KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Or Carnage

Who's Better
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom 38 58.46%
Carnage 15 23.08%
Scream 2 3.08%
Agony 0 0%
Lasher 0 0%
Toxin 9 13.85%
Phage 0 0%
Riot 0 0%
Hybrid 0 0%
She-Venom 1 1.54%
Total: 65 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Venom Or Carnage
Started by: Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

^That should be the case but writers tend to forget such little details. They forgot that Kletus lost his symbiote and the one he had before his "death" was clearly the original. Also its not the only thing they ignored in the "Venom vs Carnage" books. Black Cat acted as if she's never met Venom before. The guy broke her nose, who forgets something like that?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 10:19 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shorty19
thenewkidontheblock

I hope you guys know that carnage is coming back in octuber and he will
fight iron man and spiderman

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 12:54 AM
shorty19 is currently offline Click here to Send shorty19 a Private Message Find more posts by shorty19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yep! And I hope it's actually gonna be Carnage and not some clone/robot crap. Also in the next Spider-man Fantastic four issue they're fighting Venom Brock.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 07:54 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

Perhaps we'll finally see some productivity with Carnage this time around. I have to say that I'm fairly interested.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 02:41 PM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

I can tell that some idiots have not read the Marvel Encyclopedia: Spider-Man edition. If you have then you'd know that the very first time Venom fought Carnage, Carnage tore Brock's symbiote off. The only reason why Venom won the second time around was because he received outside help from Spidey and other heroes. If he didn't receive that help the second time, Carnage would have ripped the symbiote off, yet again, absorb it, and drain Brock of his life force (blood). Read for once in your lives.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 04:26 AM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Idiots usually read imprefect bios and encyclopedias instead of judging the outcome based on their actual fights from the books. And as someone who's read every single encounter between the two I can conveniently say that Venom dominated 80% of their fights.

"Read for once in your lives." Good advice. Try to follow it.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 11:17 AM
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Maybe I should send Carnage up there himself and dress you in a Venom costume. Then let you two duke it out in a one-on-one brawl and see who wins.

Hint: Won't be you.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2011 08:19 PM
lordmegatron1 is currently offline Click here to Send lordmegatron1 a Private Message Find more posts by lordmegatron1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

You might as well put on the Carnage costume yourself and if it goes anything like most of their fights go in comics you're gonna need an ambulence. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 05:35 PM
Phoenix2001

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
Maybe I should send Carnage up there himself and dress you in a Venom costume. Then let you two duke it out in a one-on-one brawl and see who wins.

Hint: Won't be you.

troll

Old Post Sep 11th, 2011 12:05 AM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordmegatron1
Bringer of chaos

Originally posted by SamZED
You might as well put on the Carnage costume yourself and if it goes anything like most of their fights go in comics you're gonna need an ambulence. stick out tongue

Okay so you're agreeing to the terms, but want me to wear the Carnage suit?

In other words, you'd be bringin fists to an axe fight,hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what an idiot!!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 03:47 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by lordmegatron1
Okay so you're agreeing to the terms, but want me to wear the Carnage suit?

In other words, you'd be bringin fists to an axe fight,hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what an idiot!!!!
You're actually planning to find a Carnage costume that can form symbiotic axes.. and like that wasnt enough to prove your stupidity you actually believe that it somehow translates into Carnage being superior in comicbooks. And after that you call ME an idiot... Do yourself a favor kid, keep reading Marvel encyclopedias and leave comicbook discussions to people who actually read the books and unlike you know what they're talking about.

Last edited by SamZED on Sep 18th, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 10:45 AM
ToxinSymbiote

Toxin

Toxin would win hands down he is the strongest symbiote

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 07:23 AM
ToxinSymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send ToxinSymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by ToxinSymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToxinSymbiote

Toxin would win hands down he is the strongest symbiote

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 07:24 AM
ToxinSymbiote is currently offline Click here to Send ToxinSymbiote a Private Message Find more posts by ToxinSymbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emi~Kiro
Duchess Nukem

Toxin with Brock is awesome. Wish they didn't take away the characterization of the toxin symbiote. Brock interacting with a child like symbiote after having a 'relationship' with one would of given a chance for some awesome dialog and perhaps a shift in Eddie Brock's view of them overall.

I liked the lesser symbiotes created threw out comicdom more than carnage. They might of been uninspired but that could of had promise which is more than I can say for Carnage. Maximum carnage was a cool storyline no thanks to carnage and more due to his makeshift juggalo family circus lol.

I am Omega. :3

Last edited by Emi~Kiro on Aug 26th, 2013 at 02:50 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2013 02:48 PM
Emi~Kiro is currently offline Click here to Send Emi~Kiro a Private Message Find more posts by Emi~Kiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote