KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Ada Wong

Ada Wong
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Would anyone like to see Ada/Leon team up with Jill/Chris (or failing Chris, Claire) in the next Resident evil title.

/trying to keep this on topic before a mod has to step in.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 03:24 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Would anyone like to see Ada/Leon team up with Jill/Chris (or failing Chris, Claire) in the next Resident evil title.

Depends on the situtation, but I can't really think of why they would do so, especially with Wesker gone now.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:31 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Depends on the situtation, but I can't really think of why they would do so, especially with Wesker gone now.

Yeah it does seem a bit incoherent to see Chris and I guess Jill in that regard to be running around, although I do think that even though Wesker has gone the threat of BOW's and another Umbrella corp (Tricell maybe?) maybe enough for them to band together with Leon and Ada against bigger forces.

Unless Ada's company turns out to be a villain, and as such herself....what a plot twist that would be eh?

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Aug 16th, 2009 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:45 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah. sad

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 09:51 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think that maybe there should be a Dead or Alive version for Resident Evil shifty

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:19 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

And every round/match would be seven minutes, because that's all you can spare to play/be played with in such a game.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:25 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

And every round/match would be seven minutes, because that's all you can spare to play/be played with in such a game.

I was thinking of a different Dead or Alive but a fighting game would work too I guess.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:51 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i honestly would like to see Ada and Leon team up again, purely so that those two crazy kids can work something out.

whether they should team up with chris and jill or anything, well, i dunno...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 12:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I was thinking of a different Dead or Alive but a fighting game would work too I guess.

A different Dead or Alive? Now I see where you're going.

Originally posted by -Pr-
i honestly would like to see Ada and Leon team up again, purely so that those two crazy kids can work something out.

Zing!

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/...Chronicles#Plot

Read the last few sentences or so. smile

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 06:31 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Zing!

Hey, wouldn't it be nice seeing Ada and Jill (brunette) playing volleyball?

I'm looking forward to Darkside Chronicles. I wonder if Ada will be playable.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 06:42 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hey, wouldn't it be nice seeing Ada and Jill (brunette) playing volleyball?

I'm looking forward to Darkside Chronicles. I wonder if Ada will be playable.

Of course. stick out tongue

And yeah. I don't see why she wouldn't be. There was one pic in Darkside Chronicles (no longer shown on that wiki page for some reason) of Ada and Leon both holding/using the Samurai's Edge.
Which reminds me, I love that handgun... Too bad the only way to have/use it in RE5 is with S.T.A.R.S. Wesker (I think).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 06:49 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Zing!

fck yeah!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 05:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Cutscenes with her in The Darkside Chronicles (she's in some of the gameplay but isn't really playable erm, though she does give you a magnum and rocket launcher at some point) :

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 11:14 AM
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

A ripoff of Anna Williams from Tekken/Death By Degrees

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 05:12 PM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So? RE5 Jill in the battle suit can be considered a ripoff of Nina Williams from Tekken too, but that doesn't make them any less awesome. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 06:58 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 05:24 AM
Heythere,Honey

(please log in to view the image)

This pic owns. I shall steal it.... laughing

Sig by Scythe

Old Post May 13th, 2010 10:01 AM
Heythere,Honey is currently offline Click here to Send Heythere,Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Heythere,Honey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Funny. Did you make that yourself?

Old Post May 15th, 2010 02:32 AM
toshin
The silent assassin

So? RE5 Jill in the battle suit can be considered a ripoff of Nina Williams from Tekken too, but that doesn't make them any less awesome. stick out tongue

In her purple battlesuit, Jill Valentine became a disastrous clone of Nina Williams. She has quite a ugly face and not such a gorgeous anatomy as the Tekken lady. Love her outfit but she is far to be as appealing as Nina.
Purple is Nina signature and definely a colour that belongs to her, nobody else should be allowed to use it. However, would like to see Nina dressed in this catsuit, being the Silent Assassin it seems to be designed for her.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2012 04:04 AM
toshin is currently offline Click here to Send toshin a Private Message Find more posts by toshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote