KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry/hermonie/ginny love triangle story

harry/hermonie/ginny love triangle story
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
simonrob123
standing over you

harry/hermonie/ginny love triangle story

This story takes place after the 6th book only because that is the easiest place to start it form

After the funeral of dumbeldor Ginny Harry Ron and hermonie sat on the train home Ginny was very teary for Harry had just broken up with her. “its for your own safety” he kept saying “I don’t care I want to be with you” was always her response no one talked much on the way home eventually Ginny looked at Harry and started to cry again and ran in to the trains hall way hermonie got up and followed her “Ginny whets wrong” in a husky and teary voice Ginny replied “its not fair I can never find a guy who wants to be with me and treat me right” she started sobbing “dean treated me like a little girl but would do anything to be with me and Harry treats like I need protecting” hermonie hugged her to comfit her and Ginny got a warm feeling in side a feeling she had only had once before and that came from Harry.

Ginny let go “I have to go the toilet I will see you back in the carriage” hermonie nodded and they walked the other way Ginny sat in the toilet her face in her hand “I cant be I mean I like Harry I mean” she wept a bit “why did hugging hermonie feel so good but I still have feelings for Harry but hermonie is so cute” she shook her head “what am I thinking” then she gasp “I must be bisexual” she cried some more “I’m in love with two people and I cant have either of them” she dabbed her eyes and walked back to the carriage were she fell asleep and had an odd dream at first she was kissing Harry but then half way threw it changed to hermonie and she liked kissing both of them just as much as each other.

At the train station Ron and Ginny ran over and hugged there mum Harry and hermonie waved and walk to find harmonies parents who were taking Harry to there place for a while before going to the barrow. Harry shook Mr. grangers hand as they got to the car hermonie was trying to get her trunk in to the car but was un able to lift it Harry helped her and smiled she blushed. And quickly got in to the car with out a word. As they drove to harmonies house Harry looked out the car window and hermonie patted him on the back “what’s wrong Harry” Harry frowned “I feel bad about Ginny” hermonie gave him a hug it felt really nice “don’t Harry I mean your doing it for her safety” Harry looked at her “no I didn’t do it for that” he took a deep breath “not here at your house I will tell you.

When they got to harmonies house she lead Harry to her room it was full of books and learning things “ok Harry now can you tell me” Harry nodded “I didn’t end it with Ginny because I wanted to keep her safe she is strong enough to do that her self” he took a deep breath “I broke up with her because” he took a step towards hermonie and felt her cheek “I fell in love with someone else” harmonies mouth dropped “Harry continued I fell in love with Ginny because she was always in need of someone to save her but after the fight this year I found that she was stronger than many of the order members I fell in love with some one who needs protecting more than Ginny” he took a deep breath “and that person is you hermonie” hermonie leaped on to him and hugged him “he pushed her away “I want to take it slow all my relationships have been a rush I want this to be different” hermonie nodded and kissed him on the cheek.

After a few second they heard a tap on the window it was and owl hermonie opened the door window and it flew in and dropped a note in harries hand.

Dear Harry

If you are reading this I am dead this owl had instructions to take this note to you if that were to happen.
Harry I have news about a way to defeat voldermort there is one other that can defeat him she is you twin sister
I have taught her everything you know about voldermort
I’m sorry I did not tell you earlier but I did not believe you were ready
Your sister lives in grimly hollows the house next to your old one
Her name is Lizzie
Dumbeldor

Harry hit his hand on the table “why did he never tell me” hermonie came up and hugged him “Harry we have to find her we need all the help we can get to destroy him” Harry nodded “we will but not yet not till after my birthday”. She nodded “well if we need all the help we can get why is Ginny not coming” Harry looked at her “I don’t know I mean I don’t think we should even go chasing voldermort I think we should let him attack us” hermonie nodded “well I better show you your room”

When they got to Harry’s room Harry saw that it was as empty as his room at the dueslys Harry put his stuff away and went down to eat dinner he hugged hermonie “ I want to go to grimly place see if we can get anything there to help us” she nodded “after dinner” Harry sat down to eat he was happy with the food but it was nothing compared to Mrs. weaslys after dinner Harry and hermonie go some warmed cloths on and hermonie appeared them at grimly place when they got to the door Harry tried to open it but could not and the letter slot spoke to them “you are not the owner of this house it is owned by the youngest and last heir of black” Harry looked at hermonie “sirce is dead” the door spoke again “Simon black has occupied this house and is awaiting the arrive of Harry potter” Harry looked in to the letter slot “I am Harry potter” the door opened and they stepped in.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 02:10 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

LMAO!! I can't believe you actually did it!

But one thing...when you said Grimly Hollows, do you mean Godric's Hollow?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 08:25 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OMFG..........LMFAO,........thts funny, and its good....
and yeah, i agree with Emmy, aint it supposed 2 be
GODRIC'S HOLLOW not GRIMLY HOLLOWS
big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 09:42 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

yeh sorry GODRIC'S HOLLOW

lizzie will like it when we get to that

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 07:15 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

huh?....say what now......why?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 08:48 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

look at the name of harrys sister

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:14 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ohh....i dont catch things like tht

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:19 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

new post enjoy

“hello hello is anyone there” hermonie was calling out to find were Simon was suddenly Simon step out he was a young man of fair build his hair was fair length and rather messy but still nice enough to fun peoples fingers threw. “we if it isn’t Mr. potter” Harry drew his wand “what are you doing in my house” your house this is the house of black I am the last black” “no sirice was that last black” “my uncle thought he was the last black but truly I was I am the son of Regulus Alohomora Black” hermonie gasp “Harry the horcrocs was taken by R.A.B” “Regulus Alohomora Black” Simon nodded “that is why I wished to meet you I have the locket of slitheren” Simon pulled out the locket “I have been trying to destroy it for years it was my fathers dieing wish I believe you could help” Harry shock his head “we know as much as you maybe less” Simon looked at the locket then maybe I should help you find the rest I have clues of were the others are” Harry looked at hermonie “what do you think” “I don’t think we have much choice hermonie” she nodded “well we have plenty of room at my house you are welcome to come back with us” Simon nodded “yes I wish to find out as much about my uncle as possible I respected him more than my father at times”.

