KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)

Halo Yankee Station Sign Up (Approved Version)
Started by: archangel01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

Warning char bio

name: David Fenta

Male

Background: Very solitary, doesn't like being told what to do due to childhood trauma. Otherwise is very nice if you get past his constant
lust for a perfect shot. His armor is of unknown design as it was made
by ONI. It however has a small slot for a jackal energy shield. Has a constant desire to clean his rifle. Other than that no one knows anything about his past.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 01:08 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Copycat328

ODST

I accidentally found your post and it caught my attention. I think its a good idea so i just made this account. Keep in mind im not totally sure how to use this forum page and after this my school will block the website so this is likely the only time i will be able to get on.
But here's my contribution.

Name:Jones, Daniel J.

Branch of service:ODST, Fresh out of training

Specialty:CQC

Primary Weapon:MA5B

Secondary Weapon:M60 Shotgun

Physical description:Burnett, White, Blue Eyes, Caring, hates covenant.

Psych Description:Prone to violent outbursts under stress and pressure. Makes obvious mistakes but a capable and reliable teammate in combat. Hopes to be a hero of the military. Has a friend in the UNSC Air force. Has a crush on another ODST who graduated with his class. Also prone to stupid but brave heroics in desperate situations.

Recommendations:Place him in a squad with the female ODST. (PVT. Harper, Jane G. Brunette, Blue eyes, Sweet) Becomes hero of squad and saves PVT Harper from death.

Added Notes:As i mentioned i probably wont be on again so im entrusting my character to the maker of this RP in hopes that you will make him the best you can. If u need additional info about him/her message me and ill respond if i can. Thank you.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 05:52 PM
Copycat328 is currently offline Click here to Send Copycat328 a Private Message Find more posts by Copycat328 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Copycat328

Cool SGT Jones:ODST

I left some info out of my original post, because i was rushed by the school bell. so im here to fill in the blanks. And im sorry its rather long but its his background from befor birth to the momment he becomes a SGT.

Daniels parents were naval officers on Reach. His father was amoung the ONI officers that assembled the MJNOIR suit on John-117. (Sorry for any misspellings in these posts.) He was born inside the ONI Medical Center on Reach in April 12 2534. His mother wanted him to join the airforce but he joined the ODST against her wishes. His mother was an officer on the Piller of Autumn and died on the entry/crash landing on halo. His father was executed by elites on reach. He was in basic training on earth when it happened and was immediantly shipped off to Reach with PVT Harper. His team assisted NOBLE Team on Reach as well as other spartan teams. He risked his life to save a spartan from a different team, (in the process thereof, he was shot by a plasma bolt in the shoulder and currently has his shoulder peice grafted to his arm. He refused to have it removed.) earning much respect amoung the spartans. He has no knowledge of his parents deaths, only that they are missing.

He reached the rank of PFC but was demoted because of an argument with his squadleader over the medical evac of PVT Harper, PVT Kulp, and PVT Frank (who were severly injured in OPERATION:BACKYARD, an infiltration of a covenant controled city on earth.) He was unjustfully demoted. Later he saves his entire squad (save PVT Kulp, Who was killed befor Jones took command.) from a batalion of brutes. His squadleader finaly broke and was honorably discharged for mental instibility. He was awarded the rank of SGT and became the leader of his squad and won the admiration/affection of PVT Harper (For whom he still had strong feelings toward.) His squad now has 4 ODST's in it. Jones wants it that way. Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 05:20 PM
Copycat328 is currently offline Click here to Send Copycat328 a Private Message Find more posts by Copycat328 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

This is dead since four years now. I am afraid you are very unlikely to get it started.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2011 05:31 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Copycat328

o sad o well. I may be writing something in the future relating halo so its still a great opportunity to create characters. But thanks for telling me.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 04:30 PM