KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006 FIFTH ASSIGNMENT- 'The Pagoda'

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006 FIFTH ASSIGNMENT- 'The Pagoda'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 36 37 [38]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Berserker is still holding Azrael supporting him almost hugging the guy.

"Well if he wants to we can kill Azrael again and see if he comes backa a second time."

He looks down at Azrael, "I'm just kidding man."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 02:17 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Focus, Captain. Azrael is special, but I'm pretty sure the spot of One is already filled. How are the others doing?"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 02:55 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Azrael grins, "Tell the captain that, unfortunately, I am not another Neo."

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 05:28 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dallas is issuing some more chosen curse words.

Time to go home.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 08:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yay...

So, how is everyone else that was infected doing?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 08:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yay, we survived! Go "the team formally known as Team Percy" and Team Shez too.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 08:46 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

How are the other infected folk?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 01:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

THE FUNERAL

All the free crews of Zion are in attendance, as the coffin heads towards the flames. The Priest speaks.

“Ariadne was no slave. She had never been a slave. She was a free Human. She was born free, she lived free, and she died free."

---

Dallas and Marduk are in the medical centre, where the doctors are looking over Azrael; the other infected crew members are lying in a row of beds nearby.

“The immunity is natural,” speaks the Doctor. “His genetic code naturally produced antibodies that defeat the disease. He was just born that way.”

“Why the hell was he feeling sick at all?” asks Dallas.

“Psychosomatic,” speaks the doctor.

“Huh?”

“Like everything in the Matrix,” says Marduk. “It was all in his head. Azrael was exposed lime the others- but unlike the others, his real world body wasn’t affected at all.”

“But the readouts said he was!” says Dallas.

“Yes,” says the Doctor, “as they might if you break an arm in the Matrix also. The mind makes it real, Captain, you should know that.”

“And as soon as he realised that it was all in his head… it no longer had any effect on him,” says Marduk.

“So it seems,” says the Doctor.

“Can you replicate the antibodies?” asks Marduk.

“I already have."

---

All of you, healthy and well, are there.

“She had the freedom to choose the job she chose. No-one forced her to die for a cause. It was her cause to choose. She embodied everything that it was to be a Human.”

---

“The real b itch of it is,” says Dallas, later, “is that we just saved the entire human race, and we can’t even tell anyone about it. God damn secret missions…"

“It’s a whole HOST of miracles that a single one of us is alive and you are annoyed just because no-one is throwing a party for you?” says Sequel. Dallas waves his hand, dismissively.

“We were always going to be fine.”

“If you’ll excuse me,” says Finn, coming in, “I am going to drink the entire contents of this bar.”

---

“Our friends who go on before us will never starve, or be tortured, or chained in the dark. They are here with us in Zion, and they always will be- because they are free.”

---

“It’s a shame, Captain,” speaks the Commander. “But losing ships is part of this war. Difference is, we don’t normally get the crews back. I’m sad to say it, but we’re shorter now on good crews than we are on materials to build ships. The more important part survived.”

“I would have preferred to get everything back,” says Marduk.

“We can’t all be as luck as Dallas. No time for crying over what is done, Captain. I’ll need you back in action soon.”

“Soon?”

“Like I said, we don’t have a material shortage. There’s a new ship, will be finished soon. It’s a small one, like the Persepolis. But it’s…. experimental.” With a button press, the schematics appear on the screen. “I thought we’d name it from the same source as your old ship, in honour.” The Ishtar.

---

“Ariadne now takes her last journey, to the same place where her journey began. The free city of Zion, the last city of the Human race. For whilst other Humans exist, they do not really live if they are not truly free. Only in Zion can this be so.”

---

The Fortress lies empty, apparently abandoned. Daniels has a smile on his face as he passes it, returning to the City. Melitus wears a smile too, but whereas Daniel’s is the smile of someone having a good day, Melitus’ one is that of someone who knows what the joke really is, a punchline no-one else can fathom. By his bed, masked musicians play music, and masked doctors attend to his drip. On his chart, one of the doctors marks his patient’s improvement.

The Monastery is destroyed by the Agents. Nearby, on a misty island on a lake, the Door remains. Inside the door is a corridor of many doors. On the far side is one particular cell. Inside that… Jericho waits.

---

“And whilst men and women, both freed and those of Zion, choose to fight for that freedom… whilst those like Ariadne are prepared to fight and die for that freedom… Zion will be forever free. And within that, we all know a simple truth. If Humanity wants to be free, the Machines can never win.”

---

“Excuse me?”

At the entrance to the bar is a young woman, blonde, and stunningly attractive.

“Sorry, darling,” says Finn. “This is a private party.”

“I’m very sorry,” she says, “but I was told to find Captain Dallas?” Dallas has leapt to his feet. His hat is off his head and held politely to his chest.

“Good afternoon, ma’am,” he says. “Can I help?”

“Umm… yes… I was told there was a vacancy for an Operator on your ship?”

Dallas is dead silent for a few seconds.

“Why don’t you head up to my office? I’ll be there in, say, fifteen minutes?” The girl nods, and leaves, backing away awkwardly, looking apologetic all the way. Dallas sits back down with a huge grin on his face. “See?” he says. “Everything always turns out alright. Hey! Marduk! Why so glum?”

“Not glum,” says Marduk. “Just thoughtful.”

“Huh? About?”

“Something that’s been bugging me. It was bugging Melkor too.”

“You guys think too much.” And then after a pause… “Ok, fine, what was it?”

“I was wondering what is in the box.”

“Hmm?”

“The box. At the Museum. Whilst people might not have been sure what the Key was, everyone knew it was extremely valuable. Yet whoever stole it from Lo Qi was willing to trade it for the box. So we can only assume that was in the box… is of equal value. And who were those maintenance guys there working for anyway?”

This time there is a long silence.

“Sequel?” says Dallas. “how long before the ship is ready to go?”

---

The coffin burns its final farewell.

---

The Matrix- a seemingly infinite mass of green code. Within the outlines of a city, translated to look like the real thing. A huge, sprawling mass of a city defying reason and sense. Within, building after building after building, in streets and avenues and pathways.

Neo wanders those streets, as if searching for something. But he cannot see it. “No,” he says, into the phone. “I guess it didn’t matter.”
Near an upturned garbage can behind him, there is a tramp making his bed for the night. He has a long straggly beard and unkempt hair. The Virus keeps a watch on Neo as he walks away.

End

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 04:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yay, we survived! Now to get drunk in the bar, and immediately play CTF stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 05:19 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hehe, yeah...

Good thing it's us with the experimental ship, just imagine Dallas with something like that...

But we're not the Percy anymore sad

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 05:20 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Now you're the Ishtar...

Dallas with an experimental ship may not even get out of the docks.

But yes, drunken CTF time!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 05:43 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We're all alive and we won and yay!

So, when's the next game?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2007 06:32 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

indeed,
Yay survival and drinks!
And someone new for Burn to hit on! yay!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 06:00 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yay Berserker is still alive.

He goes about the bar talking with various people. Trying to look as cool as he can be.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 25th, 2007 04:05 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Can we reserect the Zion thread?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 12:18 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think someone asked earlier; you certainly can.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 12:23 AM
Peach
mordrem

I did...and then I forgot about it. Yay for me.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 12:23 AM