KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

It has been verified by The Fighters Generation. Al Wesker is throwing in his hat...make that shades into the fray as he makes his debut in Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Sep 18th, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 12:20 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

You're goin' to the wrong place to get your news.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 04:01 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

I just had to post this video of him in Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Sep 20th, 2010 09:04 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

This pretty much sums that video all up.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Wesker fighting: $50
Wesker's speed-blitzing Captain America in the air: $500
Wesker countering Captain America's Super: Priceless.

stick out tongue
And despite the obvious downsides about the movie Afterlife, I feel it should be pointed out that Shawn Roberts indeed played a nice Wesker. Much better than RE5 Wesker anyway. By far the best VG character they've brought to life on the big screen. There was one thing/part about him I didn't like though, but the writer can be smacked for that, not the actor.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 04:53 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
This pretty much sums that video all up.

stick out tongue
And despite the obvious downsides about the movie Afterlife, I feel it should be pointed out that Shawn Roberts indeed played a nice Wesker. Much better than RE5 Wesker anyway. By far the best VG character they've brought to life on the big screen. There was one thing/part about him I didn't like though, but the writer can be smacked for that, not the actor.

Afterlife Wesker better than RE5 Wesker? What the f**k?

Not only should the writer be smacked but the director (Paul Anderson) as well. And Shawn Roberts too because he didn't make me think he was Wesker, he made me think he was a Wesker wannabe. To me, the dude did not show much Wesker potential which made me feel disappointed.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:01 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Afterlife Wesker better than RE5 Wesker? What the f**k?

In the personality department and what not, yeah, but that's just my opinion. At least he didn't annoy the hell out of me by saying "You can't hide forevah!", "Ah, there you are!", "Your feeble attempts only delay the inevitable", and other cliched lines of the sort.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
And Shawn Roberts too because he didn't make me think he was Wesker, he made me think he was a Wesker wannabe. To me, the dude did not show much Wesker potential which made me feel disappointed.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then. Although he could've done better, he still pretty much played the shit out of Wesker for me.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:17 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

In the personality department and what not, yeah, but that's just my opinion. At least he didn't annoy the hell out of me by saying "You can't hide forevah!", "Ah, there you are!", "Your feeble attempts only delay the inevitable", and other cliched lines of the sort.

Those are annoying? I haven't noticed.

quote:
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then. Although he could've done better, he still pretty much played the shit out of Wesker for me.

As glad as I am that there's no chubby Irishmen playing Wesker, I still think there could've been a better actor. I'm pretty sure you know who I'm talking about.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:30 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Will Smith?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:31 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Will Smith?

Keanu Reeves.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:33 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Oh Lord no.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:36 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Oh Lord no.

You don't see the similarity between Keanu Reeves and RE5 Wesker?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:41 AM
Bro SMASH

Why? Because he played as Neo?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:45 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Anderson should have pulled a Darth Vader. Roberts with the look, and Douglas with the voice.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 05:49 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Sunglasses: $500.
Midnight uniform: $2000.
Hair Gel: $7.
Putting the fighting world on notice as you make your fighting game debut: Priceless.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2010 02:33 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The Keanu Reeves talk again?

Anyhow, some decent quality pics of him in MvsC 3.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Alber...vel_vs_Capcom_3

Am liking how the samurai edge looks, and the image of him grabbing Ironman by the throat. lol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:38 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

In the movie Afterlife, Wesker was telling Alice that in order to fully control the T-Virus in him, he had to eat Alice's body...WTF?!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 02:57 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Because the virus is unstable. That's nothing new.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 05:26 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Because the virus is unstable. That's nothing new.

Yeah but Wesker is viewed as a friggin cannibal. He's not even a zombie.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 05:46 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

He had to have some of Alice's DNA in order to restore balance, which was PIS rather. Same with how he had to regularly inject himself with a serum in RE5.

All and all though, the beginning of the movie and what not finally proved that Wesker > Alice.
"I'm what you used to be, only better."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 06:31 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

In Dead Rising 2, there is a store called Albert's Apparels. Think Wesker has a side business of selling suits?

Also, when I was at Anime Weekend Atlanta a couple of weeks back, the news of Wesker's fighting debut just been released. I broke the news to the RE cosplayers, and the cheering was near deafening.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2010 04:09 AM