KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Ada Wong

Ada Wong
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
True but at least they looked like they were dressed for survival and they never wore dresses.

Your welcome.

Hey if some of the villains can walk around in dresses during all the mayhem then so can the heroes. :P

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 09:44 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Hey if some of the villains can walk around in dresses during all the mayhem then so can the heroes. :P

Aside the fact that Jill escaped Raccoon City looking like she just left Happy Hour at J's Bar.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 04:26 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Aside the fact that Jill escaped Raccoon City looking like she just left Happy Hour at J's Bar.

True that hahaha.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 10:43 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

This maybe disrespectful but Ada Wong is the worst spy ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wD...feature=related

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:47 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

mad

Where's her bouncy booty? Oh well sad she only had it on when wearing the dress anyway.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 10:49 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

This maybe disrespectful but Ada Wong is the worst spy ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wD...feature=related

Yeah, I saw that not too long ago. Pretty funny.

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
mad

Where's her bouncy booty? Oh well sad she only had it on when wearing the dress anyway.

Heh. I never noticed..

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 01:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Yeah, I saw that not too long ago. Pretty funny.

Wesker - A formal, bright magenta dress and high heels for a mission in rural Spain...I'm sure I won't regret putting her back in action. Kill me now.

laughing

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 03:33 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Heh. I never noticed..

shame on you.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 10:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That's not usually the part I pay attention to. >.>

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 04:20 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That's not usually the part I pay attention to. >.>

you prefer front to back?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 12:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by -Pr-
you prefer front to back?

Maybe vg characters don't appeal to him (assuming he's a guy).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 08:34 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lolwut?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 09:07 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

You know now that I think about it, I have no idea if Ridley is a man or woman.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 09:49 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

What?!!!

I love how this respect thread has changed, from Ada to guessing Ridleys (obvious) sex.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 09:52 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

What?!!!

I love how this respect thread has changed, from Ada to guessing Ridleys (obvious) sex.

Well maybe Ridley oughta to put male or female in the Gender instead of unspecified. So I'm guessing he's male?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 10:27 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well since I use terms like, he, dude, man when referring to him

I think that would be obvious enough, but really all you have to do is read his posts and you generally know what gender he is...

my god I coulden't be more obvious could I?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 10:47 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Well since I use terms like, he, dude, man when referring to him

I think that would be obvious enough, but really all you have to do is read his posts and you generally know what gender he is...

my god I coulden't be more obvious could I?

If there's one thing I hate it's total smartasses. Don't you have anything better to do than make people want to smack you?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 10:54 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

If there's one thing I hate it's total smartasses. Don't you have anything better to do than make people want to smack you?

1.Oh lighten up will you, my god child is there nothing that annoys you. Belive it or not the internet is not serious buisness, not like you would know that though...

2. if you can be a smartass you might as well, especially when the topic in question is stupid and redundant.

3. I'm sure there are more people out there wanting you to be banned then to "shut me up" as you say.

4. I suggest you return to the topic at hand, which is Ada wong.

5. Ridley is a he

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Aug 15th, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 11:10 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Um, yeah. What he said. ^^ Sorry if I did anything to have caused this disturbance/confusion..

*tries to think of something to contribute to this thread besides posting perverted vids/pics, but is brain-dead at the moment* :x

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 02:21 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Um, yeah. What he said. ^^ Sorry if I did anything to have caused this disturbance/confusion..

*tries to think of something to contribute to this thread besides posting perverted vids/pics, but is brain-dead at the moment* sick

Honestly the only thing that was confusing was you not adding male or female on your gender but at least now I know you're male.

LOL at bottom sentence.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 02:26 AM