KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry/hermonie/ginny love triangle story

harry/hermonie/ginny love triangle story
Started by: simonrob123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

wow, it's been awhile.
lol, loved how i came in so quickly...haha

POST ASAP

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 12:46 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

LOL lizzie stop looking at my ass

OK new post on it sorry no lizzie in this chapter

hermonie and ginny sat in ginnys room together “what are we going to tell everyone” ginny asked running her fingers threw hermonies hair “I don’t know” ginny looked her in the eyes “what about harry he just lost his two loves in his life to each other” a tear came to her eye. Hermonie hugged her and kissed her cheek “he will find others let love stand on it own with everyone for them self’s” ginny kissed hermonie again “this feels better than any other relationship and with those words they kissed and fell on to ginnys bed.

Harry walked down to the river the next day he could not stand to be near ginny or hermonie he sat down a the riverside and started crying “has a nargle gotten in your eye” harry turned and a blonde girl stood behind him “Luna what a surprise” harry blushed
“How have you been” harry asked wiping away the tears. “is everything ok harry” harry shook his head “ive lost ginny and hermonie” “really that’s funny I saw them at the house just before” harry laughed “no Luna I mean that I loved both of them and now I can have ether” Luna smiled “there is one other person who loves you harry” “who Luna who ive lost everyone that loves me dumbledor hermonie ginny who is left” luna blushed a deep red “luna that the darkest ive ever seen you” luna moved the hair out of her face “the one other person who has love you since your 5th year in right in front of you” harry step towards her and hugged her and looked in her eyes”

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 01:07 PM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gh_hr _for_eva
xXxmaddyxXx

well that was a suprise but otherwise i liked it

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 01:46 PM
gh_hr _for_eva is currently offline Click here to Send gh_hr _for_eva a Private Message Find more posts by gh_hr _for_eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

YAY!!!! finally a HP/LL shipper
i love it....nice touch....with her blushing..haha
i was laughing so hard
also, i was not looking at your arse

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 11:07 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

LOL il post soon
and i bet u were

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:10 AM
simonrob123 is currently offline Click here to Send simonrob123 a Private Message Find more posts by simonrob123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

maybe....maybe not

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 08:37 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

well i was looking at urs LOL

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 06:38 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

hardy har har

Old Post Apr 20th, 2008 07:29 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

you postin ne time soon?

Old Post May 7th, 2008 09:59 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

im going 2 try my best 2 post on all storys soon

but now i got a job its hard 2 find time so il try my best

Old Post May 12th, 2008 12:15 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

this post is for lizzie to show her i still love her

i miss you

Luna moved up closer to Harry and stared back at him and she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him softly on the lips. And there they stood for what seemed like forever before there was a large yell and Harry felt limp and fell to the ground. Luna dropped to the ground and pulled out her wand. And looked over to see Ron with his wand draw.
“How dare you Harry potter. How dare you break up with my sister because and blame it on the war when really you were just done with her”.
Harry got up and punched Ron in the face “you stupid **** I still love Ginny and I love hermonie and now i'm going out with Luna because your sister is now dating hermonie”.
“What the hell is you going loopy there is no way she would be dating hermonie that’s just crazy”. “Well Ron let go see for us shall we”?

Harry stormed off up the hill again Luna ran behind him trying to catch up when she did she took his hand and they walked together. Ron ran back to the house and kicked down Ginny’s door to find her and harmonies arm in arm talking to each other when the door opened Ginny jump and almost hit the roof “what are you doing Ron” she screamed “I could ask the same question” he said eyeing at hermonie. hermonie got up but before she could say anything Ron started crying “I loved you hermonie I though u felt the same I was just to scared to ask” “I’m sorry Ron I’ve never felt that way” “Ron cleared his tears wait till mum hears this she will go mental” “no Ron please don’t tell mum” Ginny yelled and grabbed Ron “please no she will kill me please no” “why Ginny why this here has destroyed everything in my life” “ill tell u why Ron coz there is some one that loves you or at least likes you, you know how I know coz she in my dorm at school” “what are you on about Ginny” “girl in my year loves quiddich players ill send her a owl if you like” Ron shook his head “not in the mood Ginny not at the moment”

The next day Simon was lying lazily in his bed he really didn’t want to get up that day till some one pushed his door open and sat on his feet. “What the hell” he slowly goes up a bit to see Lizzie on his bed “what are you doing here” she got out her horcroxs it was the raven claw head dress. “show me yours” Simon pulled out the necklace “did you have a dream last night?” lizzie asked Simon nodded “it was about you” lizzie nodded “I had a dream about you” she blushed “we were kissing by the lake” Simon nodded “same” Simon then looked at the horcrox “I think they are linking our dreams just like Harry and voldermorts” lizzie blushed “ well the dream is what I want to happen” Simon lifted himself up a bit and kissed her very softly.

Old Post May 30th, 2008 12:41 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

OMG!!! *faints*
hahaha, your so funny... :P
moooooooooooore plllllllllllllllllllz!!!!

Old Post May 30th, 2008 05:10 PM
tonkrox13

plz more its awesome

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:53 PM
tonkrox13 is currently offline Click here to Send tonkrox13 a Private Message Find more posts by tonkrox13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
simonrob123
standing over you

sorry guys its been a while i got a job and it was hard 2 find time to write

ok so i hope you enjoy

Harry sat up in the kitchen eating a midnight snack thinking of Luna worried he would lose her like everyone else he had lost. When Ron came sneaking down the stairs with his broom and a rucksack. “Where do you think your going?” Ron jumped with his head almost touching the roof “anywhere but here I can’t stand it not with everyone the way they are”.
“im not going to let you leave”
“Well i'm am leaving”
There was a loud crack and Ron was gone. Mrs. Weasly came running down the stairs “what the hell was that”
“Ron he just left”
“Why for how long”
“Ive got no idea i’m off to bed”

When Harry got up 2 his bed he saw Luna sitting on a chair in his room, she was wearing a sliver silk nighty that was no shorter than her waist “Luna what are you doing in my room?”
Luna blushed “and stood up one of the straps on the nighty slipped off her shoulder “I don’t know I couldn’t stop thinking of you I needed to see you”
“But you could have waited till morning”
“I was hoping to see you sleep” Luna blushed again “Ginny said you slept with your top off”.
Harry smiled “maybe I do maybe I don’t” he looked Luna up and down again and took some steps closer to her “do you sleep with this on every night” he put his hand on her waist she was very warm from blushing too much. Luna nodded and put her hands around his neck “but for you I would wear noting to be at all”. Harry looked at her funny “what happen to the weird shy Luna” Luna giggled “Luna has never been shy just weird” and she kissed him. She started to lift his shirt till it was off and then undid his jeans witch fell to the floor and then took a step back and slid the nighty off.

The next day everyone walked in to the kitchen in pares first Ginny and hermonie then Simon and Lizzie and then Luna and Harry walked in the front door but no one questioned it. When mrs. Weasly walked in she saw that ron was missing “where is ron” harry looked up “he ran off last night”
“why did he do that”
hermonie got up and ginny tried to pull her back down but with no hope “he asked me out and I said no I think he might have just wanted to get away from me”
“well if that’s the case he is being silly if any of you hear from him tell me”

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 12:53 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

hmmm....will ron be evil?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:00 PM
simonrob123
standing over you

where did u get that idea from

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 07:12 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

other stories ive read

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 07:36 AM
simonrob123
standing over you

well we will just have 2 see

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 11:22 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

not fair *pouts*

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 10:19 PM