KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Respect Fightingworld!!!

Respect Fightingworld!!!
Started by: Sado22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry Respect Fightingworld!!!

edit by mod - do not post spam!

Last edited by Peach on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:18 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool

Fightingworld sucks!
quote:
One thread per character. Should seem simple enough there - no duplicates.

Threads can only be based on one character. Just do this in the off-topic thread that you never post in.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:55 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I think this is not only against the Respect Forum rules, but against the whole KMC rule set

I believe this is a violation of the 'No spam' rule yes

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:43 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have the cutest sig in the world!

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:34 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Thank you

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:39 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shinqueer....you're going off topic. and your sig is gay. and your avatar.....well you know what i think of it.

diamont kiss....it doesn't matter since this thread rocks so need to be a school girl. i will be posting links, pics and wallpapers for so many characters you people would eventually grow to appreciate it. PS. i liked your lesbian kissing avatar more

~Sado

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 04:51 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I lol'd.

Dude, one thread per character. That rule isn't going to change. XD

My sig and avy pwns, thank you. XD

By the way you're obviously doing this so people can go to your site XD. How do you know no one checks it when you can't tell or when you don't have a board people can post in about it?

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 04:59 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 04:55 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

....the hit counter on my site's entrance page.
sharmoota! mad

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:01 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's that for again?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:06 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

This advertising.. something that's not allowed here

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:09 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Not only is this off-topic, but nobody cares about your little site. Do not do it again.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:24 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote