KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Sonya Blade

Sonya Blade
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Postthenipplespostthenipples!!! mad

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 08:55 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Joker1237
sure some had there flaws, MKD for starters

What? MKD is still easily the best 3D Mortal Kombat to this day. It literally blows Deadly Alliance, Armageddon, and MKvsDC out of the water. Also has the best plot out of them all. I know Wei Phoenix will agree with me there at least.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 09:24 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

MKD had a certain problem. The infinties. And Cheap ones at that.
Out of new Gen, I put MKA number 1, than MKDA, and than MKD.

I dont like say Subzero thown, freeze, thown freeze, thown freeze. And most of em are pretty much the same in MKD. Sure as I said before, there all good in there own right, but I felt MKD was the weaker one when compare to each other. I do loved the Dragon King. And the best fight with him is amazing.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 01:40 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well, I guess we can agree that MKD had the best antagonist at least stick out tongue (I liked Shujinko the best out of the heroes too).

Still, even with the infinite thing, it can't be nearly as bad as Deadly Alliance where you could choose Sub-zero or Frost, impale the opponent with your weapon, freeze them, and let 'em bleed it out, as Wei Phoenix put it one time. That was downright broken. Not saying the infinite thing in Deception wasn't, but still erm...

Old Post Jan 20th, 2009 02:14 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Well in DA, some had it, others didnt, good think the CPU rarely does that lol.

That was broken also imo. But it didnt have on line play, so it was not that bad.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2009 03:31 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Memo to Evil Jill and any other blonde fighter: Watch your backs.

Mortal Kombat's resident blonde bombshell is back in MK9, ready to take on Shao Kahn and his dysfunctional Outworld chums.

Technically, World Heroes' Janne is the first female blonde to show up in a fighting game, but Sonya is better known.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 01:56 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Sonya looks like she's gonna be really good. I'm gonna sub her and main Scorp and Sub.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 08:41 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Memo to Evil Jill and any other blonde fighter: Watch your backs.

Mortal Kombat's resident blonde bombshell is back in MK9, ready to take on Shao Kahn and his dysfunctional Outworld chums.

Technically, World Heroes' Janne is the first female blonde to show up in a fighting game, but Sonya is better known.

I thought they both debuted at the same time (1992).

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 09:18 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

World Heroes came out months before Mortal Kombat.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:41 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Feel free to start drooling. I know I did.

Sonya Cosplay

Sonya Gameplay

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 04:18 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Feel free to start drooling. I know I did.

Sonya Cosplay

Ergo, Bras = Overrated.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 06:14 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote