KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Do Go On.

Do Go On.
Started by: ~Forever*Alone~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

Do Go On.

im never going to finish this. so you do it.

Cassandra smiled as a happy memory invaded her thoughts, until she remembered where she was and took a step back. Tears flooded her eyes and streamed down her face, blurring her vision of the tombstone in front of her. Once again she moved forward to touch it, as if to prove its existence to her, and knelt down. She dragged her fingers across the fresh grave dirt, absently searching for something to cling to.

“My pillar,” She whispered to herself. She was overcome by her grief, and could do nothing for a moment but sob over the grave. “Look at me, crying over you like this. Would you have cried for me? Will you be crying for me?” she absently asked.

After a while she got tired and went back to her car. “Stupid bastard” she growled, “Will I never be rid of you?” all pretences having been abandoned in the privacy of her Bentley.

Of course, it had all been an act. She prided herself in having fooled her husband’s family, but she had to keep up the act in public. The media was all over her rich and famous husband’s sudden death, and of course some suspicion would come her way, but she had always played the part of a loving doting wife in public. The matter was completely different in private. She absolutely despised him. In order to avert suspicion she still played the part of the grieving wife, but it was starting to make her sick.

does this work?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 10:28 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Uhhhh? What the hell is this?))

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 02:28 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i dont know....

the beginnning of a story? use your imagination....

does this work?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:54 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mud_blood_princ

everyone dies, the end
\

close post

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 06:24 PM
mud_blood_princ is currently offline Click here to Send mud_blood_princ a Private Message Find more posts by mud_blood_princ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
im never going to finish this. so you do it.

Cassandra smiled as a happy memory invaded her thoughts, until she remembered where she was and took a step back. Tears flooded her eyes and streamed down her face, blurring her vision of the tombstone in front of her. Once again she moved forward to touch it, as if to prove its existence to her, and knelt down. She dragged her fingers across the fresh grave dirt, absently searching for something to cling to.

“My pillar,” She whispered to herself. She was overcome by her grief, and could do nothing for a moment but sob over the grave. “Look at me, crying over you like this. Would you have cried for me? Will you be crying for me?” she absently asked.

After a while she got tired and went back to her car. “Stupid bastard” she growled, “Will I never be rid of you?” all pretences having been abandoned in the privacy of her Bentley.

Of course, it had all been an act. She prided herself in having fooled her husband’s family, but she had to keep up the act in public. The media was all over her rich and famous husband’s sudden death, and of course some suspicion would come her way, but she had always played the part of a loving doting wife in public. The matter was completely different in private. She absolutely despised him. In order to avert suspicion she still played the part of the grieving wife, but it was starting to make her sick.

i want to help write a little bit more and ill jump in

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:00 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

She arrived at the penthouse her husband had left her and drove the Bentley into the garage. Her home was dark and empty, but she didn't bother to turn on the light as she made her way to the couch. She just wanted to lie down for a bit and think. Think what to do next. But before she could even sit down the cold voice of a man sounded through the hall: "I know what you did Cassandra" It surprised her but she had learned to hide her reactions well, and didn't show it in her tone when she replied: "I am sure you do, Mark. Here's an idea, why don't you leave my house and go **** yourself?" for a few seconds after she said it there was silence, perhaps he had really just left, she thought, but then a little chuckle came from the shadows behind the balcony post, and the man stepped out. She hadn't seen him in a while and his face looked even more rough than before, he obviously hadn't shaved in at least a week, his light brown hair looked filthy even in the dim moonlight, and of course he was smoking. She couldn't recall ever having him seen without a cigarette in his hand. "Don't worry, Cas, I won't tell." he said as he touched her shoulders. "I'm not worried. Who could you even tell." she softly moaned. She had missed his touch in the last year, but she hadn't forgotten what he had done to her.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Jun 22nd, 2009 at 09:19 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2009 09:15 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote