KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006 FIFTH ASSIGNMENT- 'The Pagoda'

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006 FIFTH ASSIGNMENT- 'The Pagoda'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, I do like an optimist," says the Oracle. "But your body is giving out, all your vital signs are no longer registering on your ship. You have to admit, things don't look good.

"How can you possibly not be dead, Azrael?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 01:39 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"If I'm not dead, then the Virus didn't work. Sennacherib, though. He wouldn't ever have designed a non-functioning weapon, would he?" Azrael glances downward, thinking again, then looks the Oracle in the face. "Could I somehow be immune?"

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 01:56 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There is s sudden noise to your right as the train is rounding the lst corner into the station.

"I knew it as soon as I first met you," says the Oracle, smiling. "You're one in a million, Azrael. Well. One in just over five hundred million, actually."

The train comes into sight with a cacophonous noise, and you turn to face it. The lights blare into your eyes...

"I think you're going to do just fine."

---

(At this point the music played when neo came back to life should play)

The bright light is the sun peeking through a sudden gap in the rain clouds, Azrael. You jerk up, suddenly, in the helicopter, and take in a hugest breath you ever took in your life, filling your lungs.

-

"What in the same of God almighty!" exclaims Finn, as Azraels's vitals spring back into life.

"A-HAAA!" yells out Dallas. "See?"

-

Azrael, you blink and take in the scene around you, everyone looking at you in surprise. You breath easily and freely. You don't feel sick at all.

Now you think about it... you are unsure why you ever thought you did.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 20th, 2007 at 02:04 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 02:01 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"What the hell just happened?" San asks Azrael when he suddenly wakes back up.

How is everyone else doing?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 03:26 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"And here I thought only Neo was supposed to do this..." Hawk moves to support Azrael as he jerks up.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 03:43 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Berserker sees Azrael jerk back to life. He is so excited he reaches down along with Hawk to support him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 03:59 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Mors, having been crouched by Azrael's lifeless form, falls back in shock and surprise as Azrael takes that first breath. He is nearly speechless.

"Azrael?"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 07:13 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Phone's ringing...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 12:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

San will answer it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 02:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Told ya'. CPR, work's every time" Cloud jokes.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 03:52 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's Dallas.

"This is very, very, very important," he says.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 08:53 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Okay, what is very very very important?"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Can he fly?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:33 PM
Peach
mordrem

"...what? I'm pretty sure Azrael didn't just grow wings or anything!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 09:38 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"We can shove him out the door if you wanna test your theory, boss." Cloud pipes up, loud enough for Dallas to head over the phone.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:02 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, what CAN he do?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:50 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I'm pretty sure he can breathe," Hawk offers helpfully.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:53 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"God damn it, is that all? Now he is going to say that his 'back from the dead' guy is better than my one!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:56 PM
Peach
mordrem

"He didn't just spontaneously turn into Neo...how is everyone else doing?"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Hey, Neo didn't do anything other than come back from when people thought he was dead!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 11:10 PM