Back at the burrow Ginny was lying on her bed thinking about Harry and hermonie while looking at a photo of both of them when Ron ran in “Harry and hermonie sent mail and threw her the note.

Dear Ron and Ginny

We have great news we found a horcrocs and I have a twin sister also we met sirices nephew who had the horcrocs he has offend to help us find the rest of the horcrocs

Will see you next week

Harry

Ginny past the note back “that’s great news” Ron looked at her “why do you have a photo of Harry and hermonie” he gave her a look “you still love him don’t you” at that moment she pulled out her wand and Ron ran out the door then poked his head in “I was just asking” then he left again.

Ron wrote a letter back to Harry

Hey mate can’t believe you got a sister and you got the horcrocs
Listen Ginny’s in bad shape she misses you more than you can believe
Come early please she has not left her room for days try and get here on Wednesday

Ron

P.S when are we going to meet your sister?

The next day Harry and hermonie came early as Ron asked “hey mate she’s is getting worse she got your photo and just looks at it all day” at that moment Ginny jumped from the stairs and hugged both of them they hugged back. “Harry hermonie can I talk to you alone” they nodded and went to Ginny’s room. “Ginny is this to do with me and you breaking up” she nodded “kind of its confusing” come on Ginny your our friend we will be with you no matter what” Ginny nodded and took a deep breath “I’m in love with two people and I don’t know what to do” hermonie went over to hug her but she pushed her back “no hermonie don’t she started getting teary “promise me that you will be my friend no matter what” they both prosiest “ok I’m in love with two people one is you Harry and the other is the person sitting next to you” Harry looked at hermonie “ is this a joke Ginny” she shock her head “I’m in love with hermonie” she started to cry Harry hugged her and then kissed her on the forehead “Ginny I will always love you but there is something I need to tell you we need to tell you” Ginny looked up “me and hermonie are going out now” Ginny screamed and pushed Harry to the ground and kissed him “I love you cant you see that and I love hermonie to but I cant be with her Harry I need you” Harry looked at them both “I need time I love you both but I don’t know who more” he got up and left to find Ron.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 11:23 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg.......thts weird, lol, good post, but weird
i thot ginny would've kept tht a secret for a while

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:36 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

This story is so weird!! Lmao. But it's good too...lol.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:42 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

shut up, emmy

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 08:44 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

big grin

Love you too!!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 12:07 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 01:03 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

well she is keeping it from ron
and emmy you dont love lizzie i do
and i know its weird im not going to do a heap with it
my other story is better

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:21 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

much better

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:02 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

continue, i want to know what happens next

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:57 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

ive been busy will try

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:11 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

thx......lol

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:37 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

u goin 2 coninue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 08:03 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

i was bored and i found my story again so i though i would contiue it so here it is

Ron was sitting in the kitchen with simon the were playing a game of chess and it looked like it could take a while nether had taken a piece harry walked over to them “im going to go see my sister ron I want u to stay and look after the girls simon I want u to come with me” simon nodded “when do we leave” “now it was my birthday yesterday so lets go”

The aperated seconds later in godric hollows right out side Harry’s house Simon flicked out his wand “lumos” his wand lit up instantly and pointed it to the burn house in front of them and in the door way was a shadowy person. Harry wiped out his wand “come out were we can see you” the person walked forward out in to the light. Standing there was a young girl with brown hair and blue eyes she looked like her mother but had her dads eyes. Harry lowed his wand hand hugged the girl he knew straight away it was his sister.
“I cant believe that you are real” she nodded “yep I’m lizzie your twin sister unknown to the world as the girl who was hidden” simon laughed “the girl who hid and the boy who lived what a weird family” lizzie gave him a eye “and who may you be”
“I would be simon black the final heir of black”
“lizzie you know about the horcroxes yes”
she nodded “I have one with me but I cant destroy it yet I don’t have What I need plus the maybe”
a green spark flew over there heads and they all ran for the burn house “death eaters again im sick of them” lizzie said wiping out her wand simon jumped out the door way sending three red sparks flying to the place wear the green ones came from “lizzie harry grab on to me” they grabbed his coat and found themselves back at the burrow they fell back on the ground “if this is what its going to be like fighting voldermort its going to be a blast” Harry rolled his eyes “are all you blacks the same” they got in side and harry went back up stairs to were he left ginny and hermonie he steped in to the room and found that they were arm in arm kissing each other, harry blushed and then his mouth dropped. Hermonie and ginny broke apart and saw harry “omg harry im so sorry” hermonie said running up to harry and hugging him” harry shoved her off “ that means that there is no one who loves me any more” and he stormed out of the room.

Harry got down the steps to the burrow with his head down and looked in to the lunge table saw that there was the locked and a small little cup like the one he had seen in the memories. “so how do we destroy them” harry said sitting down “ well there are a few ways one is a basilica tooth the other easy one is a pure metal like goblin swords or something”
“goblin sword and basilisk tooth were are we going to fine either of them”
“how would I know ive been searching for ages for them” lizzie seemed to a bit angry
simon got up “well ive had it im off to bed”
he started walking the steps and lizzie watched him
“What are you looking at” harry asked
“nothing” lizzie said turning her head realy fast and blushing

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 11:08 AM