KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Challenge to the Board Battlezone Match: Classic Beyonder vs Anyone

Challenge to the Board Battlezone Match: Classic Beyonder vs Anyone
Started by: Air Legend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Air Legend
And this is why nobody with any common sense whatsoever would ever choose you as a judge. Do you even know the kinds of characters I usually debate about? No, you just lie and say I lack knowledge on the characters I debate about because I said Spideman would beat Wolverine.

..........lieing? You showed completellack in both wolverine and spiderman abilties...........showing you are willing to debate about characters you don't have any knowledge about. So no I was not lieing.

It has nothing to do with you saying spiderman would win..........since I agree depending on the scenerio.

It your whole arguement..........it lacks reason, evidence and logic. I have never once seen you make a good point in any debate.........it just your bias opinion after another.

If I read the level your wishing to debate about I my self would challang you assure that you are gone from kmc forever.

As it hold it a win win for me either way. You and nvr I dislike equally.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:24 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

WTF. I never knew so many people I hardly ever talked to hated me. Is this just a way of trying to get selected as a judge?
I don't hate you. I just don't know you.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:24 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

WTF. I never knew so many people I hardly ever talked to hated me. Is this just a way of trying to get selected as a judge?

I would not say hate, because that would me people actaully took you seriously and thought of you as some sort of threat.

Most people simply think your a prick, have a huge ego and are just a big annoyance.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:26 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Battlehammer
I would not say hate, because that would me people actaully took you seriously and thought of you as some sort of threat.

Most people simply think your a prick, have a huge ego and are just a big annoyance.
whoa...Battlethimble is laying it on! laughing out loud

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:28 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by masterbruce
whoa...Battlethimble is laying it on! laughing out loud

Don't get me started on you.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:31 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by King Kandy
Don't get me started on you.
confused

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:35 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

..........lieing? You showed completellack in both wolverine and spiderman abilties...........showing you are willing to debate about characters you don't have any knowledge about. So no I was not lieing.

It has nothing to do with you saying spiderman would win..........since I agree depending on the scenerio.

It your whole arguement..........it lacks reason, evidence and logic. I have never once seen you make a good point in any debate.........it just your bias opinion after another.

If I read the level your wishing to debate about I my self would challang you assure that you are gone from kmc forever.

As it hold it a win win for me either way. You and nvr I dislike equally.

See you're basing your fallacious statement on the Wolverine vs Spiderman thread. I simply gave a stastical reason why Spiderman would win. There is nothing wrong with that. Your whole argument about my arguments "lacking reason, evidence, and logic" fails.

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:40 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Simply to throw my name into the hat....

I wanna judge!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:42 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

If u guys debate, why does one have to leave

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:43 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
I don't hate you. I just don't know you.

Well then how do you equally dislike me compared to nvr?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:43 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by guy222

Hey guy222 want to judge?
Nvr won't accept unless the loser will leave kmc forever.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:44 PM
Smurph
------

Well then how do you equally dislike me compared to nvr?
I'm indifferent about Nvr as well.

That's completely equal dislike.

smile

Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

See you're basing your fallacious statement on the Wolverine vs Spiderman thread. I simply gave a stastical reason why Spiderman would win. There is nothing wrong with that. Your whole argument about my arguments "lacking reason, evidence, and logic" fails.

oh I not basing it souly on the wolverine vs spiderman thread...........but that alone would have been enough.........which even heavy supporter of spiderman winning the vast majority said your arguements were utter crap.

............your just not a good debater, but you come off thinking your the man..........it pritty annoying.

No you do lack evidence, reason and logic and you showed that clearlly many many times.

Im done with this thread for now. I got my opinions a cross which I think most of the forum will agree were quite on about your self.

still wanna state nvr is just as unliked as you are.

King Kandy

Originally posted by guy222

For the good of the forum.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:46 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

oh I not basing it souly on the wolverine vs spiderman thread...........but that alone would have been enough.........which even heavy supporter of spiderman winning the vast majority said your arguements were utter crap.

............your just not a good debater, but you come off thinking your the man..........it pritty annoying.

No you do lack evidence, reason and logic and you showed that clearlly many many times.

Im done with this thread for now. I got my opinions a cross which I think most of the forum will agree were quite on about your self.

still wanna state nvr is just as unliked as you are.

thumb down
If people were actually acknowledging my arguments, which was a very brief argument by the way seeing how I stated the victor of the battle wouldn't make a difference, then I must have presented something of importance.
This also shows that you don't know the kind of threads I usually debate in. All in all, your attempts at demeaning me equals

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:54 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Air Legend; you didn't address whether or not you'd accept me as a judge...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:55 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hey guy222 want to judge?
Nvr won't accept unless the loser will leave kmc forever.

Sounds intriguing

Leaving over winning or losing a debate, seems to high of a price

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:55 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by Soljer
Air Legend; you didn't address whether or not you'd accept me as a judge...

I am skeptical about you. Aren't you on nvr's team. If your not, whose team is nvr on because I know he is part of a team, I just don't remember which one.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:58 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I am skeptical about you. Aren't you on nvr's team. If your not, whose team is nvr on because I know he is part of a team, I just don't remember which one.
Mongoose's.

The team got shut down, and I don't think Soljer is on any team.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:59 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

He wanted to be on my team... we never said yes.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:59 PM