KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E03 - Kindred

S02E03 - Kindred
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

S02E03 - Kindred

Official Episode Preview

Suresh finds an undiscovered Issac Mendez painting that shows someone's death; Maya frees Alejandro from a Mexican jail; in the past Hiro discovers something new about Kensei; and Niki and Micah leave Las Vegas to get away from their past.

Kindred Preview

Discuss...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:14 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm extremely happy that it looks like Sylar will be in this episode. I can't wait to find out what is with the tropical paradise he is in. Was he really taken there? Or is it all a dream? Or is it all an illusion? I say dream!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:16 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I see kissing. Who's kissing who?

And there's Sylar! Yay Sylar!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
I see kissing. Who's kissing who?

And there's Sylar! Yay Sylar!

Peter kissing hot Irish Mobster sister! eek!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Fine by me!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Mmmmm....I loooove Irish accents.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:51 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Irish accents make me laugh... "The turd row back."

The Claire storyline is lame. It will only work if the dude turns out to be one of the others...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 11:19 PM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

The Claire storyline is lame. It will only work if the dude turns out to be one of the others...

I have a feeling he is actually.

Season 3, a group of bad guys vs. all the Heroes...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 11:24 PM
S_D_J
Bane

heroes vs the others... sounds like Lost big grin

smile

it'd be cool though if there are finally a bad guys team, not just The Company, good heroes vs bad heroes...

... though that'll be way to fanboyish.. the other Xmen.... on second thought, i think the show's ok as it is... but we'll see where it takes from here on

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:03 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

I like the Claire storyline. You're lame

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:20 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I do like Claire's storyline, even more so now that's tied up to HRG and her entire family (gotta love Mr Muggles watching that dog contest show big grin )

... it's just that Wes comes off way too dumb and cocky, and say stupid lines (that thing about the unicorns was dumb, specially if his trying to hookup with her) it just makes me find him irritating

I like where their relationship can take them, considering that he's got the same power his "real" father has, and that's probably something that attracts her to him, and maybe find a more solid connection, I also would love to HRG reaction to this relationship (wouldnt you just love to HRG threatening Wes big grin ) ... it is just that, as of now, he isnt my favourite new hero

on topic: Anyone else bother with the "what's in the box" promo?
seems rather tacky

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:55 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

How do you know that Wes is Nathan's son? I don't think he is.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 04:33 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Ordained

sorry, Typo

I meant "her" real father, Claire's father, not West's

... and I really love to "see" HRG reaction to their relationship... big grin

official sypnosis:

203 Kindred 10/08/07
Upon his return to New York, Suresh is unnerved to find an undiscovered Issac Mendez painting that foretells death of someone close to him. Both Claire and H.R.G. pursue their own secret personal agendas. Determined to make it to the U.S., Maya uses her deadly abilities to free Alejandro from a Mexican jail. Ando returns to his job in Japan and makes a happy discovery. Meanwhile, in Japan's past, just when Hiro had written off Kensei, his childhood hero surprises him. Niki and Micah leave Las Vegas in an attempt to start over. Later, Niki and a lost Hero individually strike shady bargains to reach their goals. Two familiar people with abilities make an unexpected return.

So, who could those two familiar people with abilities be?

I'm really hoping for Candice, I mean who else can make Sylar think he's in a Tropical Island... and who's the girl he's with... maybe the new Candice???

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:06 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Ordained

West, West, West...

Sorry, just trying to drive it into people's minds so they stop using the wrong name.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:10 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

it's fcking WEST, people.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 08:06 AM
exanda kane

Anyone with the name West is blatantly evil.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 10:22 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by S_D_J
Anyone else bother with the "what's in the box" promo?
seems rather tacky

I thought it was corny.

"What's in...THE BOX???"

I was just like "...um...Peter's name? We already know who Peter is..."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 01:16 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

What I wanna know is why don't Peter just use telekinesis or something to just take the damn box and screw the Irish guy and his robbery?

Also since the guy says it has his credit cards and personally items in there. Then either he had some kind of return to his life after he blew up and Nathan and them are missing him form something else entirely. Or its all part of some plan by someone else and the box is really just empty or something else entirely.

Lastly I wanna know if Mohinder and the Haitian are working together now?
I mean obviously he didn't know him when they met just before Mohinder cured him but he could have filled him in on his working with Bennet after he spoke of the company. So either Mohinder is being used again and now by Bennet or he's finally living up to his potential intellect. Either way I'm sure Bennet know pretty much everything going on now. Hell I bet he even knows what going on with Peter!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 02:05 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Entity
What I wanna know is why don't Peter just use telekinesis or something to just take the damn box and screw the Irish guy and his robbery?

Also since the guy says it has his credit cards and personally items in there. Then either he had some kind of return to his life after he blew up and Nathan and them are missing him form something else entirely. Or its all part of some plan by someone else and the box is really just empty or something else entirely.

Lastly I wanna know if Mohinder and the Haitian are working together now?
I mean obviously he didn't know him when they met just before Mohinder cured him but he could have filled him in on his working with Bennet after he spoke of the company. So either Mohinder is being used again and now by Bennet or he's finally living up to his potential intellect. Either way I'm sure Bennet know pretty much everything going on now. Hell I bet he even knows what going on with Peter!

I'd have to admit the box intrigued me a little, but after thinking about it, it seems that was in the box wont be much of shocker, at most it will be clues to where he's been this 4 months, or just plain and simple tell him where's been... other than your name it's Peter.

If I remember correctly, there arent credit cards or any other personal items in there, like a train ticket, Ricky was just taunting him, convincing him to do what he said. He could just knock out Ricky and just take the box... that will be unlike Peter... he knows they are in trouble, and to an extend, it's his fault so he stays to help them.. he is Peter after all, if not, he could have just jumped through the window.

Mohinder knew who the Haitian is (read the latest GN) so him getting his mind erased it's part of their plan to bring down the company, it was just to make sure he's trusted by them, he is undercover after all.

I dont HRG knows about Peter, but everything's possible at this point

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 04:42 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by exanda kane
Anyone with the name West is blatantly evil.
Ummm....no. That's a stupid generalization to make.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 08:18 PM