KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » My desktop wallpaper...

My desktop wallpaper...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

My desktop wallpaper...

I know how to change my desktop wallpaper. Go to my pics, right click on pic, select "set as desktop background." duhr....

BUT

I just tried to change it, and it doesnt change, it stays with the original pic. any idea why this is happening?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 01:07 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

*moves to Computer Help forum*

And I have no idea why it would do that.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Not sure why that is happening, have you tried just using the desktop properties window?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:29 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

You may try right-clicking on your desktop, properties, desktop tab, choosing one from the drop-down menu to see if your desktop will change then.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 02:43 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote