KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 7/8 "BLUE"

Season 7 Episode 7/8 "BLUE"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
I also found it funny how an "Alien" was using human Christan mythology in reference to what he and Lara could be.

When Zor-El said he and Lara could be Adam and Eve to new krypton?

Actually there were a shitload of little things about this episode that didn't make since logically. Still not a bad episode otherwise thou.

That's a very good observation.

I noticed another inconsistency. The crystal was supposed to have the DNA of Lara in it. Yet she was calling out to Clark for help. When Clark brought her back she had no recollection of it, not to mention she was brought back fully clothed and the same age that she was when she died. How did she have the memories of the real Lara? OK so maybe the calling out could be blamed on a program trick from Zor-el. The memories, age and clothing thing could be Kryptonian technology. But how did Zor-el appear right after she came back. Was he resurrected to or did he coincidentally come through a portal at the same time Clark brought back Lara? The reason I ask is because when Clark destroyed the crystal Zor-el disappeared too. Making it look like he was resurrected DNA from the crystal as well. Yet the way he was talking he made it sound like he had been on Earth for a while. If so why didn't he look up Kara sooner? Why did Kara get transported to Detroit of all places and why was her memory erased. Why did the crystal effect her at all.
On a different topic, how can that editor be Julian when Lex remembers seeing Julian dead after his mother killed him. Is this another twisted plot of Lex's or is Smallville turning into an unbelievable daytime soap opera at night time. LOL

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:07 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Shadow_King
went to the cave and used the key to get to the fortress of solitude

Exactly, remember when Chloe said "dont forget your book and the key" was inside it?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 05:38 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Amazon
Is this another twisted plot of Lex's or is Smallville turning into an unbelievable daytime soap opera at night time. LOL
Its been like that for a while

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 06:11 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Hey, I realised last night at work the numbers for Grant being Julian just don't work.
I mean Julian was born at least a few years after the meteor shower that brought Clark to Earth right? I remember Lex being bald and older looking than he was when he lost his hair when he found out about Julian dying.

Then how can he now be old enough to have any kinda of experience and be the editor of the Daily Planet when Clark is like only 22?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 02:59 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

That's why I say it's like a daytime soap opera. However he did say Lex helped him out big time. Which could mean that Lex gave him a background and set him up as editor of the daily planet. That way he can control what is published about Luthorcorp etc... Plus he can keep an eye on his little brother.
The thing that bugs me is that it pretty much makes the 3rd season obsolete... at least the episodes where Lex is dealing with the Julian issues. I mean even if he thought his brother was murdered that would be very traumatic. However Lionel was traumatized as well... why would he be traumatized if he knew the baby was still alive?? Lionel isn't that good at faking genuine sorrow.
Daytime soap opera LOL

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 06:13 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kryptic

Originally posted by Entity
Hey, I realised last night at work the numbers for Grant being Julian just don't work.
I mean Julian was born at least a few years after the meteor shower that brought Clark to Earth right? I remember Lex being bald and older looking than he was when he lost his hair when he found out about Julian dying.

Then how can he now be old enough to have any kinda of experience and be the editor of the Daily Planet when Clark is like only 22?

Yeah, I suspected the brother thing, but the numbers really don't make sense, unless down the line we're going to find out Lois is a cradle robber and the kids only 17 or something. I thought this whole episode was a little stupid. I think it's a little odd we never see Lara use powers, and I think the Matrix look of Zor-El was kinda of cheesy. Also, why was the eclipse supposed to be such a huge deal. Was it supposed to be permanent and kill all of the vegetation and therefore human, because that would've taken a REALLY long time. Which, granted, K-folk have, so I guess they could've waited it out. But also, why block the thing that gives you powers? That doesn't seem smart to me. A freakish weather flip out might've made more sense, especially when Kara was all juiced about Clark taking out the crystal, like it was important. The eclipse could've gone on for another hour, and I think everything would've been fine. Also, the Kryptonite falls off Zor-El and he just gets up and starts doing damage? He doesn't even have distance from the thing! He steps right next to it. Whack.

And that water molecule explanation was ridiculous, even from my pov.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:21 AM
Kryptic is currently offline Click here to Send Kryptic a Private Message Find more posts by Kryptic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote