KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Heartbreaks

Heartbreaks
Started by: leonheartmm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
what if she totally hates you{not hate-hate. just anger/on the surface justified hate due to misunderstanding} n you decidedly DONT wanna forget her?{n still no suicide}
Just let it ride........You'll see...time and circumstances changes many things..........be patient.. smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 12:28 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea. practically everybody has em. whats it like for u. do u get over em/ if so how and how longdoes it take?
My hearts never been broken.

If it was to get broken, I would deal best I could and put on a good face in public, not making it obvious, especially to the one who caused it.

I can see myself in a situation where I'm either mad or not mad at the one who did it.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 03:39 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by inimalist
If both of these things are true, it would mean that almost half of your total life, and all of mature life, has been spent in a feeling of self loathing.

It may serve you better to explore why you hate yourself rather than why others hate you.

thoughtful, but not really. i mean there was self loathing when i was younger and immature{loong tim since then}. not anymore. i dont hate myself, the problem is missing/not being able to be with the other person. others dont really hate me at all. its just specifically one person who got the wrong impression for one mistaken reason or another. im generally a very likeable guy albeit eccentric.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 01:53 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

thoughtful, but not really. i mean there was self loathing when i was younger and immature{loong tim since then}. not anymore. i dont hate myself, the problem is missing/not being able to be with the other person. others dont really hate me at all. its just specifically one person who got the wrong impression for one mistaken reason or another. im generally a very likeable guy albeit eccentric.

haha, thats good then smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 03:12 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

to me, there are different stages of a breakup.

1.shock
2. realization
3. self pity
4. hatred
5. contentment

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

haha, thats good then smile

not really. sad . not at all. atleast self pitying emo ishness gives u sumthing to fall back on, "self pity"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:04 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

not really. sad . not at all. atleast self pitying emo ishness gives u sumthing to fall back on, "self pity"

hardly

self pity is so damaging, if for no other reason than it destroys ones motivation to better their own situation. When you feel like you are worthless you will begin to act that way.

If you can keep the targets and causes of your emotions straight, you are way better off. While it might be miserable to have to live with the idea that someone doesn't like you for no real reason, at least you aren't tearing yourself apart because "there must be something wrong with you to make them not want to be with you".

Honestly, harder to cope with, way more mentally healthy

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:30 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I can imagine you explaining romance in terms of brain chemistry over a candlelit meal.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:33 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

oh man

theories of similarity in attraction and the perception of ones partner in a romantic relationship make women wet

nothing puts them in the mood like computer models of attractedness

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:44 PM
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

I'm usually hearbroken until the next girl comes along. Then I feel better.

oh man

theories of similarity in attraction and the perception of ones partner in a romantic relationship make women wet

nothing puts them in the mood like computer models of attractedness

lol

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:46 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

hardly

self pity is so damaging, if for no other reason than it destroys ones motivation to better their own situation. When you feel like you are worthless you will begin to act that way.

If you can keep the targets and causes of your emotions straight, you are way better off. While it might be miserable to have to live with the idea that someone doesn't like you for no real reason, at least you aren't tearing yourself apart because "there must be something wrong with you to make them not want to be with you".

Honestly, harder to cope with, way more mentally healthy

generally, yes thats a good take. but im finding the opposite to be true for some situation{like now}.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:50 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

The man i loved died, and now i cant go on...

will i see him again if i die?

does this work?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:05 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
The man i loved died, and now i cant go on...

will i see him again if i die?

Perhaps you should kill yourself, and find out. "[You] can't go on" after all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 11:10 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Perhaps you should kill yourself, and find out. "[You] can't go on" after all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i think i will....

i tried to think of all the things i hated about him, but i couldnt think of any...

does this work?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 02:09 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Yea they suck big time.It takes a while to get over it.But when you do it feels like you have your life back again1jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 02:46 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i think i will....

i tried to think of all the things i hated about him, but i couldnt think of any...

a very wise friend of mine said "people who arent good at finding their way in this world would be likely, just as bad at finding their way in the next one", looks like ur lost. i think u need to get urself together and give up this suicide thing, lest u wanna end up some mean ghost in this world, unable to pass to where your lover is n not being able to live in this one either. smile . death comes when it comes, n then ull be able to meet whoever. no use trying now.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 03:12 AM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

a very wise friend of mine said "people who arent good at finding their way in this world would be likely, just as bad at finding their way in the next one", looks like ur lost. i think u need to get urself together and give up this suicide thing, lest u wanna end up some mean ghost in this world, unable to pass to where your lover is n not being able to live in this one either. smile . death comes when it comes, n then ull be able to meet whoever. no use trying now.

thank you for pretending to care.

sometimes i have bad days and then i have really bad days, so these really bad days have passed, for now...

i think someone is actually trying to help me, but i cant tell...

does this work?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:55 AM
leonheartmm

thank you for pretending to care.

sometimes i have bad days and then i have really bad days, so these really bad days have passed, for now...

i think someone is actually trying to help me, but i cant tell...

what makes you think im pretending?

theres another wise saying "this too shall pass". ul get through it. suicide isnt a solution just so u know. u shud be around family or friends who care for you. and before anything "help yourself".

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 06:51 PM
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:42 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

I haven't had any real "heartbreaks" persay, just numerous sudden realizations that in the grand scheme of things I really don't matter; that I will die, and then the people who knew me will die, and I will forever be forgotten. Then I get all depressed and I go out in the public-property-woods place and I find a tree and I take a nap in it.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:47 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote