KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Or Carnage

Who's Better
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom 38 58.46%
Carnage 15 23.08%
Scream 2 3.08%
Agony 0 0%
Lasher 0 0%
Toxin 9 13.85%
Phage 0 0%
Riot 0 0%
Hybrid 0 0%
She-Venom 1 1.54%
Total: 65 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Venom Or Carnage
Started by: Darkhalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

that is true

Im glad I now have 5 friends on this Forum smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

yeah. wonder wat would have happened if spidy kept the sym and made it good

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:32 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Hmmm interesting wait no if he did that we wouldn't have had the Glory of Venom the greatest marvel character of all time!!!

however the prospect keeps entering my mind the symbiote was good to start with but it turned nasty when he separated from it but symbiote spidy to day would have been great, Ahhh my head hurts lackey bring me the blood of the divine intentions I must refresh myself

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:35 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

ok, venom gets created, spidy gets new sym and keeps it and all the stuff in my above post. hows that?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:40 PM
Ultimate Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

that is perfect

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:41 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

i knew it was. and give another sym to mary jane, get it to be good, control it, and weve got an interesting story. plus mary jane would be very sexy with a sym.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

She could be the Venomous Queen

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:57 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

yes she could. though for some reason i liked "the sexy spider"

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 08:22 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

All bow to the great symbiote king Cobras

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 08:23 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

what the hell?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 08:28 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

What do you think Kentai he's my Spider-man Villain he wishes to absorb the other symbiotes into him to become complete and perfect then rule the earth with his army he creates from his own substance

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 08:51 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

except a Final Fantasy-like battle against him in which i win with ease.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:03 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Of Course now before VY begins to get annoyed and snap I think we best return to the Topic at hand at least until tomorrow when VY is in a better mood

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:07 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

yes. venom is better than carnage.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:12 PM
Ozone
You need me to live.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkhalen
Of Course now before VY begins to get annoyed and snap I think we best return to the Topic at hand at least until tomorrow when VY is in a better mood

I doubt Venomous Yoshi is in a bad mood. If you two would stop talking about such random things in the threads, then you wouldn't have to worry about him that much.

Instead, why don't you create a thread in the "Off-Topic" forum or PM each other? It would be the smarter thing to do.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:15 PM
Ozone is currently offline Click here to Send Ozone a Private Message Find more posts by Ozone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Sorry Ozone I guess we get carried away

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:16 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Once again with the dots

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:17 PM
Ultimate Chaos
Fool of Life

you guess that we get carried away? look at our last few posts in these forums.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Fair point

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:20 PM