KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006 FIFTH ASSIGNMENT- 'The Pagoda'

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006 FIFTH ASSIGNMENT- 'The Pagoda'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Melis grabs on to Klez tightly.

"I'm glad you're alright," she says, quietly, though she knows that the Virus is keeping him from really being fine.

Nice trick.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 09:09 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Berserker leans back in his chair there is still more to do and he needs to keep his emotions high something he is a natural at. He closes his eyes and thinks back to the older days when he was hooked into the Matrix the days he really was a Berserker.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 09:13 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Probably a good idea but I have no idea what I should say..." San replies quietly to Mors. "They haven't told us everything that happened, though, and I'm sure it's something they haven't said yet."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Fine, Burn, taking a break from piloting is sitting in the back with the rest of the crew.
"So yea, I don't get it. First we release this virus, then we get popped back into the real world, get the shit beaten out of us, then have to come and rescue you guys. Something gives, where is the Virus-boy?"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 12:58 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"We weren't part of the plan," Heph says. "At least not from Lo Qi's point of view. It's hard to explain, but basically he wants to shut down the Matrix to progress evolution. He could have done it without us, opening the Door, since he's got Jericho..."

Heph sighs.

"But basically, the Virus is faster than any Agent I've met. Try killing him? He walks around bullets. He destroyed a dozen Agents, and since he's heading towards the City, he's probably destroyed dozens more.

"If we don't get the Shield to our old friend at the Pagoda, then the Matrix will die."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 05:09 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That seems to sum it up.

Any other business or any other questions?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 12:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Any news on the disadvantage San and I will be facing?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:48 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Any news on the disadvantage San and I will be facing?

Mind-reader!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:52 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

-1 to all dice pools.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 03:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I was expecting worse, so yay.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 03:48 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Wil teh samething be happening to the Philo guys?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 03:48 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nope

BtVS

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 04:19 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

That's good to hear.

I'm trying to work out if Azrael's still sulking.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:25 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah well- either way, he has a cryptic message to think on, which is highly important.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 05:28 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Yes he does.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 06:05 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Indeed," Mors replies. "Something's not right. Still, up to you. You're his First Officer."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:35 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Klez holds Melis tight against him.

"Far from alright, my dear, but I'm glad to be among friends. And with you."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:40 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Yeah, you're right. I may as well try." San replies to Mors, before moving over to where Azrael is sitting by himself.

"Okay, I know you guys haven't told us everything that happened in here, and I know something happened because here you are sitting off alone. So I want to hear from you what happened with everything." San asks him.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:55 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Azrael looks up through another racking cough,
"You know the important parts, I think. We released a virus that is now going to destroy the world. Jericho told the others it was a plan of mine, and I suppose the others were desperate enough to believe him. Still, I can't pretend I don't feel betrayed by my so called crew.

"Then the Oracle turned up and let us out leave. We had little chat, too. She said something that I really don't understand. It's frustrating, all comes back to what she said the first day I met her."

"The rest was just Sennacherib again, and you know that bit."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:55 PM
Peach
mordrem

"And they believed Jericho when he said that, despite the fact that none of us had any idea what was behind that door and had no way of finding out? Heph at least should have known better, he'd met Jericho before and he was the one that grabbed the key to begin with."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 06:56 PM