KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ryo CAN beat Gouki. Just look at his pic in the OP.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 02:07 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Re: Ryo Sakazaki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Capcom Rivals: Ryu
He had a special intro w/Ryu in CVS2?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 02:08 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Re: Re: Ryo Sakazaki

Originally posted by brainchild81
He had a special intro w/Ryu in CVS2?

They both jump backwards. That's how the fights began in Art of Fighting.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 04:54 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

A look at the Boisterous Tiger over the years...

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:21 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:24 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

YURI VS. RYO - Yuri poses and says to Ryo, "Oni-Chan, Kakugo suruchi!" (Brother, PREPARE YOURSELF!). Ryo then holds his head in embarassment.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:25 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Post the one w/Ryo & Ryu please big grin
This stance(please log in to view the image)w/this attire(please log in to view the image) would be cool

Last edited by I-Drop on Oct 24th, 2007 at 05:45 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 05:39 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO BRAINCHILD?! mad

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 12:01 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice!

Ryo needs respect!

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:35 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO BRAINCHILD?! mad
Rofl...seriously

Oh and brainy..

Ryo > Iori, Venom, Ryu, Gouki, Bison, Orochi, Oro, Sephiroth, etc.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 02:03 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing Nah.

Sadp, If Ryo had started off as he is now, he'd be less of a ripoff. Shame

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:31 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 10:15 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Funny how I did not notice this earlier. Ryo is a trendsetter when it comes to riding a motorcycle. In the years that follow, other characters will show up riding bikes. EVA made her escape alongside Big Boss on one. Major Ocelot hauled ass in one as well. Cloud rode one in No.7 and is the proud owner of Fenir. Ken Masters like bikes, as seen in Victory. Paul Phoenix loves his bike, and Jin Kazama shows off his skills while on his way for his annual father-son brawl (in the Tekken 6 intro). Akira Kazama, Claire Redfield, and Hayato are into bikes as well. Rufus and Guile are certified gearheads, Dante and Trish can ride one if the occasion calls for it, and Sonya Blade is the most recent, given her MK9 ending.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2011 01:18 PM