KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » What if the Smallville characters met us?

What if the Smallville characters met us?
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Question What if the Smallville characters met us?

What do you think each of the individual characters reactions would be if somehow they came to our world and met us seeing who they are here and what we know about them?

Think of it as each of them coming alone what would be their response before and after going back to their world?

Clark - How would Clark respond to seeing what his future is suppose to be. His future with Lois. What happens to Lana and who Lex will become?

Chloe - What would she do seeing that she was never a part of it before and more so what is in store for Clark and Lois. Not to mention Lex.

Lois - What would she do upon finding out who Clark is and will be and what their future will hold?

Lana - Would Lana change anything after knowing what we know about her and everything?

Lex - How would Lex respond to learning all the secrets and what he is to be? Would he change anything at all? Would he try to make things better or far worse?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 01:12 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

They would all be pissed because they'd find out they were made from a comic book.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 02:59 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
They would all be pissed because they'd find out they were made from a comic book.
Lol Probably but I know I wish I was made for a comic book.

Hell I'd gladly let any of them stay in the real world and go back in their place.

Especially Lex or Clark's.
Well especially Clark's if I got his powers somehow. As for Lex well between his money and influnce I think I could make quite a difference. And either way I'd at least have a shot at Chloe. big grin

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:02 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly, I wouldn't want to trade places with them but I would want powers & Jor-El would probably give me powers for a nifty price.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:17 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote