KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Wesker is sweet and that little clip you showed it looks like his head telaported (for lack of a better word) away somehow before the rocket hit.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 01:02 AM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Icy Ninja
Wesker is sweet and that little clip you showed it looks like his head telaported (for lack of a better word) away somehow before the rocket hit.

I know it's strange isn't it?! My only guess would be the director was looking for a "Boom head shot" moment.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 01:21 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Rider

He kicks 900 types of ASS! evil face

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 11:17 AM
The Last Rider is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Rider a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Rider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Six billion cries of agony will birth a new balance.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 06:03 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Six billion cries of agony will birth a new balance.

A new Genesis is at hand and he will be the creator.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 04:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
A new Genesis is at hand and he will be the creator.

Chris has had enough of his bullshit

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 10:00 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Chris hasn't changed, I believe he was the same when they last met at the Spencer estate...wasn't it?!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 11:47 PM
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

He thought he'd be happier to see them

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 01:06 AM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Chris: Them?...

So slow to catch on.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 04:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Wesker's head disappearing still bugs me. What does this mean for the sequel? His head will probably appear and say "Hi I'm Wesker, I'll bite your friggin toes off!"

Seriously, Capcom better say it's a glitch because if Wesker having the ability to teleport his head is true it's gonna want to make me rip my RE5 disc in two.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 05:02 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

His head didn't get blown off when I saw it. Looked like they shot rpgs and missed him with both shots and the lava blew up.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 05:04 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wesker's head disappearing still bugs me. What does this mean for the sequel? His head will probably appear and say "Hi I'm Wesker, I'll bite your friggin toes off!"

Seriously, Capcom better say it's a glitch because if Wesker having the ability to teleport his head is true it's gonna want to make me rip my RE5 disc in two.

Way to ****ing ruin the chain!!! Do you have to ruin everything that is awesome/made of win...well I guess that's what failures do!

and as I said, you are not supposed to see it in slow mo, it's a boom headshot effect to add drama to the end of Weskers life to save time they just removed the head....god you're such an idiot!

In the words of Wesker: "You failed me!"

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Apr 29th, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:22 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

"How is this possible?!"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 12:42 AM
NemeBro

Seriously though Nemesis you do ruin much win that is present on threads.

My jokes for one.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 01:50 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Chris has had enough of his bullshit

Poor diluted Chris. How he so loves his precious self-righteousness.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 05:22 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Does he really believe the world is worth saving?

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 10:30 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yes, just so he can have another chance to impress Jill and Sheva.

But little does he know, his feeble attempts only delay the inevitable. He can't hide forevah! Wesker offers them his precious time, and they waste it by running around!

CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 10:39 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Chris said that Wesker gets his ideas from comic book villains.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 10:57 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

It's to late for Chris he won't live long enough to see the dawn.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 11:25 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Love? I don't need anyone. I have Uroboros! Sorry Excella, but it appears I have rejected you.

See what I did there?

Only those with superior DNA will move onto the next stage. Only a handful of people truly matter in this world; everyone else is just so much chaff, so I must separate this wheat from the chaff, and with Uroboros, I can finally accomplish this!

... or something.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 06:11 AM