KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Huge Rogue Leader News!!

Huge Rogue Leader News!!
Started by: General Kaliero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Huge Rogue Leader News!!

You know how LucasArts did the whole double-passcode thing in RL? And how everyone thought they were so sly? Well, it turns out, they were even SNEAKIER!!
There's a TRIPLE-passcode that get's you Jango's Slave I! Here the code:

VV?GXRP CNOOQ!ZR JFETTSHP

Make sure you have the original Slave I first. There aren't any new weapons, but it's a whole lot sleeker, and if you look close when firing the cluster missiles, one shoots out the back.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 08:31 PM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

wow, thanks! I'll try that out for sure

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 09:55 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I would try it, but I don't have a GC

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 05:04 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

It makes ya think though. Does LucasArts have any OTHER three part codes that they've managed to keep secret?

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 05:14 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

but why would they keep them secret so people eventually get bored with the games they have???

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 06:46 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

cuz then the people who like AOTC and didn't get RL would buy it!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 04:16 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

well they are known for realeasing cheats very long after the games out. imagine if theres more ships, woo!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 10:51 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Like what?

The Jedi Starfighter???

A miniature Star Destroyer???

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 02:34 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Hey yeah! That's how you get the Jedi Starfighter and tie bomber (in Imperial levels)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 04:52 AM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

can you get those to?

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2002 10:25 AM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I don't even have the game or the system....so I guess the code does little good for me...but it is cool that you get to fly Slave I

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2002 09:18 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You can't get the Jedi Starfighter or TIE Bomber...yet. There are a lot of references to the Bomber made though.

Cool, I'll have to try the code! smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 01:13 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

tell us if you get to fly something else cool......

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 03:12 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I certainly will...

Btw, it's VV?GXRYP, Kaliero. I almost gave up on it until I went to my local gaming message board.

It's kinda a useless code, even if it is neat.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2002 05:21 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

video games ahhhhh what a way to spend a day

Old Post Nov 14th, 2002 04:38 AM
LanceWindu

I wish I could do the same.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2002 07:09 PM