KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 7/8 "BLUE"

Season 7 Episode 7/8 "BLUE"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 7 Episode 7/8 "BLUE"

One-time Supergirl Helen Slater returns for her second appearance as Lara in this episode. Blue kryptonite is supposed to be featured in this epi as well.

thnx to k-site & twop

Last edited by ~JP~ on Oct 10th, 2007 at 02:36 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 02:33 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Re: Season 7 Episode 7/8 "BLUE"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
One-time Supergirl Helen Slater returns for her second appearance as Lara in this episode. Blue kryptonite is supposed to be featured in this epi as well.

thnx to k-site & twop

What does blue do? And whats the show going to do with 2 supergirls?

Thanks JP!

PWNT

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 10:58 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blue Kryptonite is a "weakness" of Bizarro who is supposed to return this season. Blue Kryptonite actually turned him smart as opposed to being a real weakness, which is why he hated Blue K.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:05 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kal-El_08
Blue Kryptonite is a "weakness" of Bizarro who is supposed to return this season. Blue Kryptonite actually turned him smart as opposed to being a real weakness, which is why he hated Blue K.

Oh. Alright. Thats cool then. We may get to see the bizarrow who walks weird now!

PWNT

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:14 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really want them to stick with the smart Bizarro but his face should be permanently distorted when he returns.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:28 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sapphiremouse

Re: Re: Season 7 Episode 7/8 "BLUE"

Originally posted by Arachnid1
What does blue do? And whats the show going to do with 2 supergirls?

Thanks JP!
helen slater plays Kara's, Aunt Lara. Which would be Clarks real mother. If that's true... but there isnt 2 supergirls in smallville. Helen too old.... Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:21 PM
sapphiremouse is currently offline Click here to Send sapphiremouse a Private Message Find more posts by sapphiremouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

thnx to K-site

The CW's Official Description: "Blue"
Airs November 15, 2007 on The CW

HELEN SLATER RETURNS AS LARA-EL; CLARK MEETS HIS BIOLOGICAL MOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME — Clark (Tom Welling) hears the voice of his biological mother, Lara (guest star Helen Slater), calling for help from Kara’s (Laura Vandervoort) crystal and decides to release her, despite Jor-El’s warnings. Lara and Clark reunite and she gives him Jor-El’s ring, which contains blue kryptonite. As Clark puts it on, he realizes Zor-El (guest star Christopher Heyerdahl) manipulated the whole thing and that blue kryptonite strips him of his powers, enabling Zor-El to take control of the Fortress of Solitude.

Meanwhile, Chloe (Allison Mack) and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) each discover Lois (Erica Durance) and Grant (Michael Cassidy) have been seeing each other and warn them to stop.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 03:47 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea they're totally setting up Kara for her show and you know its totally gonna fail.
If they actually go threw with making it I give it 2 seasons tops. And it'll be absolutely nothing but a Smallville knock off.

I also wanna know why the ring only effected Clark? Why didn't it have any effects on Lara, Kara, or Zor-El when they were near it? Kinda pissed me off that Zor-El was able to just throw Clark around without being effected by it while Clark was basically human.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:25 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Watching the episode right now.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:10 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I liked the episode. It seems like every week they're setting up for some major events to unfold.

The series is a lot darker this year.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:54 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Finished the episode. Very good show...Also..[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Grant Gabriel is actually Lex's brother Julian

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 05:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Yah I saw that spoiler. I was pretty surprised. Ok so... Lex was born, then he had a little brother named Julian that was killed by his mother in a fit of temporary insanity. Then Lionel slept with his maid or something like that and had another son. But Lionel took him away from his mother and put him up for adoption and now we find out that Julian was never killed and that Lionel put him up for adoption as well??????? WTF If this is true then Lionel is more evil and devious that I ever thought. To actually blame his 13 year old son for the murder of Julian when he knew Julian was still alive is just plain old sick. He should be shot on sight.
I loved how intuitive Lara was in this episode. She could see right through Lana the moment they met. She seems very wise. Zor-el seems a lot like Zod. Scary.
I wonder if Lex will find Kara and get to know her while her memories are temporarily erased. hmm.
I wonder what Lana is really up to.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 06:09 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I also found it funny how an "Alien" was using human Christan mythology in reference to what he and Lara could be.

When Zor-El said he and Lara could be Adam and Eve to new krypton?

Actually there were a shitload of little things about this episode that didn't make since logically. Still not a bad episode otherwise thou.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 01:45 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

The episode was cool. I liked the shocker by that Editor that's gonna bone Lois soon.

So wait, Lex has 2 brothers now? Cause I remember the other one the bad boy one. Or is it three, including his baby bro he seemingly lost..

i dunno.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:18 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Julian aka Grant IS the baby brother he seemingly lost.

This was an excellent episode. Just sux HUGE that we now have to wait until December for another new one. sad

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:17 PM
FistOfThe North

Really? Why cause of the strike or the holidays, or something.

o well. December's not that far off anyway. 2 weeks. Unless we're talking late Dec. Then that'll blow.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:51 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Not a bad episode but they should rename the show from Smallville to New Krypton. How many kryptonians are we gonna keep getting. I think the only thing that didnt survive was Krypton, everyone escaped. When is Beppo gonna show up?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 08:50 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Don't forget that Braniac supposedly shrunk and conserved the Krypton's capital city of Kandor and it's whole population from the planets' explosion.

Comicbook-wise, at least.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 04:07 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

How the hell did Clark get to the Fortress without powers?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 05:08 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

he must have went to the cave and used the key to get to the fortress of solitude or i could be wrong.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 08:33 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote