KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The Bushin Ninja, Guy

The Bushin Ninja, Guy
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The Bushin Ninja, Guy

Ryu Hayabusa was the first ninja to grace the arcade screen in Ninja Gaiden, Guy is the second.

Either way, Guy is one badass ninja. He may not have as many feats as his Tecmo counterpart, but he can sure as hell hold his own in a match.

(please log in to view the image)

Guy's Background

Full Name: I've heard that his last name is Hinato, but that hasn't been verified
Nationality: Japanese and American
Date or Birth: August 12, 1965 (42 years old)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 72 kg
Blood Type: O
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Eyes: Dark Brown
Family: Rena Genryusai, wife; Maki Genryusai, sister-in-law
Dislikes: Horizontal Writing
Fighting Style: Bushinryu Ninjitsu
Special Skill: Bonsai, sprinting 100 meters in 10.3 seconds

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 03:50 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 03:54 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy shit, he was in Namco X Capcom!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:13 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Wait a sec...It was Geki, then Ryu, and then Guy. So Capcom had their ninja out first. Street Fighter came out in 1987, Ninja Gaiden came out in 1988 and Final Fight came out in 1989.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
Holy shit, he was in Namco X Capcom!

You didn't know that? I'm shocked. He teams up with the Ninja on Captain Commando's team, I think.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:53 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now I remember seeing him...he was in a pack with some purple ninja resembling Hayabusa.

It's a shame NXC never came out in the US. I would so have WTHpwned everyone with Heihachi Mishima.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:55 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by shin_gear
Now I remember seeing him...he was in a pack with some purple ninja resembling Hayabusa.

It's a shame NXC never came out in the US. I would so have WTHpwned everyone with Heihachi Mishima.

Ninja's name is Sho.

It won't come out in the States given the question of who should get the profits - Capcom or Namco.

A friend of mine who was stationed in Japan picked it up and showed it to me. It's pretty awesome.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:02 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I've seen some videos of it. DAMMIT! I want NXC Ryu and Jin on my MUGEN!!!! mad

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:09 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Snafu check out my mad gear mega thread at base.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 02:22 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Guy is one of the coolest ninja ever

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 06:23 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

There we go, I posted in the right thread this time. I didn't see it the first time because it had a different title to it, but it's all cool though. I agree with you brainchild81 that Guy is most definitely one of the coolest ninjas ever!!! cool cool

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 05:20 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

A ninja in what seems to be Nikes...now that's cool, yo.

Final Fight and Strider are like the first games I ever played. And Guy and Strider are my favorite ninjas. Even though FF Street Wise sucked I thought Guy had a cool tat and that it was pretty cool that Guy was the head of the Mafia in Japan Town.

Aint Sho Guy's student from the future cuz I read some where that the FF cast was still alive in Capatin Commando.

It's kina crazy cuz this means Captain Commando and the gang are FF/SF characters.

I wonder, what was the crime Guy committed to get Cody locked up?

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:50 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I thought Cody got Locked up 'cuz he couldn't stop beating people up?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 09:29 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by brainchild81

Yeah, that's what I heard too.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2007 06:12 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NASA
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guy is cool as f*ck with those trainers!

Last night, me & my son Shane proved that who ever it was that said you cannot fool all of the people, all of the time - WAS A DAMN FOOL! - Vinnie Mac

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:39 PM
NASA is currently offline Click here to Send NASA a Private Message Find more posts by NASA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Originally posted by brainchild81

Yeah, Cody was arrested for beating up people, but later on in the events of Final Fight Streetwise, he took the blame for Guy's crime and they haven't talked to each other since after that incident and Guy still respects Cody too. Also, I agree with NASA tht Guy is off-the-chain with his trainers!!! He's like a really cool street ninja that will combo the crap out of you if you make the wrong move against him. cool cool

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:29 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:04 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Bunshin-ryuu Shinobi, Guy!|

Originally posted by Sonic x 20
[B]Yeah, Cody was arrested for beating up people

Didn't Poison frame Cody?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 11:08 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Yeah, Cody was arrested for beating up people, but later on in the events of Final Fight Streetwise, he took the blame for Guy's crime and they haven't talked to each other since after that incident and Guy still respects Cody too. Also, I agree with NASA tht Guy is off-the-chain with his trainers!!! He's like a really cool street ninja that will combo the crap out of you if you make the wrong move against him. cool cool
Ditto. What was Guy's crime?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:39 AM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I think it was something that they were still(I'm not sure), but whatever crime Guy did, Cody somehow found out about it and took the blame for him.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 04:45 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:43 AM