KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Soon we will be at the optimal altitude for missile deployment. Uroboros will be spread across the globe ensuring complete; and global....saturation!

Old Post May 4th, 2009 06:08 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wesker clarified something for Chris. He doesn't regard himself as a king. He regards himself as a God, and even kings bow before gods.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 10:50 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Almost forgot about this...

Wesker expected more of a challenge after all this time Chris. How disappointing.

Almost forgot to have the smiley at the end.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on May 9th, 2009 at 03:50 AM

Old Post May 9th, 2009 03:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You guys suck.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 03:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You guys suck.

I finished the game that many times that even though I don't play it anymore....I still know the lines, Rid can account for that during the Wesker boss fights when I started quoting lines.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 12:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

You ever noticed that some of the RE characters are color-coded?

I mean, in most games, the characters have on a specific color. Chris likes green, Claire prefers red, Wesker is a 'black' man, and Jill wears blue (the exception being in Evil mode with the purple bodysuit)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 08:31 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I finished the game that many times that even though I don't play it anymore....I still know the lines, Rid can account for that during the Wesker boss fights when I started quoting lines.

Ah yes. I remember that.

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
You ever noticed that some of the RE characters are color-coded?

I mean, in most games, the characters have on a specific color. Chris likes green, Claire prefers red, Wesker is a 'black' man, and Jill wears blue (the exception being in Evil mode with the purple bodysuit)

Yeah, I did kinda notice that. Not sure if I think it's a unique idea or not, but eh, it works for those said characters I guess.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 03:06 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No, really, you guys suck.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 03:22 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

What must I do to not suck anymore then?

Old Post May 10th, 2009 03:59 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hmm. Moving on...

Soon even Chris will understand. One glimpse of Wesker's new world and it will all make perfect sense.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 09:15 PM
NemeBro

Stop doing that. no expression

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:35 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Even I have to admit it's reached it's end now.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:43 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

R.I.P. Wesker quotes

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 11:21 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

All right, all right. stick out tongue

Like Nemesis said, R.I.P.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:05 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

A few strips I found on the net

(please log in to view the image)

If you can't read the text: http://spoonybards.deviantart.com/a...ation-118015526

There's one more I can't find right now, I'll add it when I do find it!

Some other amusing ones

http://chrystalis.deviantart.com/ar...vil-2-120152232
http://chrystalis.deviantart.com/ar...okies-119664098
http://chrystalis.deviantart.com/ar...ution-120062435
http://chrystalis.deviantart.com/ar...azard-119663609

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on May 12th, 2009 at 01:03 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2009 12:56 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post May 12th, 2009 10:55 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
All right, all right. stick out tongue

Like Nemesis said, R.I.P.

They may be dead but I'm keeping the 7 minutes one.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 12th, 2009 10:59 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Wesker remains.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 08:04 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old Post May 13th, 2009 08:09 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post May 14th, 2009 01:38 AM