KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Which villain would you like to see return?

Which villain would you like to see return?
Started by: Mirai Gohan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
I wouldn't want to see that. Lionel is finally a good person, I want it to stay that way.

I'm with you on that part. Lionel is cooler and better as a good guy. I'de be pissed if he went back to his old self.

Also, does anyone know if Lionel was alive in Superman comics because if not, you know he is going to eventually die....

PWNT

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:43 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

He was alive for a while, than he died and Lex Luthor I believe cloned himself and told everyone that he was his father.

or at least thats the way I believe it went. I havent read the old Superman comics in a while.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:26 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just because he died in the comics doesn't mean he'll die in the show.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:15 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

i would like so the evil mom of kal of krypton go into the show

Watch out when we come for u

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:02 PM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going to love seeing Brainiac return, I'd love it if he somewhat got turned into a giant robotic version of himself or something to that extent.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 10:39 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you all want to see happen to Brainiac?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:28 PM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kal-El_08
What do you all want to see happen to Brainiac?

I want him to have that tripod sign on his forhead for once.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 11:03 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are you talking about?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:06 PM
Arachnid1

What are you talking about?

This thing on his head.
(please log in to view the image)

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on Oct 11th, 2007 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:15 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, he should just stay the same, except I'd love to see him become super huge (giant sized) & Clark has to figure out some way to stop him for good.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:30 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Id like to see him kill more people

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 07:10 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Arachnid1
This thing on his head.

I wouldn't mind but if that happens he should begin to become more robotic or it should be if he shows his true form.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:06 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Arachnid1
This thing on his head.
I was going to mention that also.

I wouldn't mind but if that happens he should begin to become more robotic or it should be if he shows his true form.
And I'll have to agree with this statement also. i want to see him in robotic form.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:29 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, that'd be cool but instead of going with something similar to in TAS, it could be somehting new & something a bit more modern.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:36 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I think it would be cool for Clark and braniac to get in another fight and as there fighting there's an explosion that braniac's caught in and you see a part of his face with his 'skin" blown off and a robotic type shell underneath.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:37 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

If they get into a fight, it needs to be epic. I mean 'Clash of the Titans' epic where they're punching each other in the face, throwing each other around, & are using their powers against each other. I want a heat vision battle.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:42 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol. That would be awesome. The last battle between them ended to early. This one needs to go on for half an episode. I want them tearing down Metropolis!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:44 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, the battle shouldn't be that epic, that's the kind of battle I want in the season finale or season premiere.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:53 PM
Arachnid1

I also want a lot of destruction during they're fight, but not city worthy destruction. Something a big smaller, like craters, shockwaves, and being wipped and crushed through all kinds of walls. It would be cool if they could take it to the sky's too. The fly around so fast and with so much destruction, the clouds seem to push away from them causing a huge whole in the sky. Taking it to outerspace would be cool too, but thats the kind of thing I want to see in the last episode.

PWNT

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 10:36 PM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like to see Clark really battered & beaten but refusing to give up & plus, if the fight is during the daytime, Clark will have the advantage.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 03:51 AM