fardin Vassisk
Ok guys you do know I am joking right!
And another thing: Halo was the biggest selling FPS of our time. I couldnt compare it to Area 51 because it was a really SHIT game which had some small effects that impressed at first but then became very bland as the level design gets bleaker and more static and less inspireing as the story progresses. Halo is da' bomb. i just rate GoldenEye 007 on the N64 highest and timeSplitters 2 & FP second highest in my books because i played them more on my N64 and Ps2. The game; Black was a piece of pre-set destructable crap that only got platnum because it was sold on the E3 trailer and the hype that led up tio its release. Best level is in a forest. In general; Halo is superior but I dont own an X-Box so sorry if i insulted anyone. Like the short rundown?

WHAT I SAID!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:16 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

Holey moley... I didn't even realize this thread was approved. Haha sorry about that, Angel. Heres my Spartan's Bio. I'll be playing the same one I always do xD.

Name: Raevynn, Spartan-116

Physical Description: Under armor (please log in to view the image)

Picture this less bulky and without the pink
(please log in to view the image)

Background: Raevynn was abducted from her home on Earth at the early age of 6. She was taken to Reach, one of Earths most powerful military planets, to begin training immediately. Physically and mentally, the training was what some would consider inappropriate for children of such a young age. Although controversial, the training sculpted the young Spartans into super soldiers. As if that wasn't enough, at the age of 13 Raevynn and the other Spartans of her generation underwent biogenetic and technological surgery that would greatly enhance their already outstanding preformance. This combined with the addition of a Mark VI variant would officially complete her as a Spartan.

Primary Weapon: Varies depending on the situation

Secondary Weapon: M6D magnum

Special Skills: Sniper rifle and stealth

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 11:33 PM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Yay SW! Haven't RP'ed with you since I think Halo Covenant or that Halo game in the hosted section.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 12:18 AM
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

ok guys...we are good to go
plan on a tuesday start, weds. at the latest....writing the intro now
keep any off topic questions and conversations here once the game starts please.

thanks
Archangel

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:35 AM
archangel01 is currently offline Click here to Send archangel01 a Private Message Find more posts by archangel01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Why the long wait?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:47 AM
archangel01
Feet First into Hell

Because Menetnashte...im a college student, i have a shit-ton of work to do and I cant devote all my time to writing the intro. Next week isnt that hectic so next tuesday = better time to start.

Plus im spending the weekend with my girlfriend...and she trumps online RPG's.....sorry guys...but it true wink

We will start Tuesday.
Have a good night people
Archangel

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:28 AM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by archangel01
Rodgort: ok, but how much do you know about how a navy ship runs?
UNSC Naval Battle ships usually carry a wide variety of personnel, from simple engineers to even the Captain/Admiral himself. They usually assign 1-2 people to a station such as Weapons Stations, etc. I don't mind whatever position I am assigned, as long as I'm in the action.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Last edited by Rodgort on Oct 6th, 2007 at 04:44 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 04:37 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by archangel01
Fardin Vassisk:
We are on Earth
Boston MA, UNAP
Cambridge......there is a ground control facility there run by ONI personnel and research scientists called Yankee Station..named after the ODP that it is paired with.

To join...post a bio. You can play as a covenent, a marine, Militia resistance fighter, Navy, or ODST trooper.
NO HERO CHARACTERS PLEASE.....Sgt. Johnson is beng allowed only because i didnt catch it in time.

For other info read the first post.

Red Spartan: green light on your Spartan character...your good to go. ONly thing is i might have you make an appearance later on, not right away. If you keep your marine character he will enter into this right away.
Sergeant Johnson isn't exactly a hero character. He can die anytime he wants to, he's not invincible.

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 04:39 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Rodgort
Sergeant Johnson isn't exactly a hero character. He can die anytime he wants to, he's not invincible.

I think he means main characters...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:55 AM
Killer Scene

Hmm...
This intrigues me.
I'll let this profle thaw from my pathological freezer, until some more Spartans are allowed. =D

Name: Vincent Rotie' (ROW-TEA-AY) -Spartan 115-( Tell me if there aren't going to be anymore allowed, I'll make another one. I'm willing to wait, though.)

Physical Description: Dirty blond hair, usually just over the length that regulations allow. Leisurely clothes were standard grey slacks, and a long sleeve shirt.

MJOLNIR armor:
(Since I can't post links x-x; )
White, with blue markings on the shoulders, and thighs.

Somewhat detailed background: Abducted from his hometown in Western Wales, Vincent had lived in poverty for all of his life. Abductions were next to normal in West Wales, so the clone that was left in his sted wasn't exactly needed. Of course, being kidnapped at age 5 isn't exactly the least-traumaizing thing that could happen to a kid. But, Vince learned to cope with the past, and focused on the future. He soon excelled past most of his class. His intellect and mastery of weapons were rivaled only by a few of the other SPARTAN subjects. Soon, the augmentation process came. Vincent made it through, though t was a bit bumpy, and his life signs went flat more than once. He lost more than one friend that day, and shed many tears. But, that wasn't the Spartan way, and soon, he became a cold, ruthless killing machine. Vincent closed up, barely talked, or showed any emotion. He just does his job, then leaves. This, of course, was apparent 'Perfect marine' persona, and Vincent quickly rose in the ranks, assuming the position of Major, no later then the age of 27. But, back to the past.
The biogenetic surgery enhanced Vincent's eyes, ears, brain, muscles, everything. His entire body functioned like... well, nothing he'd ever felt before. Soon, it was clear that Vincent was a master tactician. He planned out things for his squads that made the most dangerous tasks seem like a walk on the beach. Vincent also functioned well to different surroundings, as well as different weapons. Vincent was an excellent shot, and could hit a target from miles away.
But, the talkative team leader quickly drew back into a hole from whence he has yet to dig out of. Cold, he rarely cares about anyone but himself. Never speaks, unless he's making a plan, or barking orders.

Primary Weapon: MA5B Assault Rifle

Secondary Weapon (M6C, plasma pistol etc...): Shotgun(No idea the actual name for it >> )

Special Skills (sniping, heavy weapons ect......): Tactics, Speed, multi-weapon functionality(Can quickly adapt to having a new weapon in his hands), Accuracy, and Percision.

Sorry if he's too... God-like? I tried to make him worthy of the position.
Also, please ignore anything mispelled, my keyboard is acting up.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 03:11 AM
Killer Scene is currently offline Click here to Send Killer Scene a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Scene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote